[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it complete the trilogy of Apekino or suffer from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5811.jpg (465KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5811.jpg
465KB, 620x930px
Will it complete the trilogy of Apekino or suffer from the final movie curse?
>>
>>81915282
They're all terrible already.
>>
>>81915282
>trilogy

There'll probably be a couple more. I can see at least one more happening after this one.
>>
>watched the trailer
>last line is for you
He's a big ape
>>
>>81915282
>final movie curse

they already said they will make more, with the last movie being a remake of the original PotA
>>
File: 1407561014848.jpg (55KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1407561014848.jpg
55KB, 391x391px
will be the most kino of them all
>>
Literally Death to the white race: the movie.

Epic nice, jewlywood, but without me.
>>
Watching rise of the planet of the apes on FX right now and I hate everything about it. Absolute trash.
>>
File: koba.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
koba.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
Was it ape?
>>
So this whole franchise is an allegory for the black race, right?
>>
>>81915303
Fuck off
>>
>>81915333
Nice trips
>>
>>81915370
No, the apes are actually intelligent.
>>
>>81915370
its intended to be a wake up call regarding white birthrates. sheeple just dont get it.
>>
>>81915370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9d09JLBVRc

educate yourself, humanity's struggle with the nasant ape civilisation is a metaphor for our own species annihaltion through artificial intelligence

or a rorsach test for the nation's anxiety of the decline of the american empire
>>
>>81915338
Which is quite ironic considering that the original movies were criticism of the civil rights movement. In "Battle for the Planet of the Apes" they even made a reference to the word "nigger"
>In all our years of slavery to mankind, the word "No" was the one word we were electrically conditioned to fear. An ape may say "No" to a human, but a human may never again say "No" to an ape

For some context: in the previous film when an ape was too disobedient, he was repeatedly electrocuted while hearing the words “No, *ape’s name, no”. Then later when the ape was working and for some reason chimped out, the boss could yell “No, *ape’s name, no” and the ape would freeze on the spot due to psychological trauma.
>>
>>81915709
Battle for the planet of the Apes is the best one followed closely by the original and thenot Under and I don't care what anyone says
>>
APED
>>
>>81915545
It was originally about blacks in America.

>blacks get civil rights
>their population grows
>they get angry at whites for slavery and shieet
>they enslave whites
>they go back to medieval times because they're incompetent of maintaining a decent society.

>>81915971
I personally liked to first one the most. It had a certain mystery aspect to it.
>>
>>81916703
*incapable of maintaining a decent society.
>>
>massive wave of animalistic, ape creatures swarms over civilization and destroys it as well as white men

Whoa, is this relevant social commentary or what?
>>
>>81916607
>Doesn't even look like CGI anymore

Who the fuck does the effects for these films?
>>
File: 1415067250805s.jpg (5KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1415067250805s.jpg
5KB, 250x164px
>>81915282
They've said they have plans for a fourth one at least.

Though I'm guessing Caesar will die in this one, so in that sense it'll be the end of that arc/"trilogy".

Rise includes news footage that sets up the original "humans crash land on future earth" premise, but idk how many movies it'll take for them to get there
>>
APE TOGETHER STRONK!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.