[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is his new Netflix show any good. All the reviews say it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 54

File: wIGnl73l.jpg (144KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
wIGnl73l.jpg
144KB, 1252x1252px
Is his new Netflix show any good.
All the reviews say it's way too political.
>>
It's bound to be political since conservatives deny climate change and evolution.
>>
>>81916233
No, there is almost no science in it. He explains things as fact, but doesn't back any of it up with facts.

Not, saying any of it is wrong but it won't convert you if you think otherwise and it is too thin on science so it comes off as preaching to the choir. I almost didn't make it through the global warming episode and I know global warming is real.
>>
>>81917506
Good one bro
>>
>>81917506
No is denying climate change. Pwe dispute taking radical action operating on inconclusive data and fear mongering
>>
>>81917660
>Pwe dispute taking radical action operating on inconclusive data and fear mongering
Nice meme
>>
>>81916233

>denies existence and function of DNA
>Bill Nye the """"Science"""" Guy
>>
>>81917569
What I find ironic is the same people who criticize the concept of faith lap up the opinions of "scientists" without ever reading any data and spout what they have been told.
>>
>>81917569
>it comes off as preaching to the choir.
This is pretty accurate. Lots of parts of the show also have a very smug feeling to them that I think kind of hurts its purpose. It's pretty disappointing considering all of the talk that's been going on in the scientific community about which methods for educating the public actually work, and how approaches like this probably do more harm than good. This show isn't going to educate anyone, and it isn't really going to appeal to the audience it wants to. Unless someone already agrees with the premises of the show (at which point, they won't be learning anything), it's probably just going to piss them off.

That being said, it's still Billy Nye. There are enough hints of the old show that it can still be pretty watchable. He could (and probably should) have done a much better job, though.
>>
File: Oh My Rachnera.png (72KB, 390x329px) Image search: [Google]
Oh My Rachnera.png
72KB, 390x329px
>>81917506

I love how liberals say "Climate Change" when what they actually mean is "the belief that Climate Change is exactly as important and exaggerated as the media claims despite evidence", and how they say "evolution" when they actually mean "large-scale macro-evoltion that without evidence wants us to believe that humans are exclusively the product of magic primordial soup and monkey incest".

It's obvious why they do that.
Makes it easier to smear your opponents like a cowardly propagandist.
>>
>>81917801
Funny enough Michael Moore called the Trump win months early because of that smug attitude. He said it would be the biggest fuck you in electoral history and he was right. I would be lying if I said shoving it in their faces election didnt feel fantastic
>>
Fact : no climate model is falsifiable, there are hundreds out there which all reach different conclusions, and if you question these unprovable conclusions you are branded a dumb redneck
>>
>>81916233
This man is obviously a pedophile, you just have to take one look at him to know something isn't right. His whole style & demeanor has a creepy "Peter Pan" quality
>>
>>81917909

Honestly this. This is why I get so fed up with the Climate-Cultists.

They don't subscribe to any one single model of Climate Change. And countless models in that field have ALREADY been proven wrong, like the one that said we'd all be under water by 2015.

I love how Lefties where the badge of "SKEPTIC" so proudly, but when that same skepticism is applied to anything they believe in (global warming, "gay genes", white privilege, Bruce Jenner being a woman, etc.). they chimp the fuck out.
>>
File: I_stole_this_pepe.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
I_stole_this_pepe.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
>Cucked by Big Oil: The thread
>>
>>81917731
I just feel like there are millions maybe billions of people who literally hate thinking. Like they did just enough to get a job as an Accountant and that's it. They'll spawn some kiddos and smoke some dope and die.

They want to choose 'Faith in Science' because it makes them feel good and smart. It's almost like the Heaven Argument actually lol (i.e. there is a chance Heaven is for Real)

"Well, I know religion is stupid and what scientists are saying might be stupid but I will do the thing that has a CHANCE at being smart"

People just find out that they love to choose probability over thinking and decided to find out all the little probable things in life and then hit autopilot until they die or until some gigantic epiphany hits their minds.

I am not saying religious people aren't like this because they definitely are.
>>
>>81918056

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a shill for an oil company!

Funny how nobody that agrees with you is a shill for countless other companies, huh?
>>
>>81917909

Careful, you might trigger some granola-munching sperg in a Bernie Sanders t-shirt into a yelling fit where he calls you a """useful idiot""".
>>
>>81917909
You can prove man-made global warming by carbon dating the atmosphere with a spectrometer. The results are reproducible, and it does not rely on any models or predictions. The models are simply a result of the research.
>>
>>81918082
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a shill [...]
That's the dogma the right wing has acted under for years.
>>
>>81918078
The real issue is politicization of science. I am willing to concede scientists from the oil industry are suspect but so are people receiving grants and those who profit from it.
All science is polluted by this now and I worry we have allowed politics to subvert research. It may have rendered our science blind
>>
>>81918167

No, thats literally just correlation. You have no idea what scientific "proof" actually means
>>
>>81917870
Conservatives deny that pollution is warming the earth, and believe that humans are descended from Adam and Eve. Make no mistake of that.
>>
>>81917870
>humans are exclusively the product of magic primordial soup and monkey incest
This is more far fetched than the widely believed conservative alternative how exactly?
>>
Holy Jesus fucking Christ this show looks amazing!

Science fuck yeah!

https://youtu.be/g-_HKOcYBK8
>>
>>81918188
>If you stoop to your enemies' level you win.
>>
File: 00damn3.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
00damn3.png
11KB, 429x410px
>>81916233
Nye over the past 10 years has been a world-class douchebag.

He's not pushing science; he's pushing his atheist social order.
>>81917506
>10 years ago leftists called it global warming
>conservatives called it climate change
>10 years ago: "YOU CONSERVITAARDS ARE STUPPID SOON WE'LL ALL BE FROZEN IN ANOTHER ICE AGE!"
>global warming scientists get debunked

>today
>leftists: 'YOU CONSERVITARDS ARE SOOOO FOOKIN STOOPID FOR DENYING CLIMATE CHANGE!"
>>
>>81918317
Each year, we measure a total of about 29 billion tons of CO2 added to the atmosphere. Where do you think it comes from?
Keep in mind that's more than 100 times what every volcano on earth combined can account for, which is the only natural source of carbon-12.
>>
>>81918188
>b b b but what about
>>
>>81918468
>>10 years ago leftists called it global warming
>>conservatives called it climate change
>>10 years ago: "YOU CONSERVITAARDS ARE STUPPID SOON WE'LL ALL BE FROZEN IN ANOTHER ICE AGE!"
>>global warming scientists get debunked
>>today
>>leftists: 'YOU CONSERVITARDS ARE SOOOO FOOKIN STOOPID FOR DENYING CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Climate change has been known under that name for over 40 years you dumbo. And both are true, the global average temperature is rising AND climate all over the world is changing.
>>
I like the science shit it has but unfortunately they don't go deep enough with it and it feels rushed and it has some dumb ass segments in it.

>Every episode
>Panel of three people
>Discussion lasts 3 minutes
>Always one that is invited just to be shat on

>Episode 2
>Indian comedy wannabe stand-up man
>LOL WHITE PEOPLE STOP BEING SO STUPID
>HA HA HA *CLAP CLAP CLAP*
>>
The live studio audience was a mistake.
>>
>>81918468
Remember peak oil? How about the hole in the ozone layer? Have these people ever been correct?
>>
>>81918481
Doesn't matter.

The problem is HUMAN overpopulation

As more 3rd-worlders shit out more babies they know they can't afford (and it is their fault as they produce more babies than civilized humans do), resources will deplete, usable land will be taken, species will die with habitat destruction, and pollution will occur.
>>
>>81918561

https://www.amazon.com/Genesis-Strategy-Climate-Global-Survival/dp/0306309041/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1473866356&sr=1-2&keywords=genesis+strategy

haha remember global cooling

what a big problem that was

just a coincidence that this author is also a major global warming pusher, goy
>>
>>81917870
>it's a creationist retard pretends he understands evolution episode
>>
>>81918468
>he's pushing his atheist social order
Oh no, all those poor kids will grow up not being scared of sky daddy sending them to hell! Nye is a monster!
>>
>>81918524
Nope.

Nice word-gymnastics.

