[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>RnM normalizes cuckoldry >RnM normalizes atheism >RnM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 44

File: lYvnA3XZ.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lYvnA3XZ.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>RnM normalizes cuckoldry
>RnM normalizes atheism
>RnM normalizes disgusting burping in the middle of talking
>RnM normalizes the destruction of family ties
>RnM normalizes incest
>RnM normalizes mindless murder
>RnM normalizes bogus science
>RnM normalizes nihilism
>RnM normalizes beating up people just for their political views
>RnM normalizes literal stoner-tier philosophy
>>
>>81908964
>RnM normalizes atheism
How is that wrong?
>>
>>81908964
>It's le funny because we're transgressive, the show
>>
>>81908981
*tips fedora*

Hello enlightened poster
>>
>>81908981
atheism is a teen meme at this point, better off picking agnosticism or something
>>
>>81908981

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.
>>
>>81908981
because /pol/ and on a larger scale 4chan in general thrives off contrarianism and the millennial generation are the most left-wing, religion rejecting generation possibly ever so 4chan now loves God and establishment conservatism
>>
File: tumblr_onsi55kuxT1vy04a6o1_500.png (59KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onsi55kuxT1vy04a6o1_500.png
59KB, 500x295px
>RnM normalizes PICKLE RICK
woooo heck yeah PICKLE RICK!
>>
File: 1432563135734.gif (927KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1432563135734.gif
927KB, 250x230px
>>81909007
>Richard Dawkins' mother has a Jewish surname
>>
>>81908964
>normalizes atheism

Do you live in the 50s or are you just american?
>>
>>81909007
Wow
>>
>>81909043

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad
>>
>>81908964
>RnM normalizes the destruction of family ties
the whole show is about a boy and his grandfather growing closer
>>
>>81908964
Everyone else does the same. XIX century called and wants you back. Scat.
>>
>>81909064
The reasons for everything in your "cut to today" are that atheism won. You don't need to discuss it or talk about because most reasonable people either don't believe in God, are agnostic, or don't think not believing in God is akin to raping a baby. The Christians lost the culture war and now no one even cares about the question of God.
>>
>>81909072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvsVOrlZcOU
>>
When I first watched Deadpool in theaters, I was sure I'd never see anything so purely reddit again in my lifetime. I was wrong. Reddit and memey is peak narwhal bacon.
>>
>>81909064
mgtows and rational right wing sceptic "rationals" really didn't put atheism on the winning side of history. the left wing communities of atheists will continue to exist though.
>>
>>81909110

>atheism won

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
http://www.pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
http://masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
>>
>>81909116
that's
the
joke
>>
I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92
>>
>>81909064

Atheism is just lack of faith. It's not some "movement". A lot of people just call themselves secular or non-religious, and it's basically the same thing.
>>
File: Never_go_full_retard.jpg (29KB, 620x363px) Image search: [Google]
Never_go_full_retard.jpg
29KB, 620x363px
>>81908964
Grandpa is that you? When the fuck did you learn how to use the internet?
>>
File: 1491320838760.jpg (76KB, 630x822px) Image search: [Google]
1491320838760.jpg
76KB, 630x822px
>>81909007
>>
>>81909143
Atheist cuck btfo
>>
>>81909163
the word has become so poisonous to some people it's viewed as if it's anti-theism so we get a lot of people calling themselves agnostic which really actually is the same thing.
>>
>>81909163

>Atheism isn't a religion

Bet you wouldn't go into atheist church and say that, it's all these fedoras have.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>atheist church

Imagine the smell.
>>
>>81909007
t. worshipper of Rabbi Jeshua bar Joseph

You're like a little babby with your antisemitism.
>>
Why are the chuckleheads of /tv/ so fucking obsessed with Rick and Morty?
You guys spend more time thinking about this show than Dan and Justin do.
>>
>>81909223

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.
>>
>>81909203
>you wouldn't go into atheist church and say that
what are they going to do blow up a bus?
>>
>>81909143
I can't be bothered reading through all that shit on bait thread on /tv/ so I'll just ask if you're comparing growth of population in Muslim countries and China (and its enormous population) turning more Christian to attitudes to religion in western countries?
>>
>>81909201
Why do you fat fucking atheists always try to snag the agnostics into your group? Fuck off
>>
>>81909255
If jews aren't actually jews then who are the real jews?
>>
>>81909296
if you're an agnostic then you don't currently have a belief that a god exists, that's what an atheist is. If you believe that there's a god then you're a theist.
>>
>>81909334
>durr there's no middleground let me redefine terms so I bolster my fat fucking group of atheists

Wrong
>>
File: IMG_2954.jpg (111KB, 827x827px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2954.jpg
111KB, 827x827px
>>81909258

Kill hundreds of millions, probably.
>>
File: rage.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
rage.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>
>>81909334
Atheism says that God isn't real, period.

