[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two episodes in and this series already feels like it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2270.jpg (211KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2270.jpg
211KB, 786x1017px
Two episodes in and this series already feels like it's going to be one of the best.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that the problem was Clara. This show, for lack of better phrasing, feels like itself again for the first time in years.
>>
back to your fucking containment thread, whofag.

or do you realize that if you made the same post there you'd get crucified for talking bullshit?
>>
>>81935189
Thanks for keeping my thread on the first page senpai!

You have opinions too and I totally acknowledge them!
>>
>>81935101
haha no
>>
>implying I bumped it
>>
muh diversity
>>
>>81935310
Works wonders and produced the best companion since Donna?
>>
>>81935348
she looks like she's going to be a good companion because the actress is somewhat likable and so far her scenes with Capaldi have been written well (recalling the early Eccleston/Rose stuff)

but let's be honest. she was only chosen because she's black. Also foisting full blown lesbianism into a kids show is the sort of advanced degeneracy that only the BBC kikes could get away with.

I wish her the best but the show is undoubtedly the best when it's apolitical and doesn't force racemixing and other mind viruses onto the youth
>>
>>81935101
>changing the main characters actor
>changing it multiple times
holy shit who is funding this piece of shit? this trash should've been cancelled forever decades ago
>>
>>81935101

That is one ugly sheboon. I wonder how long it took the photographer to say 'fuck it' and give up.
>>
File: 1491263809676.png (261KB, 268x464px) Image search: [Google]
1491263809676.png
261KB, 268x464px
>>81936504
t. Underage plebfaggot
>>
>>81935898
This is why I won't watch this series, until the BBC kills her off and gets over their progressive boner.
>>81936544
We're talking about England though, she's probably a 8/10 over there.
>>
>>81935101
Am I the only one that thinks that "modern" Doctor Who changes Doctors and companions too much.
It's a great concept to explain away actors that have grown tired of playing a role or want to take a chance at improving their career but now it's every couple of years we're going to change the doctor then a couple years into that we'll change the companion. Why, you know because. and it's sort of become this gimmick at this point where I really don't enjoy the show because I just don't feel like I have any reason to be attached to or concerned with the things this character will be going through.
>>
>>81936771
Short attention spans.
>>
what happened to clarfa
>>
>>81935898
>full blown lesbianism

She winked at the fatty and said some flirty things to drownfu. You act like two hairy dykes were fisting each other in the back of a Subaru.
>>
the problem was they didn't have clara do sexy panty scenes
whats up with that?
>>
>>81936504
Welcome to soap operas.
>>
>>81936771

It's not really that different from the original run. Tom Baker being around for seven years was an outlier, the other "classic" Doctors were all around 2-3 years just like now (Pertwee was around for four, but technically even Tennant was Doctor from 2005-2010). Clara is second only to Tegan for actual length of time as the companion.
>>
>>81936827
Off scissoring Game of Thrones chick in their totally-not-a-tardis tardis.
>>
>>81937161
HMMM
Maybe, it's just me then.
>>
>>81935243
jesus, I bet you're like this in real life too. You also come across as a woman.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.