Up until the right called it climate change the left called it global warming.
>>
>>81918561
>How about the hole in the ozone layer?
The ozone layer has been steadily recovering exactly BECAUSE of action to reduce emissions of chlorofluorocarbons you dipshit.
>>
>>81917870
There's no such thing as "macro-evolution," it's a strawman fabricated by creationists and their low IQs to muddy the waters. Or maybe it's the product of genuine stupidity and confusion, you never know with religious types since they really often are that stupid. Macro vs. micro-evolution is like saying you can add 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1, but you can't add 1 + 4. 4 is just a label, they both mean the same thing.
>>
>>81918703
I agree, atheist europe is really going great.
>>
>>81918730
>Up until the right called it climate change the left called it global warming.
Doesn't change the fact that both terms have been used in academia for decades.
>>
>>81916233
Was he ever any good?

The answer is no.
>>
>>81918468
Ice age predictions were never a part or mainstream climatology, and global warming never got debunked.

These days climate change is used interchangeably with anthropogenic global warming, so denialist retards don't get confused.
>>
>>81918849
By any objective metric, is doing way better than most of the world.

Looks like your knowledge of Europe comes from /pol/ memes and breitbart
>>
File: seriously.jpg (29KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
29KB, 396x400px
>>81916233
If science is "too political", maybe your politics are bullshit.
>>
>>81917720
I'll take things that never happened for 500.
>>
>>81917506
Only very few conservatives deny evolution, meanwhile all leftists deny the existence of race and sexes, which is worse.
>>
>>81918730
It's still called global warming, dumbass
>>
File: 1489859023500.png (81KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
1489859023500.png
81KB, 242x242px
>>81916233
>watching this clowny faggot for even 1 second
I guess if you want to learn 4th grade level science facts
>>
>>81916233
>All the reviews say it's way too political.

>conservatives drop science the second it conflicts with their worldview

You don't say?
>>
>>81916233
YEAH WELL IF WE EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS THEN WHY ARE MONKEYS STILL AROUND TODAY

CHECKMATE LIBTARDS
>>
>>81918989
>Only very few

The majority of republicans are young earth creationists

http://www.gallup.com/poll/108226/republicans-democrats-differ-creationism.aspx
>>
>>81918849
Well, that continent won't be atheist for long.
>>
>>81918056
Not an argument. Charles Koch is a good boy.
>>
>>81918849
>I agree, atheist europe is really going great.

Europe isn't atheist by a large majority.
>>
>>81919137
They took over the government/leadership, though.
>>
>>81916233
Forced audience laughter, and cheering is very annoying.
>>
>>81918946
Your way of life is dying a very rapid death, and it's all your fault. Within a generation, you people will be under the thumb of your former pets, the Islamists.
>>
>>81919168
Germany, arguably the most (non-military) powerful country in Europe is lead by the CHRISTIAN democratic union.
>>
>>81918946
Its an undeniable fact the migrants are outbreeding the natives by a wife margin. Where do you think that ends? And the worst part is that the 2nd generation is always more radical in any culture so it is just now kicking off
>>
>>81919137

What the fuck?

Eurotrash literally can't shut up over how incredibly secular they are. It's what I've learned over the past 10 years of Internet use.
>>
>>81918948
>women are poorly represented at the right end of the bell curve
>according to biology, niggers are subhuman, and it's insane to import them
>women are physically weaker than men
>some debilitating conditions are hereditary, and it's a would be reasonable to prevent some people from breeding
This biology lesson triggers the libtards.
>>
>>81919278
Secular doesn't mean atheist, and posters on /int/ don't represent Europe.
>>
>>81918946
How are they doing on frequency of terror attacks?
>>
>>81918989
The problem is that there's not really a good definition for what a race is. Unlike for example a species which is a group that can produce fertile offspring.
Trying to draw boundaries between races is quite difficult when you can't really define what a race is. Especially considering that everyone is basically multi-racial to some extent.

And for the sexes problem, you're misrepresenting their argument. They acknowledge that sexes exist. That, like species, has a simple scientific definition. Their challenge is that the way we treat people in terms of gender is cultural, and that people should be allowed to choose which gender they prefer to be treated as.
>>
>>81918946
>by any objective metric
No, "happiness" is not an objective metric, sorry pal. Especially when Europe has about 3x the prescription drug use as anybody else. Your fake happiness =\= quality of life.

Looks like your knowledge comes from HuffPo and Bill Nye.
>>
>>81916233
The editing was terrible honestly. Especially in the interviews. Theyre so edited down that its not a discussion and just feels like weak strawmen.
Also too much focus on bad comedy bits.
Shouldn't have been a live studio audience either.
That tall blonde correspondent was sexy as fuck though.
>>
>>81919278
>>81919304
Also, at least by constitution, many European countries are LESS secular than the US.
>>
>>81919304
If your faith is dead then there is no difference. There is simply no better societal impetus than religion.
>>
>>81919207
>Germany
>most powerful country
>Hanz actually believes this
There's no such thing as "non-military" power, you goofball. Russia has more real power than you.
>>
>>81919326
He never said happiness...
>>
File: 1491758692082.jpg (394KB, 1422x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1491758692082.jpg
394KB, 1422x1019px
>>81919272
>tfw swede
>tfw after the recent truck-rampage, the niggers were jubilant in the news-coverage
>tfw the americans are right about how fucked we europeans are
>>
>>81918806

>There's no such thing as "macro-evolution,"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macroevolution

>Russian entomologist Yuri Filipchenko first coined the terms "macroevolution" and "microevolution" in 1927 in his German language work, "Variabilität und Variation".

Why are atheists so consistently objectively wrong?
>>
>>81918702

>It's a Dawkinite pretends to have an argument when he doesn't episode
>>
>>81919367
>you don't worship like us so your faith is dead
Sounds like Muhamad talk desu

>>81919375
Of course there is. As the biggest economic power in Europe Germany has imense influence in EU law. There is a difference between economic and military power.
>>
>>81919382
No, that's what the popular argument is. Europe is the most happy, therefore they're are the objectively the best place to live. And since anon didn't give any examples of his "objective metrics", I assumed he was using this old argument as his basis. If you have any other "objective metrics", then I would love to see them.
>>
>>81919071

Yes, because if there's one field known for having a Conservative bias, its Television-reviewing.
>>
>>81916233
Hmm. I think you'll enjoy it if you're a 20-something or 30-something who remembers watching him in school and is a fan of the I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE Facebook page and retweets everything Neil deGrasse Tyson says on Twitter.

Otherwise, I don't think you'll get much from it really.
>>
>>81919487
The reviews OP reads? Sure.
>>
>>81919445
>EU law
>relevant
You do realize that all of the other major EU power are dropping out of the EU, leaving Germany as the leader of an army-less and toothless bureaucracy with no power whatsoever, right?
>>
>>81919391
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>81919395
Obviously it's been coined as a term. Otherwise people wouldn't be using the word dumbass.

His point is that there's no real defined difference between "microevolution" and "macroevolution".
>>
>>81918806
>I have no idea what micro and macro mean with regards to evolution

It shows.
>>
File: mss.jpg (110KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mss.jpg
110KB, 1200x1200px
The second episode has a 10 minute rant about how white people are the worst/have no culture
>>
>>81918561
Peak oil is a statistical eventuality when dealing with a finite resource. Even if cars run on farts and childrens laughter, we still use products made from oil in literally every level of society.
We get better at doing more with less, but its still a zero sum game.
>>
>>81919532
>>EU law
>>relevant
As the worlds largest economic zone, yes it is relevant Bucko. Your petty grudge against the EU doesn't change these facts.
>>
>>81917870
>he doubts evolution
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>81919532
>Germany tries to take over europe
>Again
Krauts gotta kraut.
>>
>>81919472
The popular argument is that Europe is more successful than America in loads of different metrics. Education, Infant Mortality, Average Lifespan, lots of those sorts of metrics.

But you jumped straight to "happiness" because you didn't know that.
>>
>>81919395
"Macroevolution" is just lots of microevolutions. You apparently think souls and magic are real though so I won't waste my time explaining even simple concepts to someone dumber than pets I've owned.
>>
>>81919559
Not surprising in the least bit. I guess that's the left's way of getting non-whites interested in science.
>>
>>81919583
>worlds largest economic zone
Lol wut?
>>
>>81919559
I think it was more about stop doing stupid shit because some slant eye or swami says its better than modern medical science. And half of that rant boiled down to telling turban heads and chinks to stop pretending their bullshit ancient culture trumps modern advancements.
>>
>>81919559
>posting pedophilia
you have jewish genetics
>>
>>81919743
Look it up, friend ;)

http://ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/eu-position-in-world-trade/
>>
File: soren.jpg (134KB, 653x1024px) Image search: [Google]
soren.jpg
134KB, 653x1024px
>>81918078
This is also how I feel about it.