Agnosticism says that we can't know if God it's real or not.
>>
>>81909331

No one. Judaism was an incomplete religion. Christ completed it when He created a new covenant with Man.

There are no Jews. Only Christians.
>>
>>81909143
>believing in polls after Trumps election
>>
>>81909255
>The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))).
The founding father of the ancient jews was running around whoring his sister-wife out to pharaohs whenever there was a famine back home, is that really any better?
Remember the part of Jacob jewing his brother out of everything that rightfully belonged to him? How's that not exactly the kind of behavior we now see of them today?

You can't be an antisemite while worshipping their king, sorry.
>>
>>81909398
Atheism doesnt say anything because it's not even a real concept
>>
File: Opie.png (56KB, 147x319px) Image search: [Google]
Opie.png
56KB, 147x319px
>>81909433
>Atheism it's not even a real concept
>>
>>81909357
you can either believe there is a god in which case you're a theist or you can not have a belief either way in which case you're an atheist.

how does agnosticism fit anywhere else?

atheism is not a belief that god does not exist.

>>81909398
but that's wrong, atheism does not say god doesn't exist. a-theism is a lack of a belief not a belief to the contrary. the a in atheism is like the a in amoral, and amoral doesn't mean immoral. an imtheist or a term like that would be something that meant specific beliefs that there are no gods.
>>
>>81909407
Jews were and are real though. Jews killed christ. This was all part of God's plan though, so you can't really blame them as "they know not what they do"

There are some pretty bad jews but there are also good jews
>>
>>81909475
Wrong fat atheist
>>
>>81909167
>using the [current year] argument to defend Reddit and Memey
>>
>>81909475
>but that's wrong, atheism does not say god doesn't exist. a-theism is a lack of a belief not a belief to the contrary. the a in atheism is like the a in amoral, and amoral doesn't mean immoral. an imtheist or a term like that would be something that meant specific beliefs that there are no gods.

The amount of mental gymnastic you just performed deserves an Olympics medal.

If you don't believe in the existence of God, you believe that He doesn't exist. There is no fucking middle-ground.

If you just don't know, that's agnosticism.
>>
>>81909424

Trumps win was within the margin of error.
>>
>the feel when you come to /tv/ for dank forced memes and stay thinking about implications and problems of modern atheism and nihilism spreaded through media outlets by progressives who fight for the sake of change without thinking about consequences or actual results.

You outdid /pol/. Also the moment you realise that progressives in liberal camp don't actually fight for the outcome of their moral crusade but for the sake of feeling good about themselves for being against establishment is the moment you stop doing all that activist crap.
>>
>>81909526
care to try and explain why I'm wrong? atheism has never meant somebody who believes there is no god, I mean by your logic I'm an agnostic too.

>>81909548
>If you don't believe in the existence of God, you believe that He doesn't exist. There is no fucking middle-ground.
but that's wrong, if you don't believe in god that doesn't mean you have to believe there is no god.
that's like saying if you don't have a belief in your mind that the capital of tanaznia is dar es salaam then you automatically believe the opposite.

if you don't know then you don't have a belief either way, including a belief in god, which makes you an atheist, because you're not a theist.

this is absolutely basic, almost all atheists will tell you they don't believe there is no god because it would be illogical to say that when we can't know.
>>
>>81909432

And remember all the time God punished the tribes of Israel for disobedience.

Anyway, during His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".
>>
File: 1489539784301.jpg (58KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1489539784301.jpg
58KB, 472x472px
>>81908964
GUYS! I'm not a great memer, but I have been called a good one. I think the only way to combat this redditary disease is to turn Rick into a champion of rationality. For instance, to me, I don't think Rick believes rape is rape if the woman cums. Also he probably believes that it's retarded to pretend there aren't distinct genetic differences between blacks and whites that warrant further investigation. I'm just saying...
>>
>>81908964
>IT'S DA JEWS! CULTURAL MARGZIZM! /POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN!
>>
>>81909019
>no one can hold a belief I don't unless they are stupid or ironic
>>
>>81909598

>atheism has never meant somebody who believes there is no god

Atheist logic, ladies and gents.
>>
>>81909598
This fat atheist is just appalling
>>
>>81909613
>And remember all the time God punished the tribes of Israel for disobedience.
Looking at how they essentially run the west and with that the rest of the world via proxy, I'd say he did a piss poor job. Maybe you kike lovers should stop feeding their collective egregore.

