[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Paul Verhoeven. he is a Dutch movie director. Say something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: verhoeven.jpg (167KB, 560x437px) Image search: [Google]
verhoeven.jpg
167KB, 560x437px
This is Paul Verhoeven. he is a Dutch movie director.

Say something nice about him!
>>
>>81912091
He's a yurocuck!
>>
>>81912091
robocop will always be one of my favourite movies.
>>
leftist cuck
>>
>>81912091

All oyu had to do was smile and nod you dumb dutch dick CRUSADE COULD HAVE BEEN FUCKING AMAZING
>>
Robocop, Starship Troopers and Total Recall are all pure kino but the rest is kinda meh. He should stick to violent future sci fi tbqh.
>>
I love his world-building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-s4lEk91ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LKQ3eX9pEg
>>
>>81912091
Does he have a femdom fetish or specifically a ballbusting fetish?
>>
>>81912161
what happened?
>>
Starship Troopers are not a satire. They're legit glorification of war and propaganda. Therefore he completey failed as a director. His twisted Hollyjew mind couldn't fathom what he was making. He can't process what he labels evil in advance without retarded irony and sarcasm nobody else is seeing. I think it's a coping mechanism for liberals.
>>
>>81912091
he made trve cult classics
>Flesh+Blood
>RoboCop
>Starship Troopers
>Hollow Man
>Basic Instinct
>Total Recall
>The 4th Man
>The Black Book
>Showgirls
>>
>>81912225

It's the saddest story in show business, basically Verhoeven and Arnold Schwazenegger were going to make a historical epic about the Crusades, real grey area stuff that showed the brutality and hypocrisy of both sides, so they sit down to talk out the budget and they tell Paul "This is getting kind of expensive" and Verhoeven loses it "of course it's expensive what the fuck do you think we're doing here?!" things like that.

Arnold tried kicking him under the table but he just kept ranting and the damage was done, suffice to say Crusade got canned and Cutthroat Island got made.
>>
>>81912534
thats fucked up.
>>
>>81912534
>brutality and hypocrisy of both sides
I'm glad it didn't get made. First three crusades are literally the most black-white wars people from Europe collectively fought against anyone. This morally gray shit is historical revisionism from when protestants tried to make anti-Catholic propaganda and comes in handy to lefty globalist types today. That shit kingdom of heaven movie doesn't help either.
>>
>>81912534
>Jennifer Connelly
>$100m budget
why are people so cruel, give him the money
>>
>>81912534
To be fair, when the money people then go and make Cutthroat Island, that's a bad business call on their part because no way the alternative wouldn't have made its money back and then some.
>>
>>81912534
To be fair, when the money people then go and make Cutthroat Island, that's a bad business call on their part because no way the alternative wouldn't have made its money back and then some.
>>
>>81912990
Verhoeven just put the fear of god into the shekel hoarders as he was especially agitated on interview day, Arnold should've given him a pep talk before hand "no negativity or shouting" would've done it
>>
>>81912678
>t. Deus Vult larper
>>
>>81912091
There are two types of people I hate in this world
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.