Jews tell us on TV that Christianity is mainstream. It really hasn't been since the great wars. But from the Jewish perspective everyone is christian as opposed to like them Jews.

Normies watch TV that Jews run and are told Christianity is mainstream. Jews aren't christian so they promote non-christian ideas on their shows.

They ahve Sam Harris and Bill Maher on to say edgey things. Normies see this and in an effort to be individual snowflakes and fight the man they think Atheism is a little badge they can wear that tells everyone else they are special and smart at the same time.

However, anyone who has read philosophy in the past 150 years knows scientific positivism and verificationism are meme ideologious and require just as much faith as Christianity anyway.

The reason lefties love atheismi and buddhism is simly because its a way to make them selves seem cool and smart.

The best part is buddhists who smoke weed which just means they didnt even read intro buddhists texts the prohibit substances.

Religion is just beliefs of hte world that affect the way you live in it. Atheists have beliefs about the world, they even believe in evangelising it (ironically enough, see bill nye's show as an example), they have an eschatology in Global Warming, they think the world will turn into an inferno if we dont use the right light bulbs and by the right cars. Other than that they 'try to be good people' but that doesnt mean anything as I've never met an atheist who was critical of any bodies actions including, cheating, promiscuity, substance abuse. As long as you dont kill somoene or tell someone that they shouldnt do something you are a saint in that religion.

The other true sign its a religion is that normies take it really seriously without even understanding it at its fundamental level. Normies in the victorian era and earler never learned or understood what Christianity was all about.
>>
>>81919583
And what is Germany going to do if the U.K. pulls out? Oh right, nothing. How about France? Do they have an army that will enforce any of thier arbitrary laws? Or will they continue to just say "fuck white males, tis volkish".
>>
>>81919810
I'm not really sure what your point is? EU law is enforced by EU member states if that's what you're asking.
>>
File: 1490829974750.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490829974750.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>81917506
better start packing your bags pablo
>>
>>81919559
You're kidding right?
Right?
>>
File: tumblr_lj3lhmeqW01qcbsxg.gif (404KB, 200x144px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lj3lhmeqW01qcbsxg.gif
404KB, 200x144px
>>81916233
>aircraft mechanic gets dubbed "the science guy" on comedy show because it rhymes with his last name
>this makes him a national authority on scientific matters
>>
>>81916233
I'm watching it right now, and the audience keeps laughing but he hasn't said or done anything funny. I don't understand.
>>
>>81919375
>There's no such thing as "non-military" power
Economic
Cultural
Religious
You cant really be serious can you?
>>
File: 027.jpg (53KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
53KB, 720x480px
The joke is that a lot of "pro science, anti god" people are slowly becoming basically mirror copies of religious fundamentalists. Scientists functioning as the "priest" cast who disperse the word of God to the uneducated masses and how rather than educate the opposition, it's far easier to mock or simply take what you're told as fuck. History repeats is a common lesson.
>>
>>81919678
>education
I'm supposed to believe socialist, government statistics like we did with Russia throughout the 20th century, even though socialist governments have been known to be liar liar pants on fire. Let me ask you something, does your country have a freedom of information act? If not, are you getting these numbers from the same sources that are telling the world that they don't have a Muslim refugee problem? If so, you might be relying on fake news.

Same goes for every other "objective" measure. I just can't believe anything your government tells me after watching the Muslim debacle over the last 5 years.
>>
>>81919286
>some debilitating conditions are hereditary, and it's a would be reasonable to prevent some people from breeding

Yet when you see a woman is caring a waterhead, you want it to be against the law to terminate the pregnancy . It's such a great thing to bring that abomination into the world
>>
>>81917506
first of all, scientists arent infallible, and there have been multiple cases of scientists taking bribes to falsify research. secondly, if evolution was real we'd know about it by now, but top scholars have poured over the bible and found nothing there, I mean, do you really think we all used to be monkey's in the jungle? then how come there's still loads of monkeys in the jungle and they dont keep turning into people? face it, evolution is just a liberal trick designed by the jew to corrupt our soft vulnerable children and make them turn away from good god almighty
>>
>>81919832
Except illegal immigration has been plummeting for the last decade. Rats don't stay on sinking ships.
>>
>>81919831
And what if the EU member state decides to leave? Where is Germany's power to stop them? The anon's point was that Germany is the most powerful country on the planet, which would be laughable if I didn't know it was pure MSM, post-Trump-victory propaganda.

Somehow Germany became the "most powerful" nation the day that Trump inaugurated. If that's not unfiltered propaganda, then idk what is.
>>
>"""people""" actually what this shit
>>
File: 1485373191220.jpg (130KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
1485373191220.jpg
130KB, 800x572px
>>81916233
what this asshole is now
>>
>>81920037
>The anon's point was that Germany is the most powerful country on the planet
You should learn to read. I said
>Germany, arguably the most (non-military) powerful country in Europe
>>
>>81919772
>according to the EU themselves
This is what you consider to be "objective"?
>>
>>81920124
You're really grasping at straws here. Every other source will tell you the same.
>>
>>81917506
>>81917660
>>81917676
>>81917731
>>81917870
>is it too political

Well let me put it this way, the only thread currently discussing it has not produced a single meme from the material, it has, however, produced and immediate (and I do mean IMMEDIATE) shitslinging contest.

So yeah, I'm gonna say it's political as fuck, and furthermore, normie as fuck since we haven't found a single entertaining blip to discuss.
>>
>>81917660
Nope. There are tons of conservatives who actually believe the climate is not changing.

>it snowing in April. where's your global warming i hear so much about??
>>
>>81920008
Sure, because that would be too unjust. I'm talking about forcible sterilizations. That'd be relatively painless, and on the whole, it'd prevent a lot of suffering.
>>
>>81920182
Why should science not be political?
>>
>>81920189

>they deny MY beliefs on climate change, therefore they think zero climate change has ever ever ever occurred

Why are libshits so dependent on semantics?
>>
>>81917506
Hmm... Good point... What about racial biodiversity and the science against gender dysphoria?
>>
>>81920081
>non military power
A meaningless statement. Again pure propaganda aimed at delegitimizing Trump's America. Fuck off with this MSM talking point. Nobody once said this talking point when Obama was in office. Your country is completely irrelevant outside of Greece and Turkey.
>>
>all these climate change deniers

This is why I've given up. Human's are literally too stupid to deserve existence.
>>
>>81920224
Not that anon but science should be based on facts, and not based on a political agenda (and that applies to any and every political agenda). Scientists should be seeking the truth and not how to validate some political opinion about some hot issue.
>>
>>81920189
>it snowing in April.
I don't know, thats not super weird. Growing up it was the common wisdom that you're not out of the winter woods until easter.
>>
>>81920288
>MY beliefs
i.e.; the consensus among the scientific community
>>
>>81920173
Post some non-EU sources then please
>inb4 CNN or huffpo
>>
>>81920207
>worried about something being "unjust"
>in the next breath talks about forced sterilization

baffling
>>
>>81918702
what a dumb ignorant conserviTARD (get it its like conservative but theyre retards because they disagree with me), hes not an intellectual like us, we all have phds in climate change
>>
>it's another /tv/ argues the most basic political shit in a thread about a pseudo-intellectial episode
It's hilarious watching you faggots flail around like the redditors you are.
>>
>>81920351
>A meaningless statement.
No it's not. Within political structures actors can exert power with non-militaristic means. Economically, religiously, culturally. And the fact that Germany has lead the EU has been commonly acknowledge since at least 2008. This has nothing to do with US politics, nor with your political paranoia.

