[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wouldn't it have worked out between the both of them just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7944.jpg (36KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7944.jpg
36KB, 400x240px
wouldn't it have worked out between the both of them just simply alternated once in a while on who gets to pursue their dreams and who has to earn the money?
>>
>>81934042
by the time they broke up and never saw each other again for 5 years, she already had the acting gig and he already had the success of being on tour with john legend for like a year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY
such a stupid fucking movie
>>
>Implying it can work like that
>>
>>81935841
I was hoping it would
>>
File: 1439277105799.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1439277105799.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
And the award for best film goes to...
>>
>>81937269
And the award for most hated tripposter goes to...
>>
>>81937389
You know his tripleaked, right?
>>
>>81934042
Wasn't the whole point of it that they follow their dreams? Just look at the scene where he cooks her dinner and they have that argument. She wanted him to follow his dreams same with goosling he told yo go all out etc.. Why is tv filled with plebs
>>
>>81934042
No. Men have to make all of the sacrifices in the relationship and if you ever ask a woman to stop mooching off you or to take time away from her shitty 1 person play to spend some time together then you're a shitlord
>>
>>81937670
People can say one thing and feel a different way. He obviously wanted it all to work out which is why he wanted to spend more time together
>>
>>81937778
They both ended up doing what the truly wanted to do regardless of the outcome at the end
>>
>>81934042

That's not how real life works sweetie
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.