[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl freaks out when watching the prequels and finding out Anakin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 104730.png (337KB, 1439x782px) Image search: [Google]
104730.png
337KB, 1439x782px
APOLOGIZE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KMLmGi6AK-c
>>
white people are so gay
>>
why are women such low IQ memes
>>
>>81929104
>it's your fault
>that's racist
So this is what life in america is like...
>>
>>81929104
but this wasn't even hidden....

He was called anakin skywalker in the original trilogy for fuck sake
>>
>white """""" people""""""
>>
>>81929104
She freaks out because she finally realised she has autism...also white (((people)))
>>
>>81929226
Here's a low IQ male to prove you wrong, sexist pig >>81929328
>>
>>81929298

its because she says "now hes dark?"
>>
>>81929104
jesus, she must have masturbated to him a few times to be this freaked out
>>
>>81929328
That's what I'm confused about....like we all knew this story was about Darth Vader

It was the fucking promo poster. It wasn't supposed to be a huge surprise. And I can't think of a way that it would be a surprise.

If you were to watch the OT first then you know Anakin is Darth Vader. If you watch the Prequel Trilogy first then it doesn't have any weight and then it's not a surprise. So I don't get this at all
>>
File: 61148880887.jpg (9KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
61148880887.jpg
9KB, 289x175px
>>81929226
>>81929387
>>
>>81929104
is she freaking out at the bad writing and 2 dollar monster mask?
>>
>>81930065
>Thinking young people of today saw those promo posters
>expecting a casual movie watcher to pay attention during the original trilogy that Anakin was Vaders real name, it was barely mentioned.
>>
>>81929104
Prepping his daughter for the Interracial Vader Grounds.
>>
>>81930520
Yeah, but you could easily put it together. Old Ben knew Luke's father. Best pilot in the galaxy. Fought in clone wars together. Was a good friend.

Literally the only person Obi Wan hung out with throughout the two films was Anakin. The same fucking lightsaber was used.

I don't get it
>>
>>81930637
>yeah, but you could easily put it together

You overestimate the intelligence of the girl in the video.
>>
shes just being a kid

don't see the problem?
>>
>>81930637
Also the video description says he had her watch the prequels first.
>>
>>81930735
But it sounds like she said it with some sort of knowledge about who Darth Vader was
>>
DAMN a twist from the originals is so powerful it can even make the prequels seem good for a moment.
>>
Why the fuck is she watching it with subtitles?
>>
File: img.jpg (119KB, 1204x1284px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
119KB, 1204x1284px
dat ass tho
>>
>>81930890
Cuck
>>
>>81930890
Looks like she's on Netflix. I always watch Netflix with subs on. I don't like to miss a word and it's easier to keep track of characters names. There is also a tonne of dialogue that can't be heard.
>>
>>81930790
You don't have to ever see any Star Wars movie to know who Darth Vader is.
>>
>>81931066
They aren't on Netflix. At least in the USA which is where this girl is

>>81931069
Yeah but you really don't know what makes him bad either he's just a "bad guy" if you haven't seen the OT
>>
>>81929328
I don't think you realize just how culturally aloof the average woman is. No woman under 30 has seen the original star wars films and most haven't even seen the prequels.
>>
>>81929104
this isn't fake at all
>>
>>81931124
She knows he's a bad guy. That's enough I guess. She probably saw a picture of him at some point and assumed from his outfit that he was a REALLY bad guy.
>>
Star wars is literally a kids flick
>>
She's just a goofy kid and you can tell she has a true passion for movies we need more people like that on /tv/ and less dumb trendy meme posters
>>
>>81931158
if they havent seen the original why do they even care who darth vader is?
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 501x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 501x461px
>>81930065
I love this poster, it should be recreated with Luke.
>>
>>81931578
Because that's how well known and popular Darth Vader is. Pretty much everyone knows he's the big bad guy in Star Wars, even people who've never seen any of the movies. How do you not know this?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.