Nobody is claiming Germany could take up arms against other EU member states, but that is completely besides the point anyway.
>>
File: bill-nye.jpg (198KB, 610x442px) Image search: [Google]
bill-nye.jpg
198KB, 610x442px
>>81920372
im famous i will tell what facts are and oh and fuck drumpf
>>
>>81918849
I agree, the religious people they're importing to ruin their country are peaceful intellectuals
>>
>>81920372
Yes, and if these facts indicate events that could affects peoples' lives, science implicitely becomes political. You cannot sepparate the two.
>>
>>81920459
Of course youre cool for not choosing a side and instead smugly lambasting both sides to feel smart, nope that's not reddit behaivor at all reddit never does that
>>
ITT: samefag arguing with himself
>>
>>81920448
Yeah, they should really pick up a 2,000 year old Harry Potter book and do some learning.
>>
>>81920414
Come on, it's commonplace for men and women to get their tubes tied/cut. Also, it's a simple, risk-free procedure. Frankly, if I had some gross defect in my genes that could harm my offspring, I wouldn't reproduce.
>>
>>81919286
You can't believe in eugenics yet also deny evolution.

Triggered yet, conservetard?
>>
>>81919946
So, instead of believing well researched statistics, we should believe some random retard on 4chan. Gotcha
>>
>>81919319
Disingenuous leftist shill posting easily swallowed propaganda.

Drawing boundaries between the major sub groups of race is not hard and "everyone" is not "basically multi-racial". Most white Americans come from a fairly undiluted if not wholly undiluted Anglo and/or Germanic racial stock. What you're saying is only true of African Americans who are mixed mongrels that can only benefit from the uplifting effect of white genetics, and the other mystery meat subclasses of "American" society. I say "American" because these people are not American per the definitions or standards laid out by our founding fathers.
>>
>>81920586
"forced"
But then again you also like the idea of forcing someone to a life sentence of having a disabled kid who is going to soak up taxmoney for care and medical work for their whole life. And for what? So that this abomination can live a percentage of a normal life as an outcast?
>>
>>81920642
>if not wholly undiluted Anglo and/or Germanic racial stock
>he thinks European races are "pure"

Nigger, stop watching your SS larping youtube channels.
>>
isn't Bill Nye just a mechanical engineer? lmao
>>
Can someone explain how micro evolution exists, but it cant exist on a large "macro" scale?
>>
>>81920633
>well-researched
Again, I would love to see some non-eu funded research. You're asking me to just believe the Soviets in the 1970s when they assured the world that they had the best economy in the world.
>>
>>81920540
>and if these facts indicate events that could affects peoples' lives
That's a very vaguely-worded statement that could potentially describe just about anything.

Science should stick to providing facts and let others figure out what to do with those facts.
>>
>>81920642
You should probably google Mitochondrial Eve, you uneducated inbred fuck.
>>
>>81920793
Such as, letting TV presenters like Bill Nye use these facts to warn people about global warming? What is your point?
>>
>>81920543
Upvote this so much!

People should choose a side of prepackaged ideology and call the other side retarded in /tv/ threads.

Someone should catalog all of these profound comments so that future generations can become enlightened as well.
>>
>>81916233
I believe in climate change, and even I thought it was way too political. Couldn't even make it through the first episode. Also tries to be way too trendy/hip.
>>
>>81920553
I agree, god is just an adult fairy tale, with this knowledge I am euphoric and can STEAMROLL inbred rural and suburban retards online with pure logic, stop fucking telling me to not wear fedoras they look okay on me christ my mom is such a conservitard
>>
>>81920899
>le fedora meme
>>
>>81920874
I agree dude, the ideology spectrum is a lie, what's that? either climate change is real, it's real but not in the form people think it is, or it's not real? HAH! Idiots! I choose the superior hidden option that makes me smarter!
>>
climate change =/= man-made climate change
man-made climate change =/= anything worth even worrying about because according to all the man-made climate change the earth is dying and we killed it folks we passed the point of return a long time ago and even if we hadn't climate change and its repercussions are the white man's burden, countries like China and the even worse off shit-holes that China is now exporting its industrial mess to will not slow down, only the developed west cares, we would need to reach net negative levels of emission to make any kind of differences, absolutely not feasible; a nonsensical discussion

>>81920688
>European peoples have history of mixture between themselves and other Europeans, including as a result of conquering/being conquered, and in the case of some European groups non-European mixture
>this has any bearing whatsoever on the generally recognized racial makeup and characteristics of modern Europeans and the modern European-American descendants
literally what is your point except to maybe suggest "LOL EUROPE IS NOT PURE, EUROPEAN AMERICANS ARE NOT PURE, THE WHITE RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT LIKE MY 7 YEAR OLD BROTHER'S GIRL PENIS"

>>81920800
>making what I can only assume to be some point about out of Africa and we wuz africans n shieet
not relevant as source of origin to anyone with a brain
>>
File: nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif (85KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif
85KB, 480x600px
> oh look, a thread on /tv/ discussing a new Netflix show intended to make modern science more digestible to the laymen. I'll see what my fellow tv and film enthusiasts are discussing in this thread.
>>
>>81920958
Shut up I do not wear fedoras! It makes me really personally angry when you say I wear fedoras online, this proves that I definitely do NOT wear them!
>>
>>81920984
You can't be an asshole your whole life son.
>>
File: 1343771047143.jpg (465KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1343771047143.jpg
465KB, 1162x850px
>>81920997
>modern science goy
>>
>>81920997
Haha that's an epic meme, son he is disappoint xDDD! I also still browse /b/ and use /b/ memes!
>>
>>81920833
>Such as, letting TV presenters like Bill Nye use these facts to warn people about global warming?
Basically, yes.

The only real problem with Nye is that he kind of pretends to be a scientist when he really isn't, but what he does is fine. He's not letting his politics interfere with his science because he doesn't really do any science.

>What is your point?
I think I've made my point abundantly clear. I'm not trying to argue with you or take some kind of side. I answered a single question (now multiple questions) that was asked (and made it clear I wasn't the one asked this question) and do not see where my answer is in any way wrong, but if you need me to make it clearer for you, I'll reiterate: scientist should not allow politics to sway their scientific findings and should report what they find as they find it, allowing others to make what they will of the truth.
>>
>>81920997
>a thread on /tv/ discussing a new Netflix show intended to push propaganda on the stupid masses under the guise of digestible pop-science for the layman, fronted by Bill Nye the Science Goy one of the worst examples of a song and dance man, shucking and jiving kike propagandist
>>
i find it funny how many stories there about how much of a cunt bill nye is and everyone just ignores it because muh pop science
>>
File: 1473499912717.png (521KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
1473499912717.png
521KB, 557x711px
LITERALLY itt, seriously, the actual guy that made this is in this thread right now
>>
>>81921075
Bill Nye absolutely allows his politics to interfere with his fake science.

Of course, this isn't a problem, cause he's not a real scientist, right?

Just like it's not a problem that Jon Liebowitz or Colbert allow their politics and mandated song and dance number to interfere with real presentation of reality, because they're just a couple of jokers, they're not real newsmen. Silly goys.
>>
>>81920992
>anything worth even worrying about because according to all the man-made climate change the earth is dying and we killed it folks we passed the point of return a long time ago and even if we hadn't climate change and its repercussions are the white man's burden, countries like China and the even worse off shit-holes that China is now exporting its industrial mess to will not slow down, only the developed west cares, we would need to reach net negative levels of emission to make any kind of differences, absolutely not feasible; a nonsensical discussion

This is not the scientific consensus. It's not even true that China doesn't care, it officially recognizes human industrial output as cause of climate change and actively tries to work against it.

But of course that would pop your precious jew-propaganda narrative.
>>
>>81921146
>Liebowitz

DELET
>>
>>81920788
http://hdr.undp.org/en/content/education-index
https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading

And you're completely delusional by comparing the USSR with the EU. The Soviets could inflate their GDP numbers because their economy was quite closed to the rest of the world, so the comparison doesn't apply to the EU.

Not to mention that back then it was known the Soviets were giving fake GDP numbers.
>>
>>81921024
>mocks an atheist fashion choice that literally nobody takes part in
>dresses up in a suit and goes to Church every Sunday to pray to a (((holy))) book that was written by warring diseased farmers

Why do religion cucks even use the internet? Isn't it blasphemy?
>>
>>81921080
How the fuck is that a feeling you can have? Do you really feel that strongly about a children's show host?

Did Bill Nye rape you?
>>
>>81918751
and global warming hasn't stopped or slowed down despite billions of dollars in carbon taxes

hmm...
>>
>>81921199
Hmmm, MAYBE it's because global greenhouse gas output hasn't slowed down?
>>
>>81921198
>Did Bill Nye rape you?