>Anyway, during His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere.
What, they didn't speak English back then? No way!
>>
>>81909548
here's a better example, if I said I'm thinking of a number and you couldn't possible know what it was then you wouldn't have a belief that it was any number, but you also wouldn't believe that it _wasn't_ any of the numbers. That's how you can believe neither things.

>>81909632
find me where atheism has ever meant somebody who says there is no god for sure.
even richard dawkins will tell you they don't know there isn't a god.

>>81909642
well apparently I believe the same as you regarding the existence of god so we're in the same boat.
>>
>>81909654
Fat atheists like you really grab my goat
>>
>>81909005
Where I live everybody is an atheist though, I've only met like three people who believed in god and two of them had schizophrenia.
What a world.
>>
>>81909627
4chan hivemind is a thing though
that's why many threads on /pol/, /v/ and /tv/ start with "what do we think about this"
a majority of this site just copy the opinions of other contrarians
>>
File: IMG_2955.gif (5KB, 292x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2955.gif
5KB, 292x234px
>>81909019

>millennial are the most religion rejecting generation

Demonstrably untrue, you're passing opinion off as fact.

http://www.pewforum.org/2010/02/17/religion-among-the-millennials/

>Yet in other ways, Millennials remain fairly traditional in their religious beliefs and practices. Pew Research Center surveys show, for instance, that young adults’ beliefs about life after death and the existence of heaven, hell and miracles closely resemble the beliefs of older people today. Though young adults pray less often than their elders do today, the number of young adults who say they pray every day rivals the portion of young people who said the same in prior decades. And though belief in God is lower among young adults than among older adults, Millennials say they believe in God with absolute certainty at rates similar to those seen among Gen Xers a decade ago. This suggests that some of the religious differences between younger and older Americans today are not entirely generational but result in part from people’s tendency to place greater emphasis on religion as they age.
>>
>>81909673
well am I an atheist or amn't I? it seems like you're calling me an agnostic, but all the definitions of atheist seem to include people without a belief either way.
>>
>>81909613
You're arguing semantics on the etymology of Jew. Jesus was a Galilean Jew. Magdalene was a Jewish woman. There was a Jewish covenant at the time and there continues to be one this day.
>>
>>81909700
Stop making things up you fat atheist cuckold
>>
>>81909654
>here's a better example, if I said I'm thinking of a number and you couldn't possible know what it was then you wouldn't have a belief that it was any number, but you also wouldn't believe that it _wasn't_ any of the numbers. That's how you can believe neither things.

Anon, the existence of God it's a yes or no question. You either think that the answer is yes, that the answer it's no, you don't know the answer or you don't care about the answer.

If the Yes option is false, the No option is automatically true. No amount of rhetorical bullshit can change that fact.
>>
>>81909646

>described as Jews
>English

Jesus SPECIFICALLY mentioned a collection of people, Pharisees, and implied they were different to him. The Judean people were not a collective group and had although there were shared religious similarities, they were not the same distinct groups.

Think Shia and Sunni Muslim. He Pharisees of Jesus's time because the kikes of today, where the average follower of the Israelite religion became a Christian.
>>
>>81909710
How anyone can read the bible and say "those ancient jews who were completely degenerate aren't like our modern day degenerate jews!" really is beyond me.
>>
>>81909693
You know not everybody is Fatmurican?
>>
>>81908981
>whats wrong with the death of humanity
Yeah, go figure that one out
>>
>>81909731
>where the average follower of the Israelite religion
Those were shit too, why should I worship them any why do you love them so much?
>>
>>81909731

>He Pharisees of Jesus's time because the kikes of today,

The Pharisees of Jesus's time became the kikes of today

Sorry, phone posting.
>>
>>81909752

Christ is King you silly faggot.
>>
>>81909721
google literally says: disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
if you lack a belief you're an atheist, I don't know if there's a god so I lack a belief in a god, I can't very well believe in something being true and also not know if it's true can I.

