[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>”I hate Bane, because he's a dirty fucking spic!”

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1492647158451.jpg (225KB, 562x799px) Image search: [Google]
1492647158451.jpg
225KB, 562x799px
>”I hate Bane, because he's a dirty fucking spic!”
Nolan, did you ever consider that you may have gone too far?
>>
>>81933473
a daring synthesis
>>
>>81933473
Were these threads ever funny?
>>
>>81933473
you forgot the MAGA hat
>>
>>81933809
if you weren't cancer you'd know the answer to that question
>>
>>81933473
Gran Planeismo
>>
>>81933809
you are a hothead
>>
>>81933809
Was your head ever not hot?
>>
>>81933473
Forced.
>>
>>81933809
Delet dis
>>
File: big guy 4 u.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
big guy 4 u.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>81933809
Do you feel in charge?
>>
File: aw-caramba-amigo.png (748KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
aw-caramba-amigo.png
748KB, 720x540px
Eres un tipo grande.
>>
Isn't bane middle-eastern doe?
>>
>>81936682
انه رجل كبير
>>
>>81933809
They just get funnier every single time.
>>
dead meme
>>
File: LU.png (451KB, 1282x536px) Image search: [Google]
LU.png
451KB, 1282x536px
>>81937122
Leave ush.
>>
File: 3950007.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
3950007.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
“Wise guy, huh?” He examined the third captive. “At least you can talk. Who are you?”

“We are nothing,” the man replied. “We are the dirt beneath your feet. And no one cared who I was, before I put on the mask.”

Whoa, Wilson thought, caught off guard. A peculiar mixture of excitement and apprehension got his heart racing. Did he just say what I think he said?

He approached the prisoner warily, holding his breath, and yanked off the man’s hood, exposing a disturbing visage that Wilson immediately recognized from captured spy photos and combat footage. It was a face—and mask—that inspired nightmares in the bloodier corners of the globe.

Dark eyes gleamed above an intimidating dark blue mask that concealed the bottom half of the man’s face, covering his nose, mouth, and chin. The mask, made of rubber with riveted metal components, was held there in part by a thick vertical strap that bisected the mercenary’s brow and hairless cranium. Two rows of coiled steel breathing tubes ran above and below some sort of built-in inhaler that covered the man’s mouth. It gave his face a vaguely skull-like appearance. Pipes ran along the edges of the mask to a pair of miniature canisters at the back of his skull. Air hissed as he breathed. No sign of fear showed in the man’s piercing eyes. He spoke calmly, and with complete assurance.

“Who we are does not matter,” Bane said. “What matters is our plan.”

Wilson was fascinated by the man’s elaborate headwear, which resembled a specialized gas mask. Was it there purely for effect, or did the breathing apparatus serve some vital function? He gestured at it.

“If I pull this off, will you die?”

“It would be extremely painful,” Bane answered.

Good to know, Wilson thought. He had no sympathy for the ruthless mercenary. Bane was a bad guy who deserved to suffer. “You’re a big guy.”

“For you,” Bane clarified.
>>
>>81937096
بالنسبة لك
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.