He says stuff that contradicts the bible, he might as well have raped every christian who watches his show.
>>
File: 1486585362476.png (930KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486585362476.png
930KB, 1280x720px
>>81921179
>>mocks an atheist fashion choice
haha holy shit dude just end ur life lmao
>>
>>81918167
the earth is warming, quiet possibly due to co2 etc. but there is little evidence of the correlation between man-made greenhouse gases and 'the recent spike' which itself was found to be falsified.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
>>
File: 1489866032088.jpg (198KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1489866032088.jpg
198KB, 1200x1195px
>>81921144
Literally you
>>
>>81921024
>i have no argument so I'm just gonna say you wear a funny hat lel
>>
>>81921252
>Dailymail
Might as well link Breitbart.
>>
File: IMG_2560.jpg (17KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2560.jpg
17KB, 272x185px
>>81921241
>>>holy shit dude end your life
Ha got eem
>>
>>81921199
>he thinks governments are doing anything about the problem

oh sweetie, how'd you get past the CAPTCHA?
>>
>>81921281
>implying you can understand the supernatural otherworldly evidence that is god

Your mind literally cant comprehend it if you tried
>>
>>81920124
The source is the WTO you dumbfuck

>it's all a conspiracy!

Kill yourself
>>
>>81921340
>muh faith
Just stop, it's getting embarrassing.
>>
>>81921179
>Why do religion cucks even use the internet? Isn't it blasphemy?
The Bible only matters to them when it talks about the earth being made and throwing rocks at gay people.
>>
>>81921306
ad-hominem and you refused to check the sources - it has been talked about widely. more fact denying liberals i guess.
>>
File: 1487380204007.png (392KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
1487380204007.png
392KB, 600x392px
>>81921261
Sorry dude, I won't post an image of you on 4chan again
btw dude, if you want to do this whole back-and-forth I'll just warn you that the number of pictures of pathetic atheists online is de facto higher than your le trumpkin neckbabies!! xDDD image folder, so it'd only be a matter of time until you run out. just saying
>>
>>81921198
>>81921239
>all these /r/atheist comments
Bill Nye is a faggot, regardless of your religious beliefs.
>>
File: 1461574938822.gif (1MB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
1461574938822.gif
1MB, 257x194px
>>81921450
this
>>
>>81918989
How old are you? SJWs are a subset of liberals, and to me, they seem more centrist than liberal. Liberals have fought for decades to increase freedoms and rights, that doesn't go away because you hate SJWs. Anyways, most liberals would say there's race and clear sexes. What they would say is that despite our differences, we should all be treated equally. Sex and race shouldn't matter when it comes to the law.
>>
>>81921146
>Of course, this isn't a problem, cause he's not a real scientist, right?
If your worry is that he's going to fake his findings to fit his political agenda, it isn't a problem because he's not a real scientist.

The actual issue with him is that he presents himself as an authority on science when he's just as much an authority on science as CrazyRussianHacker is.
>>
>>81921490
I can't tell if this is bait or not. there's still time to come out and say you're being ironic dude
>>
>>81921252

>Tuesday, in an interview with E&E News, Bates himself downplayed any suggestion of misconduct. “The issue here is not an issue of tampering with data, but rather really of timing of a release of a paper that had not properly disclosed everything it was,” he told reporter Scott Waldman.
>And Bates told ScienceInsider that he is wary of his critique becoming a talking point for those skeptical of human-caused climate change. But it was important for this conversation about data integrity to happen, he says. “That’s where I came down after a lot of soul searching. I knew people would misuse this. But you can't control other people,” he says.
>https://science.house.gov/news/press-releases/former-noaa-scientist-confirms-colleagues-manipulated-climate-records

Oh wow disproven again how embarrasing that must be for you.
>>
>>81921438
Nearly the entirety of these pics are fake quotes
>>
>>81921450
I would hate Bill Nye too, if I actually thought he was waging war against my religion and my whole ideology by speaking facts. I would probably try to discredit him and call whatever he said as propaganda by the invisible boogeyman jews.

Id do it on my computer and internet that was made using the very science I was denying. Maybe god created my PC using the old laws of physics from 2000 years ago.
>>
>>81916233
Theres like 50 scientists that say man made climate change is a load of horseshit and they have like 100,000 million dollars to charity to donate if bill nye debates any of them but he never does

instead he goes on the today show and is a creepy pederast that redditors would die for
>>
>>81919286
>according to biologt, niggers are subhuman
>some of the greatest athletes and academic achievers are niggers
I guarantee you have never done any research and are barely of average intelligence and you couldn't understand a proper argument because you are worthless. Let the intellectuals handle this.
>>
>>81921490

>Liberals have fought for decades to increase freedoms and rights

They've fought for years to decrease freedoms and rights. This behavior was not new to SJW's.
>>
File: 1482131686424.png (352KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1482131686424.png
352KB, 500x475px
>>81921573
Are you sure? some of these really actually sound like you yourself could've typed them up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJmL9hRrpIQ
>>
>>81918345
How do we know we didn't evolve from Adam and eve? What makes them exactly like us?
>>
>>81921609
Great blog

*tips fedora*
>>
>>81921561
he said the data was incorrect, that was my point. They once used a British ship with different testing software for testing the ocean temperatures - the temperature dropped significantly and without even bothering to see why this was they abandoned the usage of this type of testing and returned to the one that got them the funding they wanted.

climate change is real but considering the quantity of GHG released by plants to humans, an uptick in human GHG should be the same as an uptick from plant GHG - it is not. for some unexplained reason scientists want you to belive the same quantity of mand made GHG are more damaging than plant GHG.
>>
>>81921649
You must be too new to remember when these pics where spammed. They were the flavor of the month when the fedora meme was popular, there was never any reason to believe they are genuine.
>>
>>81919319
>Race thing
You're correct
>Gender thing
You're also correct, but you failed to acknowledge that deciding how you treat yourself, gender wise, is mutually exclusive from how other people treat you. You have no right to tell me how to treat you except for I cannpt infringe on your human rights. How I regard you is not covered in human rights.
>>
File: 1471451916235.png (642KB, 640x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471451916235.png
642KB, 640x1080px
>>81921630
not an - you know the rest
>>
>>81921716
>he said the data was incorrect, that was my point.
He's says exactly the opposite.

>plant GHG
Such as? On average Plants are C02 negative
>>
File: 1477804438906.png (1MB, 852x940px) Image search: [Google]
1477804438906.png
1MB, 852x940px
>>81921728
the more you defend literal actual fedoras the more you make it hilariously obvious you are one
>>
>>81921803
i meant plant/animal GHG decay etc.
>>
File: bill nye white male.png (748KB, 939x947px) Image search: [Google]
bill nye white male.png
748KB, 939x947px
how is he still a leftist?
>>
>>81921641
The KKK was, and still consists solely of, southern Democrats
>>
>>81919319
You can determine race by skeleton alone and transplant compatibility in the case of say, bone marrow, is dependent on race.

Your suggestion that everyone is "basically multi-racial" is nebulous, lying bullshit that is only there for the purpose of serving your existing argument/thought on the matter. It's not the case.
>>
>>81921825
>you make it hilariously obvious you are one

Why would someone be ashamed of their ideology?
Shaming people into thinking they are going to burn in hell only works for indoctrinated children.
>>
>>81921834
>i meant plant/animal GHG decay etc.
But organic matter is neutral in the carbon cycle. The additional carbon comes from fossil fuels and C02 stored in sea water and permafrost.

Are you talking about methane production?
>>
>>81917870
>anime poster is mentally retarded
its like poetry, each stanza rhymes with the last
>>
>>81921855
White guilt. He probably sympathizes strongly with their concerns about the fact he's a white male.