>>81909725
>If the Yes option is false, the No option is automatically true
that's totally wrong though, if you don't have a belief that a coin will fall heads that doesn't mean you believe it will fall tails, you can have no belief, in fact it would be unreasonable to have a belief either way because you can't know.
Not knowing means you have no belief either way.
That's not rhetorical bullshit that's just how belief works.
>>
>>81909781
King of the Jews, yes. We already went over your love for that hooknosed filth
>>
>>81909731
It's not very Christlike to call people silly faggots.
>>
>>81909810
> I can't very well believe in something being true and also not know if it's true can I.
Isn't that what faith is about? Believing shit you don't know?
>>
File: guard-boolean.jpg (34KB, 246x157px) Image search: [Google]
guard-boolean.jpg
34KB, 246x157px
>>81909810
>>
>>81909019
>contrarianism
There's that word again
>>
>>81908964
>jokes normalize the things they're joking about

Surely this is how Hitler rose to power.
>>
It's obvious none of you are interested in following the teachings of Christ and just want to shitpost about how much you hate reddit. Please, be faggots, but don't be hypocrites.
>>
>>81909812

>King of the Jews

I'm going around in fucking circles. Judea and Galilee were two separate states and political entities, as illustrated on the map of Palestine in the time of our Saviour in your Bible. Jesus Himself was not a Jew (Judean) or resident of Judea, He was a Galilean or resident of Galilee (Matthew 26:69; John 7:41), and a Judahite or descendent of the Tribe of Judah. The Judeans of prominence were not of the Tribe of Judah, but of Edomites. Pilate was being ironic when he wrote the sign "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Judeans" for the Cross (John 19:19). That is, "the Galilean who was King of the Judeans," as in "Queen Victoria of England, Empress of India." Jesus grew up in Nazareth in Galilee. His disciples were fishermen from the Sea of Galilee. And although He visited Jerusalem, he spent most of His life in his home country of Galilee. John 7:1, "After this Jesus stayed in Galilee; for He could not walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill him." His followers were constrained "for fear of the Jews" (John 7:13, 19:38, 20:19).
>>
>>81909840
yeah that's not how it works, if you don't know if something is true or false then you don't believe that it's true and you don't believe that it's false.

>>81909828
sure for theists maybe, but I don't think I know truthfully whether there is a god or not, to some that seems to mean I'm an agnostic, but I think lacking a belief makes me an atheist as well as an agnostic. There's no way you can be an agnostic and not be an atheist because agnostics lack a belief and that places you within atheism.
>>
>>81909907
The Judeans were shit too, why do you love them so much? How is Jacob not the emodiment of every quality the modern Jews have?
>>
>>81909920
>There's no way you can be an agnostic and not be an atheist because agnostics lack a belief and that places you within atheism.
I agree with this.
>>
>>81909907
Jesus was actually a jew though, literally. He was known as rabbi Yeshua.
>>
>>81909953
>The judeans were shit too
This is the effect video games have on a child's mind
>>
>>81909953
>How is Jacob not the embodiment of every quality that modern Jews have

That's not the question. The point is that Jacob was not related to modern 'jews'.

Esau, the brother of the patriarch Jacob, became the ancestor of the people called Edom, or Idumea. The Antiquities of the Jews by Flavius Josephus, XIII ix 1; XV vii 9 instructs us: John Hyrcanus forcibly assimilated the Edomites as a national group and they became "Jews" in about 120BC. The Jewish historian Josephus, who lived just after the time of Christ, wrote, "They [Edom] were hereafter no other than Jews'. The Jewish scholar Cecil Roth in his Concise Jewish Encyclopedia (1980) says on page 154, "John Hyrcanus forcibly converted [Edom] to Judaism. From then on they were part of the Jewish people. In the Talmud the name of Edom was applied to Christian Rome, and was then used for Christianity in general".

All of which is moot, because when Christ died on the cross he completed the religion of the tribe of Judah, and therefore complete Judaism. What Jacob did (or didn't do) is esoteric.

The point is that modern Jews are not related to Christ.
>>
>>81908964
Damn I never realized how mad people could get at a children's cartoon
>>
>>81910032
>childrens
oh no
these are for adults
>>
>>81910023
It just seems like you're trying to distance Jesus from his own people so you can hate on jews, or kikes as you call them, without feeling guilty
>>
>>81910055

If that's all you're getting from my posts it's clear you're not reading them properly.
>>
>>81910015
Why do you love Judeans so much, anon?

