[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Could this BE anymore of a Friends thread? Well could it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: dat could this BE anymore.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dat could this BE anymore.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>Could this BE anymore of a Friends thread?

Well could it?
>>
File: IMG_3330.jpg (102KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3330.jpg
102KB, 750x750px
You guys like my new ink?
>>
>>81914678
is the PIVOT thing from when they were moving the couch?
>>
>>81916365
I'm going with YES.

Correct spelling is PEVURRRRRRRRRRRRT
>>
File: briga heelan ground floor 1.webm (3MB, 550x718px) Image search: [Google]
briga heelan ground floor 1.webm
3MB, 550x718px
>>
File: briga heelan ground floor 2.webm (3MB, 730x718px) Image search: [Google]
briga heelan ground floor 2.webm
3MB, 730x718px
>>
>>81914678

UNAGI
>>
>>81914620
>BE
>not THREAD
shit tier thread kiddo
>>
I take thee PIVOT
>>
>>81914620
No one will repeat your memes when you are gone.
>>
Phoebe is so fucking annoying and only there to be quirky

>orphaned when she was little and spent her life on the street (yet had time to live in Prague,that is if she isn't lying about it)
>vegetarian who eats meat
>against fur until she gets a fur coat
>talks to chickens and ducks
>brags about her past lives (I hate people like this because if they truly believe it,they are crazy and if they don't they are attention whores)
>is the "musical one" of the group yet she doesn't know how to play guitar and writes horrible songs
>>
>>81917983

She was an archetype that only existed in real life for like three years around 1990. Should have updated her, instead they gave her all the hippy jokes that sit-coms have been using forever.

It would have made sense if she actually became a stockbroker in the real show for a few seasons (stories about Ross being jealous of her earning more). It would have made sense if she actually became a famous musician for a season.

And it would have made sense if they had JUST ONE punchline near the end of the show where they reveal Joey and Phoebe were doing it the entire time.
>>
>>81918164
How would she become a stockbrocker if she didn't even finish elementary school?
>>
>>81918397

I don't even.
>>
>>81918424
She doesn't have a GED,she was never shown to be particularly intelligent,what makes you think that she could pass the FINRA exam?
>>
>>81918505

It's a TV show.

She was shown as ditzy, which is not much to do with intelligence. I know at least one person in real life I would call both a bimbo and a genius.
>>
File: 1472193367356.jpg (185KB, 534x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1472193367356.jpg
185KB, 534x1236px
>When they don't finish the WENUS properly
>>
File: megyn price grounded for life.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
megyn price grounded for life.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
>>81918859

>and the annual net usage of systems check is only two weeks away
>>
>>81917983
>>vegetarian who eats meat
>>against fur until she gets a fur coat
>>talks to chickens and ducks
>>brags about her past lives (I hate people like this because if they truly believe it,they are crazy and if they don't they are attention whores)
>>is the "musical one" of the group yet she doesn't know how to play guitar and writes horrible songs
all of these are actual characteristics of (annoying) people in real life
>>
>>81918505
What kind of autism is this?
>>
>>81917983
I skip every single Phoebe-centric episode if I can. I hate her so much.
>>
Joey > Chandler = Monica > Ross > Rachel > Phoebe
>>
>>81919988
I love the thicc ginger daughter. I want to see more of her
>>
File: Friends-actors.png (773KB, 578x1159px) Image search: [Google]
Friends-actors.png
773KB, 578x1159px
>>81914620
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.