And leftists eating their own in such a manner is not new.
>>
>>81918978

Somebody post his speech about how race and human genetic diversity "doesn't exist".
>>
>>81921855

Hates himself for being white. It's a mental disorder.
>>
>>81921779
>Unironically posting Molycuck
>Unironically misrepresenting statistics
And you don't even understand the fundamental flaws because you really think the world is not complex, shocker
>>
>bill nye is a faggot

because he represents something you disagree with? wow guys, amazing arguments
>>
>>81921825
It seems you lack reading comprehension or ran out of "arguments". Probably both
>>
File: 1462047826401.png (817KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462047826401.png
817KB, 960x720px
>>81921898
It's not too late to reveal you're baiting us dude.
>>
>>81919625

Yeah, why would anyone doubt the idea of unproven concept of abiogenises?
>>
File: bAldo.gif (274KB, 183x208px) Image search: [Google]
bAldo.gif
274KB, 183x208px
>>81916233
>Watching Bill Nye the (((science))) goy
>>
>>81921976
Evolution and abiogenesis are two different theories.
>>
>>81921967
see >>81921970 my socially impaired friend
>>
>>81919684

>Say something objectively wrong
>Get proven wrong
>Get butthurt and passive-aggressive about it

Why should I or anyone else take your dumbshit opinion seriously at this point? Don't you have a trenchcoat to go launder?
>>
>>81922004
That was another anon, my low IQ friend
>>
>all the scientific illiteracy in here
So this is the power of Americans.
>>
>>81921928
>>81921945

[citation needed]
>>
>>81922014
>>Say something objectively wrong

Im a neutral observer
Explain how micro evolution works fine, but when you allow it to happen over a large period of time it doesnt.
Objectively wrong should be easy to prove right?
>>
File: 1487308975564.png (581KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487308975564.png
581KB, 720x540px
>>81922034
>le low IQ as an insult
Haha holy fuck you get more reddit every post
>>
>>81919550

>His point is that there's no real defined difference between "microevolution" and "macroevolution".

That's:
A. Not what he said, and
B. Totally wrong.

There is an obvious difference between Microevolution and Macroevolution, retard. Otherwise the two seperate terms wouldn't exist.

Fuck, I thought you athishits were supposed to be le super smart or something?
>>
>>81922076
>but when you allow it to happen over a large period of time it doesnt.
If I ask you to explain this statement you're gonna come up with something unthinkably stupid, aren't you?
>>
>>81921630
lol That'd be more effective if your punctuation wasn't terrible. You're just a triggered libtard, eh?
>>
>>81922093
You're not even trying anymore
>>
>>81921946
>using ad-hominem
>not giving an explanation just screaming DUMB NAZI HE SO STOOPID
>>
>>81922041
>228 replies
>61 posters
It's literally one shitposting autist.
>>
>>81920359

>FUCKING DENIALISTS STOP QUESTIONING MY BELIEFS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is why people call you a cultist.
>>
File: 1465554289934.png (282KB, 600x309px) Image search: [Google]
1465554289934.png
282KB, 600x309px
>>81922117
Fuck, sorry I didn't put in enough effort arguing against a literal reddit fedora incarnate
>>
bill nye the reddit guy
>>
>>81921728
wrong
https://www.reddit.com/r/MuseumOfReddit/comments/38i8se/the_faces_of_atheism/
all of those images are genuine creations from reddit users
it was actually so bad that the circlejerk subreddit couldn't even joke about it because it was so incredibly embarrassing and lacking in self-awareness
if you have to hate reddit for any one thing, it should be the Faces of Atheism trend
>>
>>81921910
Consumption of vegetation by animals & microbes accounts for about 220 gigatonnes of CO2 per year. Respiration by vegetation emits around 220 gigatonnes. The ocean releases about 332 gigatonnes. In contrast, when you combine the effect of fossil fuel burning and changes in land use, human CO2 emissions are only around 29 gigatonnes per year.

it is not all carbon neutral - it gets stored/released rather randomly. the natural co2 output has varied widely over the years and has not seen the current climate trend, so why are we only seeing this with human emissions?
>>
>>81922120
>using a strawman because you don't like the truth

epic /pol/bro!
>>
>>81922107
Why cant adaptation that slowly changes looks behaviors and other aspects in a species eventually change the species into something unrecognizable (ie a different species) if you give it enough time to adapt to its changing environment?
>>
>>81921641
What do you call the Civil Rights movement, pressing for women's rights, freedom of speech rights (SJWs hate the ACLU), same-sex marriage, if not fighting for freedoms and rights? As I recall it has been christians and other conservatives who traditionally call for limitations and restrictions of freedoms/rights. Again, just cause contrarian anons hate SJWs (and many liberals also hate them), doesn't negate all the decades spent fighting for more freedoms/rights. You dumbasses spread everything with a SJW brush, as if they have always been around.

>>81921550
Suck a dick. What liberals have fought against is smoking, and regulations. The former I despise as I feel more freedoms should be paramount, even if includes health risks (one should have the freedom to kill themselves if they wish so) while the latter is more concerned with the well-being of society. I wouldn't want to drink tainted water caused by industry, nor would I like to get paid pennies while working 50 hours a week. Also, while putting restrictions on the 2nd ammendment is less freedom, it doesn't outright take away all of the guns.
>>
>>81922200
nice get and you still aren't explaining why documented iq scores and crime stats aren't relevant.
>>
>>81922173
>I didn't put in enough effort arguing against a literal reddit fedora incarnate

Your arguments consisted of deflection and personal insults.
You should be proud you didnt have to actually defend what you were saying, you shifted the argument into petty insults.
>>
>>81921630
>some of the greatest athletes and academic achievers are niggers
Most of the greatest athletes are white. Niggers are really popular in fast-twitch muscle, short burst of energy without sustained endurance type sports that favor limb length/height like basketball, football, etc.

Anything outside the shallow sphere of Jew owned mass marketed sporting fields, like power lifting, swimming, etc. is all dominated by other races.

as for academic achievement I'm just going to chuckle to myself a little bit and cheekily say "citation needed"
>>
>>81922172
>universal consensus by nearly all scientists that humans are permanently impacting the earth's atmosphere and environment through various means of pollution and emissions

I dunno man, the amount of deniers compared to people who acknowledge it is extremely small. Cults are typically a secretive, small group and all the deniers are likely Christfags already so...
>>
>>81922212
Oh shit, you're not being sarcastic? HAHAHAHAHA

>>81922200
>grrr I hate /pol/!
>grrrr!
feel more embarrassed for your life my man
>>
>>81921959
No, because he is a clown and reddit incarnate. He also brings nothing new to the conversation and just recites shit you could read on wikipedia for any given topic.
>>
File: 1491337098049.png (384KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491337098049.png
384KB, 500x375px
>>81922268
still lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>81922189
>The ocean releases about 332 gigatonnes.
The answer is that the ocean absorbs about as much carbon.
>>
File: IMG_3482.png (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3482.png
38KB, 640x480px
wow great thread guys
>>
>>81922308
>He also brings nothing new to the conversation and just recites shit you could read on wikipedia for any given topic.

Growing up a sheltered conservative kid, they would have never thought to actually look these things up. They sure as shit werent taught science in a public school. Its reaching a new audience who had never thought of it before.
>>
>>81922243
i'm not the original anon you replied to but if you truly believe black people are all inherently violent, low-IQ rapists then you're hopeless. being enslaved and being treated as less than human for hundreds of years must have NOTHING to do with the state that black people in poverty are in. additionally i don't think that hundreds of years of being mistreated/disenfranchised by local and federal governments - entities designed to protect and serve their citizens - has anything to do with it. blacks are all just naturally dumb niggers with low IQs and a desire to fuck all white women praise kek it's the kike jewry at work!
>>
>>81922336
this process is not instant, this still gets into the atmosphere and may eventually get reabsorbed, plus plant and animal life populations vary. it is just impossible to have a perfect cycle, this is not the point though - mine was that natural GHG change all the time with no effect but as soon as man made GHG changes it is the apocalypse.
>>
This is the most euphoric thread on 4chan atm.
>>
Samefags samefagging samefags: the thread
>>
File: 1470335963385.png (885KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470335963385.png
885KB, 1000x1000px
>>81922361
>fedoras trying to make a counter signal meme
lol
gets me every time
>>
>>81922331
Im just "lmaoing" at how weak your positions are. You cant even defend them
>>
File: 1490553776922.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490553776922.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>81920030
>>
>>81922409
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

>muh slavery
>>
>>81922308
How's he a clown? What do you mean "Reddit incarnate"? Attempt to not use buzzwords or memes to express yourself. So you don't like him because he says things you believe are obvious, but not everybody is you and not everybody knows everything. When he first had shows, Wikipedia didn't exist and people are still just as ignorant as ever in today's world despite resources like Wikipedia. You're just a contrarian and you hate him because he appeals to college-age kids/high schoolers and left-leaners and you just can't have that. God forbid!
>>
>>81922173
Enough effort to post pics from a carefully made folder like the autist you are
>>
>>81921626
Proof? Also, what would that accomplish? Bill Nye isn't a scientist specializing in climate change, he's a pop culture smart guy. That's like thinking Ryan Seacrest is an expert on the music industry or in production.

