[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember kids, this is what racism does to you. He had everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Remember kids, this is what racism does to you.

He had everything figured out. A great life, friends, an easy job that paid a lot.

But he had to be edgy and make dude niggers lmao his schtick. He lost his job, he became a laughing stock, his fans hate him, his friends deserted him. And at least his rich enough to take the fall: you're not.

Don't be a fucking racist.
>>
He's a faggot
>>
>>81915300

Go back to picking cotton, you fucking nigger. I have a right to freedom of speech so I'll say whatever the fuck I want. You can all be good little goyims and fall in line.
>>
>>81915417
>I have a right to freedom of speech so I'll say whatever the fuck I want

And how's the life going, anon?
>>
>>81915300
slow day writing """""comedy""""" aye, Jefferies?
>>
I miss O&A and little Jimmy
Definitely a case of the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
>>
>>81915445
I'm latino so not that good
>>
Daily reminder that Patrice would have defended him.
>>
>>81915445

People always tell me they admire me voicing my opinions even though they don't always understand or agree with them.
>>
>>81915503
>patrice dies
>burr immediately morphs into a cuck
>ant loses everything and goes to shit
We have to solve the obesity problem.
>>
>>81915300
fuck niggers tbqh
>>
File: 1492737318928.jpg (336KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
1492737318928.jpg
336KB, 1200x877px
>>81915558
I don't think he's the god that people make him out to be, but man he was one based motherfucker and I would have loved to have listen to what he had to say about today.

>Tfw listening to 11+ hours of Patrice and Anthony talking movies
>Tfw knew he would loved Fargo, John Wick, Logan and who knows what else
>>
>>81915502
>Latino
>Race

Typical Mestizo swine trying ruin words cause he doesn't know he's an indian rape hybrid
>>
>>81915300

worst of all, he became unfunny
>>
WHERE'S MY FUCKING GUN
>>
Who is this?
>>
>>81915873
Antwuan Kumio, international terrorist/infamous Tranny lover
>>
>>81915300

Fuck off Burr.
>>
He never said anything that wasn't true.
>>
I lost all respect for Ant when he fucked that tranny.
>>
>>81915933
Source? For research purposes, of course.
>>
>>81915417

SPEECH ISN'T FREE WHEN IT COSTS OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn to think, shitlord.
>>
>>81915961
Google "Anthony Cumia" and "Sue Lightning".
>>
>>81915300
Bill Oriely looks like shit
>>
>>81915300
literally who
>>
>>81915417
This post could literally be Anthony right now and we'd never know
>>
>>81915933
It's not gay if it's a feminine penis.
>>
Ant fucking rules. Based as fuck, millionaire, literally living the dream. Oh no he had to go to court. Big deal. What have you all done with your lives?
>>
File: Jesus_traps_are_gay.jpg (33KB, 376x395px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_traps_are_gay.jpg
33KB, 376x395px
>>81916068
Nah, you're just a faggot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4AYqFIygFM
>>
>>81915978

Now THAT'S a semantic gymnastic.
>>
>>81915417
Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences you retard
>>
>tfw have to give anthony money to listen to esd.

At least ant is funny when Ronnie B is on his show. Even then he tries to steer the conversation towards politics though.
>>
>>81916808
He never said nor implied otherwise.
Learn to read nigger.
>>
>>81915300
We all die and end up in the same place, who gives a fuck about racism you fucking nigger....you're gonna rot in a box just like I will one day, get over it.
>>
>He had everything figured out. A great life, friends, an easy job that paid a lot.
>But he had to be edgy and make dude niggers lmao his schtick

His "edgy dude niggers lmao schtick" is what got him the great life, friends and easy job that paid a lot, you absolute moron.
>>
>>81917752
Then why are you both whining you retard
>>
>>81915417
>>81915563
>>81917752
>>81917826
>>81917835
please dont say those nasty words on here
>>
>his fans hate him

No you mean redditfags who dont have a life outside r/opieandanthony hate him. All they do is find shit to get upset about day after day and Anthony's lifestyle just happens to be the easiest picking grounds.

Anthony and Jimmy are still funny as fuck together. Anthony lives the life most of us neets dream about at that age let alone at mine.
>>
>>81915476
yup. Listening to O&A and browsing the internet is such a comfy way to unwind after a long day
>>
>>81915417
you won't say fire in a theater when there isn't one
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.