>>81910023
>The point is that Jacob was not related to modern 'jews'.
Who cares if he has the same qualities? You're worshipping the people that claim they're descendants of him.
>>
>>81909548

>Anon, the existence of God it's a yes or no question

This degree of ignorance is astounding. What is polytheism? What is pantheism? What are ancestor worship, shamanism, myriads of other traditional religions? Yes, any anthropologist would tell you atheism is NOT natural for humans, but neither is monotheism, it's a relatively modern invention, and a very sizable minority (30-40%) of religious people in the world today are NOT monotheists.
>>
>>81910108

I worship Christ and no one else, and his qualities directly oppose Global Jewry. Turning over the tables in the temple, "synagogue of Satan", etc.
>>
Wait a minute.. The show:
>encourages marriage
>encourages sticking together with family through hard times
>has 99% white cast
>mythos is christian (the literal Devil is in the show)
>shows grandfather - son -interaction as something else than laughing at the old man or visiting him in a nursing home
>main characters are white straight males

So (((4chan))) hates this show for what?
>>
>>81910134
>What is polytheism?
A yes.
>What is polytheism?
A yes.
>What are ancestor worship, shamanism, myriads of other traditional religions?
Not about gods, you can be an atheist and still believe in all of that stuff.
>>
>>81910134
I don't think that person meant monotheism vs atheism but instead general theism vs atheism, either believing in at least one god or divine being or believing in absolutely no gods or divine beings at all.
>>
>>81908964
Woah
I did not realize that at all
Must be the most influential and significant TV show probably in the history of television.
Have to give it to them, pretty fucking impressive.
>>
>>81910134

>polytheist

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

There is an inherent truth in Christianity, which stems from fairly recent and documented eye witness accounts of His divinity, which all heathen religions lack.
>>
>>81910158
>and his qualities directly oppose Global Jewry.
Like the quality of rejecting tradition and opening the borders of the kingdom of his previously tribal deity to everyone on the globe? Listen to yourself.
>>
File: IMG_2599.jpg (153KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2599.jpg
153KB, 717x880px
>>81910180

Great post give me your Reddit name so I can buy you gold.
>>
>>81909007
jesus was jewish, all of the apostles were jewish, all of the important people in the old testament were jewish, and jesus is in fact the jewish messiah whose coming was foretold in the jewish scriptures

meanwhile
>but richard dawkins' mother has a jewish surname
>>
>MORTY DID YOU *burp* KNOW DID YOU KNOW T-T-THAT DISNEY IS MAKING A *burp* MULAN REMAKE DO YOU REMEMBER MULEN MORTY? DO *burp* YOU?
>DID Y-Y-YOU KNOW MORTY THAT DAN *burp* HARMON ALREADY WORKED W-WITH DISNEY DOING RESHOOTS F-FOR DOCTOR STRANGE MORTY
>gee rick I'm not following
>GET SCHWIFTY MORTY WITH SZECHUAN *burp* SAUCE ONLY IN MCDONALDS AFTER WATCHING SOME G-GOOD DISNEY MOVIE MORTY
>>
File: teevee.jpg (54KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
teevee.jpg
54KB, 772x198px
There seems to be something missing from this thread ... there we go.
>>
>some people in 2017 still fall for the demiurge meme
>>
>>81910134
>This degree of ignorance is astounding. What is polytheism? What is pantheism? What are ancestor worship, shamanism, myriads of other traditional religions? Yes, any anthropologist would tell you atheism is NOT natural for humans, but neither is monotheism, it's a relatively modern invention, and a very sizable minority (30-40%) of religious people in the world today are NOT monotheists.
this is debatable. Most polytheistic religions have at least one supreme diety, and by the time of the ancient greeks, monotheism, in the sense on one ultimate God reigning over lesser deities was common among the philosophers.

Monotheism is the necessary question because ultimately, no matter how the supernatural world might be ordered, it would eventually lead to a First Cause. The metaphysical questions of any importance deal with this source, not anything lesser
>>
File: christfags.png (225KB, 1024x487px) Image search: [Google]
christfags.png
225KB, 1024x487px
>Literally believing in magic
Kek are all christcucks 5 years old or something?
>>
>>81910215

The tradition lacked truth and needed to be replaced.