And anti-climate change people who have that kind of money are probably tied to oil companies. Remember Thank You for Smoking? It's the same thing, these companies have a vested interest in denying climate change or cancer from smoking, it costs them a shitload in tariffs/taxes as it is already. Having people think there's no global warming or cancer from cigs is fake means there will be less monetary pressure on them.
>>
File: 1469582794556.png (474KB, 548x618px) Image search: [Google]
1469582794556.png
474KB, 548x618px
>>81922448
>*warm tears rolling down cheek* *face reddening* START HAVING A REAL ARGUMENT WITH ME!! And STOP calling me a fedora!!!
hahah oh my god
>>
>>81922472
What's your argument?
>>
>>81922443
not an argument
>>
>>81922546
slavery doesn't effect normal races developments
>>
File: 1480709083950.png (678KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480709083950.png
678KB, 525x700px
>>81922507
these are from google images my redditor friend

>>81922550
>le funny ms paint image is
>>
File: bill nye new show racist.png (2MB, 1522x862px) Image search: [Google]
bill nye new show racist.png
2MB, 1522x862px
>>81919559
>>81919850
no joke, this indian "comedian" jokes about white people stealing his culture
>>
File: Carbon_Dioxide_400kyr.png (26KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
Carbon_Dioxide_400kyr.png
26KB, 600x436px
>>81922426
Because, while there has been a variance which is expected in all complex systems, Co2 remains about constant in the atmosphere without the human contribution before the 19th century. It didn't change wildly, it varied around a median. The huma contribution to the carbon cycle increased the percentage of Co2 in the atmosphere.
>>
>>81922561
So if you were enslaved your whole life, born into it, you would be fine the day you were emancipated? You'd be able to adjust into the society that once tolerated your status as a subhuman and be 100% fine? Sure thing buddy!
>>
>>81922606
>implying the world isnt 6000 years old
>>
>>81922625
this is the only race that displays this behaviour and blames it on slavery. Even if this was true it is like being told you have a tumour because you smoke too much, you ask if it can be removed and the doctor tells you yes but it is your fault - i don't give a shit just remove it now, okay?
>>
>>81922506
wtf I love science guy now
>>
>>81922046
why else would he still follow that ideology after being discriminated for his sex and skin color?

>>81922598
why else would he have this guy on, bashing white people for a few minutes?

bill nye has been completely consumed by this cult. Sad! times
>>
>>81922585
That picture of a trumpcuck surely as hell triggered you. It seems it hit too close too home.

Let me guess, overweight? A /pol/ poster?
>>
>>81922606
the co2 has been higher - couldn't it just be a coincidence?
>>
>>81922698
Oh, all black people blame slavery for their travails. How dumb of me to not be thinking in generalizations haha

Your analogy is complete bullshit. It's black people's fault that they were enslaved? And the effects of being enslaved for hundreds of years can be removed as easily as going into surgery? My dude are you high or something
>>
>>81922738
that psychology minor sure is paying itself off now, huh?
>>
>>81916233
Is this guy actually a legit scientist or is he just a larping faggot?
>>
>>81922752
Combined with the absolute knowledge (and even deniers can't denie that), that humans have been pumping out Co2 from fossil fuels since pretty much exactly the 18th century?
>>
>>81922734
Sounds to me like you're just pulling shit out of your ass. He hasn't said anything about that or given any opinion on it.
>>
File: 1477438373711.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477438373711.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Cite ONE (1) peer reviewed scientific publication authored by Mr. Science Man.
>>
>>81922779
you say they nig because of slavery. Whites didn't enslave them that was arabs and africans. I was trying to say that even though the evil may be born of our past mistakes that doesn't make them any less evil or a problem. I didn't cause slavery, only 1% of America owned 200,000 slaves.
>>
>>81922794
Looks like I hit a nerve
>>
>>81922822
What do you think you're going to accomplish arguing with someone who refuses to type like an adult and regularly responds to himself.
>>
>>81922817
human CO2 emissions are only around 29 gigatonnes per year.

it isn't that much
>>
>>81922828
The challenge stands unanswered.
>>
>>81922890
if replying constitutes hitting a nerve than the entire human race has nerve damage.
>>
>>81922887
I never said whites enslaved them, nor was I blaming anybody for black people being enslaved. It was hundreds of years ago, how can you blame anyone? They're all dead. Why do you jump to that first thing? And even if Europeans didn't initially enslave the blacks, you can't argue that they didn't perpetuate their slavery or the slave trade.

Also >only 200,000 slaves in America

Holy shit you probably believe the Holocaust didn't happen too don't you. Please graduate high school
>>
>>81922967
Easy there fattie
>>
>>81922930
>human CO2 emissions are only around 29 gigatonnes per year.
>it isn't that much

Much by what standards? Weight? Comparred to the output of plants? If the latter, yes, but the output of plants held itself at an equilibrium for thousands of yours, (even longer when you consider the ice age cycles), while humans keep adding and adding to the cycle without extracting C02 from it.
>>
>>81922901
Vain hope of inspiring some kind of intellectual change in a close-minded, immature fuccboi from /pol/
>>
File: bill nye the racist guy.png (2MB, 1524x948px) Image search: [Google]
bill nye the racist guy.png
2MB, 1524x948px
>>81922598
Love when bill gives him a fist bump saying how good he did. Consumed by white guilt. I couldn't watch anymore
>>
>>81918078
This, it doesn't matter what ideology or lack thereof you are if you don't adhere to its principles. Choosing to have a holier-than-thou attitude about critical thinking skills towards theists while simultaneously refusing to think critically about anything beyond hearsay is retarded.
>>
>>81923042
Upvoted
>>
>>81922993
just for point of reference i am not American and the numbers taught in schools over here is 200,000.

Holy shit you probably believe the Holocaust happened too don't you. Bet you graduated top of your class at goy school
>>
File: 1482301068637.png (339KB, 650x452px) Image search: [Google]
1482301068637.png
339KB, 650x452px
>>81922890
>I MADE YOU MAD!! I MADE YOU MAD TRUMPKIN, LOOK AT HOW MAD YOU ARE!!! I AM NOT MAD, YOU ARE MAD!!! PLEASE STOP POSTING PICTURES OF FEDORAS IT TRIGGERS ME
>>
>>81923017
shit! how did he know.
>>
>>81923019
and yet no matter how many billions are thrown at the problem nothing happens... guess we just gotta give Dr. Bernstein the funds he asks for.
>>
File: racism is great bill nye.png (2MB, 1525x950px) Image search: [Google]
racism is great bill nye.png
2MB, 1525x950px
>>81922822
explain this then. use your eyes and brain to observe what's going on
>>81923053
>>81922598
>>
>>81923097
Fatass confirmed
>>
File: 1490277214956.png (463KB, 582x482px) Image search: [Google]
1490277214956.png
463KB, 582x482px
>>81923017
hmm..
>>
>>81917506
EPIC :)
>>
>>81923153
i am literally shaking at how insightful you are being right now
>>
>>81923086
>>81923156

Assblasted
>>
>>81923078
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1860_United_States_Census

>le holocaust denier face

You just overplayed your hand. Thanks for confirming your true identity, subhuman /pol/weenie
>>
>>81923137
Defunding science is going to be very helpful
Even if the cause they are working towards hasnt been fixed, doesnt mean that knowledge that can be used in other sectors hasnt been gained.

But why would I expect you of all people to understand the process?
>>
>>81917870

>using the term macro-evolution

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>81922506
This. Fucking contrarians, if you hate the guy just say it. Memeing detracts from the conversation and adds nothing in the long run.

