[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck talks to their child like that? I wish someone would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: filthy fucking dog.png (276KB, 913x316px) Image search: [Google]
filthy fucking dog.png
276KB, 913x316px
Who the fuck talks to their child like that? I wish someone would call child services on this fucker. He also named his daughter after a comic book character he used to and still faps to regularly. Shit is sick.
>>
>>81917254
Jesus. He's like the male version of Felicia day with le gross nerdy humor is funny xD
>>
Someone post the pic in which he tags her in a post in which he describes eating out her mother's asshole
>>
I'm sick of the threads about this perverted man-child.

He needs to grow up and be a man, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>81917254
There's something viscerally off-putting about Kevin Smith's whole personality. I can't even look at a photo of the guy without cringing, and when he speaks it's even worse.

It's like, his whole style is obviously planned, composed and put on, so for some reason he WANTS everyone to see him as a childish, boorish fat fuck who can't possibly be taken seriously. I honestly don't get it.
>>
>>81917254
"Harley Quinn Smith"

Jesus Fucking Christ. I think this calls for a moment of silence
>>
>>81917254
What the fuck? This can't be real.
>>
>>81917434
just a prank breh
>>
>>81917254
It's not just the fact that he had this conversation, it's the fact that he thought "let me share this conversation with the entire world and create a permanent record of it." he's all wrong in the head
>>
>>81917745
It is. He has no problems talking about cum, eating out assholes and pussies in front of his kid, even naming her after his lifelong sexual fantasy. Sick faggot.
>>
>>81918061
You could even say he's DAMAGED
>>
What a hideous fucking goblin woman
>>
File: 1476516442604.webm (3MB, 1000x418px) Image search: [Google]
1476516442604.webm
3MB, 1000x418px
>>81917254
What the fuck is wrong with her head?
>>
>>81918212
Let me guess, her fucking pervert of a father directed this movie, right? Who else would take detailed shots of his daughter's and her best friend's bare feet and ass in tight yoga pants.
>>
File: 1491515964664.jpg (103KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1491515964664.jpg
103KB, 612x380px
>>81918357
me

feels gud man
>>
Vile manchild
>>
>>81918212
how the fuck is this allowed
>>
Smith seems like an alright guy but this is what Hollywood and drug use does to the brain.
>>
Seriously, all memes aside, this is basket case material. Was he always this fucking perverted and totally oblivious to how shit he says might be perceived? I mean, I can't believe this guy made such a great film like Chasing Amy. That was such an adult, conscious film. Is it really the weed that fucking him up so bad?
>>
>>81917419
say what? Some post that shit right now.
>>
>>81918542
I think when people get famous, and then they get old, they often "Flanderize" themselves like a sitcom character in real life. They take the character traits that made them famous, and exaggerate them to ridiculous extents in order to retain their fan-base and keep getting positive attention.

Like, at some point in the '90s, Smith must've got it in his head that "people like me because I'm not a pretentious Hollywood type, I'm just a regular guy from Jersey who swears a lot and likes comic books."

So he just kept fucking pushing it. It wasn't enough to reference comic books in his movies, he had to name his daughter after a comic-book character. It wasn't enough to make "unpretentious" movies, he thinks he has to wear a fucking hockey jersey everywhere he goes, when everyone around him wears a suit, just to pretentiously reinforce his un-pretentiousness.

As the novelty of his whole schtick wore off and his relevance faded, he should've switched gears and tried to find a new way to appeal to a new audience. But instead, he just keeps doubling down and sinking deeper into his "image" in a sad attempt to keep the glory days alive. The older he gets, the harder it is to watch.
>>
>>81917419
Bump
>>
>>81918357
Dude, he was showing her off when she wore that skimpy ass Harley Quinn outfit.
>>
>>81918783

I actually agree with you, Kevin Smith's ersatz brand manager. He should've embraced auteurism/intellectualism, been the thinking man's manchild
>>
>>81917254
>giving your daughter the name of your waifu
Patrician choice. By giving her the name, you're halfway to pretending that your 2D waifu is the mother of the child.
>>
>>81918783
>the older he gets, the harder it is to watch.

Then don't watch, sweetie?
>>
>>81917254
Do you have to have brain damage to enjoy capeshit past the age of 25?
>>
Gen X manchildren. The good news is that millennial seem to be becoming extremely conservative so hopefully will clean up the mess left by these clowns and the boomers.
>>
>>81919290
I honestly think he's just pretending. He thinks it's endearing, or something. I can't wrap my head around the idea that an adult man is genuinely so into Batman that he'd name his daughter after one of the characters. It's all a big put-on, like >>81918783 said, for attention.
>>
>>81919652
You don't name your daughter after your waifu as a put-on
>>
>>81917254
>writer
>known for his dialogue
when will it end
>>
>>81917640
>I honestly don't get it.
he is so fucking insecure that he actually kills any expectations anyone could have about him because he is afraid of actually being a dissapointment as a human being. He is in this shit position that he can say he did it on purpose if you point somethign bad about the guy.

It's pretty much like living by the rule of the meme of the dude saying he was just pretending to be a retard.
>>
>>81919985

>he is so fucking insecure that he actually kills any expectations anyone could have about him because he is afraid of actually being a dissapointment as a human being. He is in this shit position that he can say he did it on purpose if you point somethign bad about the guy.

>It's pretty much like living by the rule of the meme of the dude saying he was just pretending to be a retard.

Hit the nail right on its fucking head there, my friend. This is Kevin Smith's problem to the T.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.