Now the truth is standard and ingrained into western civilisation we must defend it.

Our national identity is an inheritance from our parents, and a fundamental tennant of Christ's teaching is 'Honour thy mother and thy father'.

It's not difficult to see how nationalist and Christianity go hand in hand, and how Christianity opposes global Jewry.
>>
>>81910244
>.05 reddit gold has been deposited to your account
>>
>>81910229

See

>>81909731
>>81909907
>>81910023
>>
>>81910071
No I read them from beginning to end. Your entire epistemology rests on the theory that Jews are actually a tribe of nomadic Turkic peoples from the east, aka the khazar theory, and you're using this theory as justification for what basically amounts to good old jew bashing, despite the fact that Jesus himself was a jew and preached forgiveness for his captors, who were also jews.
>>
File: 1492190674843.jpg (21KB, 550x457px) Image search: [Google]
1492190674843.jpg
21KB, 550x457px
>>81908964
>Cuckoldry
Nope. The joke is that he's pathetic and everyone seems to be okay with it despite it being utterly absurd. If it wasn't absurd it wouldn't be used as a punch line
>Atheism
Good.
>Family
Nope.
>Incest
What?
>Mindless Murder
Who cares.
>Bogus Science
Who cares. Ban scifi too?
>Nihilism
Not really. Again, you could just know this is if you had ever watched the show
>Beating up people for their political views.
In 5 seconds of a post-episode gag yes I suppose so. I think the implication is that he's actually done bad shit, but the entire bit is supposed to be comedic because of hyperbole. They beat the shit out of someone for legal business, for bullying, for pulling their dog on a leash. Who cares
>Stoner philosophy
I thought it was supposed to be nihilistic and atheistic? Now its stoner?

I know this whole thread is a circle-jerk bait and the few people here that even bother to discuss it will false-flag as fans who say shit like "I really like this show haha!"

But pretty much everything OP and other people say about this show is wrong. IT doesn't mean its good, the second season was noticably weaker, and the side plots of S1 weren't strong either. If S3 continues the trend it'll be so-so.

But I really fail to see how cancerous the shows fans are when all I've ever seen are people on /tv/ that are SO defensive about it. For every 1 thread discussing the show there are 4-8 complaining about it or falseflagging.
>>
>>81908964
Oh yeah I suppose it normalises interdimensional travel and aliens too.
>>
>>81910226
Haha, not an argument. Please disprove any of my points. Oh you can't? BTFO
>>
>>81910259

>He says, while believing the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and had it form sentient life
>>
>>81908964
no wonder you americans like this show. Sounds like garbage
>>
>>81910264
The truth that you can go around and reject tradition and open borders and help the poor and forgive your enemies and then get rightly killed for it and then think doing that is a good idea?

Yes, that sounds like the west alright.
>>
>>81910306

>atheism
Good
>mindless murder
Who cares

Atheists are literal children.
>>
>>81910354
But the atheism fairy has to be real, otherwise you wouldn't have the universe.
>>
>>81910354
Stuff happens all the time for no particular reason. What's to say the universe didn't start out the same way.
>>
>>81910328
I think there's no point m8. Even if you're not a big fan of the show the turbo-autist that makes these threads is intent on just spamming them until everyone on /tv/ hates it.

People already call it cancer and want it banned / instantly deleted. Maybe that was the plan from the beginning. Its working.

>>81910354
https://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

>MUH GOD OF THE GAPES
>MUH UNMOVED MAKER

What's that? Rationalizing a made universe but unmade God makes just as little sense? Who cares! Its in a book.
>>
>>81910387
Mindless murder in cartoons is bad now? Marge please.
>>
>>81910391
>But the atheism fairy has to be real, otherwise you wouldn't have the universe.
I hope you're being ironic
>>
Jesus you Christcucks sure are butthurt in this thread. If magic fluffy heaven is real and you're going there why do you care so much?
it's because deep down you know it's bullshit too
>>
File: aryanjesus.jpg (124KB, 791x960px) Image search: [Google]
aryanjesus.jpg
124KB, 791x960px
>>81909970
no that's not true he was a blond Aryan that's why the sheenies killed him
you ought to be ashamed
>>
>>81910354
>we don't know everything, therefore god
>therefore I rub dirt on my forehead
>therefore resurrection is real bro
>kekcetera kekcetera
you're a brainlet dude. must suck. but maybe it's comfy?
>>
>>81909230
i don't like it and nobody else should either
>>
>>81910416
No, my argument is simply too much for you to handle. You can't have anything without the atheism fairy.
>>
>>81910387
So you agree that media is brain washing people then?