>>81922409
You're wasting your time. It's probably a teen who lives in a sheltered suburb and who never sees or hears about blacks except on tv and on /pol/.
>>
>>81923042
upvote
>>
>>81922752
It has never been higher while human beings have been on the earth. Also the image you're looking at is on a geological scale. We've seen CO2 increase in the last 200 years on the same level as what would normally take thousands of years for a geological process.
>>
>>81923140
Give me the whole context and not a few snapshots
>>
>>81923137
>and yet no matter how many billions are thrown at the problem nothing happens

This absolutely dishonest, giving that one of the main contributors to Co2 emissions almost has no policy towards reducing their CO2 output, and CO2 output globally doesn't seem to decrease by much.

The problem likely isn't reversible. You probably won't find a machine that runs on renewable power and extracts CO2 from the atmosphere. The point of the climate change effort is damage control. Save what we have left.
>>
>>81917870
I'll agree with you that climate change is blown way out of proportion by the media, but what's so bad about the theory of evolution? There's plenty of evidence suggesting that humans are the product of millions of micro-transitions from one species phase to another, and that over time those transitions, which are necessary for continued survival, make a big difference. What's so difficult to understand about that?
>>
>>81923078

/pol/nigger bait is so tired
>>
File: 1483929721034.png (182KB, 558x418px) Image search: [Google]
1483929721034.png
182KB, 558x418px
>>81923184
>you are poop-mad!!!
Nice
>>
>>81923192
what was the link supposed to mean? Also if you don;t want to be called reddit it may be a smart idea to not call everyone a /pol/ boogeyman.
>>
File: joos_shine.jpg (17KB, 353x275px) Image search: [Google]
joos_shine.jpg
17KB, 353x275px
>>81922930
And then it remains resident for 100s of years.
>>
>>81923197
The recent evidence is clearly fake, that doesn't mean pollution isn't real it just means we have to endure the tough times and not throw tax payer money away in the process. You wouldn't be able to stop an ice-age so why is this different.
>>
>>81923199
i have to deal with niggers every day
>>
>>81923244
>the fattie is stil triggered
>>
>>81923137
>It's a scam for funds!

We know what we need to do. Unfortunately anti-science republicans are doing everything they can to stop taking action on it, and raking in oil dosh for their efforts.
>>
File: 1468811183553s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468811183553s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>81918468

Are you kidding me? It's the other way around.

>there is no evidence of climate change whatsoever t. conservatives
>okay well there is some evidence but we don't know if the earth is cooling or warming
>okay well it's warming but we're not sure if humans are causing it or if its natural causes
>okay well humans are causing it but to what EXTENT are they causing it?
>okay well a significant portion of it is by humans but does it even matter? will it do anything?
>okay well it has some effects of coastal regions and low elevation islands in the pacific but will it go farther?

Just fucking stop lmao your spines must be broken from bending backward with your head so far your ass
>>
>>81923233
he don't like /pol/ but he say nigger. my little mind is blown.
>>
>>81923309
>The recent evidence is clearly fake
Explain how you came to this conclusion.
>>
>>81923352
You must be new
>>
>>81923362
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
>>
File: 1479574230569.png (552KB, 474x632px) Image search: [Google]
1479574230569.png
552KB, 474x632px
>>81923327
>"blub blub blub not an argument!!"
>"u poop hurt triggered trumpkin"
life comes at you fast..
>>
>>81923382
You know being overweight makes you more likely to have heart attacks? You should control your anger
>>
File: 1460691949498.png (34KB, 123x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460691949498.png
34KB, 123x200px
>>81923380
>dailymail
>the website wikipedia of all websites said to stop sourcing because it was ridden with too much misinformation
>>
>>81923253
the link denies the claim that there were 200,000 slaves in america

HURR HURR REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT

Is it so impossible for you to believe that someone might just disagree with you and even hate your (this is generally speaking, not specifically you unless you are the anon I was talking to) guts not because they are from reddit, but because you're you?
>>
File: 1970s_papers.gif (14KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1970s_papers.gif
14KB, 500x285px
>>81923339
Also the "they said it would be an ice age in the 70s!" argument is bullshit. The majority of publications in the 70s predicted warming. Unfortunately popsci magazines grabbed onto a few cooling papers and exaggerated that into "ICE AGE IMMINENT" to sell papers.
>>
File: 1480048733282.png (503KB, 777x582px) Image search: [Google]
1480048733282.png
503KB, 777x582px
>>81923425
dude, what's with this autistic focus on weight? I mean, come on, even you, for all your lack of self awareness, need to know how obvious it is you're projecting right now.
>>
>>81923459
did you not check the source, or another site? Liberals don't care for facts.
>>
>>81923223
i gave you the context and exact point in the show. are you slow?
>>
>>81923464
i was saying throwing the /pol/ argument around is as retarded as throwing the reddit argument around (but reddit is worse and you are acting like them)
>>
>>81923491
>projecting

Literally impossible given that my BMI is normal

I see tha fattie is still hurt about being disgusting
>>
>>81923650
who argues like this?
>>
>>81923650
ok fatso
>>
>>81923680
Oh the irony
>>
>>81923380
This bullshit has been debunked early in the thread.
>>
>>81923785
dude, you're embarrassing yourself. seriously not even memeing mow
>>
>>81923380
>Dailymail

>>81923501
Lets dig into that source. The guy pulling this claim out his ass is a guy named John Bates. He's claiming a study done by a guy named Thomas Karl manipulated data.

What Karl's study did was perform the usual analysis of warming with updated data sets.

Bates has a personal grudge against Karl because Bates got demoted from a supervisor role while Karl was his superior. So when Karl's study came out, Bates spewed a bunch of shit about how using new data sets was manipulating data.

What Karl's study actually did was move away from using ship based measurements to buoy measurements, since ship measurements tend to have a slightly higher temperature. Bates' criticism focused on how Karl's study no longer showed a warming "pause" in the 80s, and claimed that was due to data manipulation.

In reality, Karl's new data set selection showed the same warming trend but overall cooler temperatures than the previous data sets, and were more in line with temperature measurements from other laboratories.

Also the accusations of data manipulation caused a NOAA investigation into the study, which found no wrongdoing.

tl;dr the source is bullshit, which is why you can only find it on sites like dailymail. And it's particularly hilarious that you're bashing people for not checking the source, when you yourself are unable to do that.
>>
>>81923832
Look at the kind of replies you've made in the thread. Look at your autistic dedication of posting retarded pics each reply.

If you still don't get the irony you're just plain retarded
>>
>>81919678
>education
Doesn't America house 12 of the top 20 universities? Why are Euroshits so dumb? One country housing over half of the best schools speaks volumes about how poorly you're doing.

>infant mortality
According to statistics, if we lost all the poor southern and black states (you can even just strip away counties), we'd be damn near tied. Our one country also houses over 330mil people with extremely busy hospitals. Nether doctors tend to be open enough to take long personal meetings with patients. Fact is, our doctors can do what Euro doctors can with far less time and far more pressure. Can't be helped that the poor states are just that - too poor to afford the best.

>average lifespan
Makes sense. If our lifestyles isn't sedimentary, we tend to take very risky work with high physical/mental stress. That's part of our game. Can't breed major accomplishments without these risks. Europe inspired this in our country before they decided to put their tails between their legs.

>lots of those metrics
>>81921175
These metrics? The same UN that actually took Anita Scamskeezian's internet bullying case and The Guardian?

You're a joke.
>>
File: 1475808892092.png (241KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475808892092.png
241KB, 500x281px
>>81923983
>you're retarded! autistic retard retarded!!
you're a joke dude
>>
>>81924106
>he's still going

Butthurt as fuck
>>
>>81922828
Bill Nye the "science guy" has not authored a single (ZERO [0]) peer reviewed scientific publication in his entire life.
>>
File: 1484768665882.png (1MB, 1400x807px) Image search: [Google]
1484768665882.png
1MB, 1400x807px
>>81924137
>POOP FART ANGRY!! UR ANGRY AND I'M NOT!!! I AM CALM AND SMUG AND NOT ANGRY AND YOURE AUTISTIC ANGRY POOP TANTURM!!
>>
File: you.jpg (89KB, 600x966px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
89KB, 600x966px
>>81924333
>you will never be this offended at insults from posters on 4chan

Feels good
>>
File: 1482120252644.png (379KB, 558x379px) Image search: [Google]
1482120252644.png
379KB, 558x379px
>>81924540
But... you are, right now.
>>
>>81924772
>no u

Amazing
>>
>>81924823
>ur mad

Amazing
>>
>>81924860
A justified inference given your behavior, fatass
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.