Why is it that murder, violence, and rape, have all declined simultaneously for about the last few decades despite more and more violent media?

I guess you're for banning violent shows then right? We wouldn't want to depict "mindless murder" after all right?

Speaking of which, when does the Bible get a new edition revoking the destruction of Sodom and Gamorah and all the violence in it?
>>
>>81910427
Then explain why atheisem is the biggest shrinking religion in the world right now?
>>
>>81910427
this is a christfag false flag
>>
File: bluth.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
bluth.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>>81910443
>>
THERE ARE NO CHRISTFAGS HERE. JUST TROLLS. DONT FEED THEM YOU FOOLS
>>
>>81910452
Because it is not well-defined.
>>
>>81910427

Deep down you know the atheism fairy magically exploding nothing intoneverything for no reason and having it magically form sentient life is bullshit, right?
>>
File: checkmate theists.gif (992KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
checkmate theists.gif
992KB, 389x259px
>>81910391
>>
>>81910482
>not well-defined
you can't be this stupid
>>
>>81910427

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao
>>
>>81910507
>>81910499
>>81910486
You guys are trying pretty hard huh? That's cute! I don't care what silly nonsense you choose to believe. Knock yourselves out. It won't make it any more real. But have fun!
>>
>>
>>81910452
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/160422-atheism-agnostic-secular-nones-rising-religion/

Why would you just lie?
>>
>>81910528
I was once like you, then I finished school and started living my life. You have no idea how much religion helps you out there.
>>
>>81910529
but why
>>
>>81910528

>It won't make it any more real.

Well, you can't get any more real that real now can you Reddit?
>>
>>81910306
What a fucking reddit pleb, you are not even trying anymore. Back to whatever shithole you came from you intolerable piece of whining shit
>>
>>81910507
And his resurrection, the shroud of Turin is proof of that
>>
>>81910486
None of it was magic, we just don't quite know how it happened, just like gravity and dark matter. Just because we don't understand it doesn't mean it's not real
>>
>>81910538
This study says otherwise

>>
>>81910559
Yeah I've been quite successful in my career. So you're wrong. Again.
>>
>>81910538

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

http://www.pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
http://masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
>>
>>81910569
which has been carbon dated and isn't nearly that old.
>>
>>81910559
Makes two of us then.
>>
>>81910591
Oh wow, it's like muslims are breeding like cockroaches.
>>
>>81910562
>>81910567
You know your constant mention of that site makes it obvious that you're the ones who spend time there right?
>>
>>81910452
Because shitskins are outbeeding whites and Christcucks like you celeberate that for some reason.
>>
>>81910577

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?
>>
>>81910559
so you became religious for your career? does god know you're a liar?
>>
>>81910589
You sound like you're not from around here
>>
>>81910591
>the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread

implying there's room for ém when it's so crapped out with"whiny insincere "believers
>>
>>81910580

Pew data is pretty much the Gold Standard in polling.
>>
>>81910632
Okay thanks for letting me know I was really wondering what you thought I sounded like. Whew got that one solved, I can sleep soundly now.
>>
>>81910619
>>81910622

Why do you assume that I'm a christian?
>>
>>81910592
You retarded fuck should know that the carbon dating wasn't done right so it's nto vaild
>>
>>81910592
faulty results from a fire in the middle ages, effected the carbon levels. Been addressed several times, oppose to the actual method of image transferal, which hasn't been concretely explained
>>
>>81910589

Being voted best Sandwich Artist in Subway isn't that impressive, Reddit.
>>
File: nay.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
nay.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>>81910632
You read like a needy fuck-up hoping for support.
>>
theists can you answer me a question with minimal memes?
what can I, somebody who doesn't have any belief in any gods (but who doesn't believe there are definitely no gods), do to earn eternal salvation? I can't accept jesus christ as my lord and saviour because I wont mean it if I say the words.
>>
>>81910580
>>81910645

>Of the WORLD'S population
>Though rising in the united states and France

You know that's just confirming my point more right? As in stagnant or regressing birthrates in 1st world countries like most of the EU besides Italy and most of North America besides Catholic Mexico are becoming more secular?

And the only places with huge populations are Africa, India, and China that will grow. And some arab areas.

So you're going to argue what/ HURR DURR look Islam is the best because its growing fastest! It must be correct if it has huge growth! Meanwhile all that growth is happening in the most impoverished and retarded place on the fucking planet.

Do you think its just a coincidence that the most developed nations are starting to secularize? Just because its a smaller fraction of the WORLD population is kind of meaningless when you consider that America will steadily become smaller because of its birth rate, while Africa is projected to hit well over 1 billion in the next few decades.

Do you evne fucking read your own studies you fucking half wit?
>>
File: 1450954740916.jpg (185KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450954740916.jpg
185KB, 1083x720px
Man I still remember from 10 years ago when 4chan was full of left wing faggots

Now that left wing faggotry has become so mainstream and started to become so big on censoring everything 4chan has become so fucking right wing. People here are turning to Christianity without even believing in a god just go be contrary to reddit and the mainstream.
>>
File: shoot urself.webm (3MB, 1300x730px) Image search: [Google]
shoot urself.webm
3MB, 1300x730px
>>81910658
>>
>>81910684
Then you will burn in hell and you deserve it too for jerking off you bastard every sperm is sacred.
>>
>>81910674
>making this post
When you read back your own posts do you cringe as hard as we do?
>>
>>81910665
>>81910673
>we were wrong so we're going to pretend it wasn't done right and also not allow it to be carbon tested again.

>>81910662
I didn't
>>
>>81910618

>wanting a Redditor to fuck off back to Plebbit makes you Reddit

Redditception.

Or you could just fuck off back.
>>
>>81910685
>>
>>81910662
Probably because it's what these people give lip service. Most of them really should be practising Crazy Islam (not the sophisticated Sufi kind, the backasswards sort of the NW Frontier) but they'vealready painted themselves into a corner.
>>
>>81910703
y u so mad tho?
>>
>>81910708
not a man but I guess women burn by default anyway.
so do you just go to hell if you don't believe? it's not really something you can help, that seems unfair doesn't it? I can't choose to believe.
>>
>>81910701

>People here are turning to Christianity without even believing in a god

Care to prove that Reddit?
>>
>>81910718
You just keep talking about it, apparently you're obsessed with that site. How many posts about that site have you made in this thread? It seems quite important to you.
>>
I am all for people enjoying a wide variety of TV. You like the Big Bang Theory, or Kim Kardashian, or Jerry Springer, or any other unpopular show (or popular one) on Reddit, I don't care. I dislike Archer, but I don't mind it or the references on Reddit.
But Rick and Morty circlejerks are just so annoying. The two main characters are cliche stereotypes, which is fine (and they are loosely based off BTTF characters, I KNOW), but their voices are immensely annoying and the repetitive drunk jokes (and belching) add nothing to the show.
The circlejerking about how 'deep' Rick and Morty is also pisses me off. No, making a storyline about every shitty moralistic 'philosophical' sci-fi story out of some 1980s fiction compilation does not make your show a work of art. I understand it, it just isn't funny.
It's that, most of all, which pisses me off. When people attempt to suggest that this show is on another plane of humour, like if you don't like it you're just an idiot who can't understand the incredible satire and complex metaphysical humour that go into this masterpiece of a show.
Rick and Morty isn't complex. Most gags are far more slapstick than even Family Guy or The Simpsons. Adding science fiction references doesn't make it "elite", and it certainly doesn't make it funnier.
Just like Supernatural or that other vampire show (True Blood?) pander to tumblr, so too does Rick and Morty pander to Reddit's cadre of young, white, male science fiction nerds. That's fine. But don't pretend you're superior for liking it.
>>
File: habbo8np.jpg (149KB, 720x587px) Image search: [Google]
habbo8np.jpg
149KB, 720x587px
>>81910701
>Man I still remember from 10 years ago

You sad old bastard. That's fucking *shameful*.
>>
>>81910717
Reddit... ooohh Reeeeeeeeeddiiiit!!!

Don't try to hide it, you've been exposed you Redditornow fuck off
>>
>>81910710

>as we do

By we do you mean you and your Reddit boyfriends?
>>
>>81910762
fresh pasta?
>>
>>81908964
>>RnM normalizes atheism
I'm pretty sure that was Descartes
>>
>>81910782
why wont they let the shroud be tested again though?
at least say knowledge denies faith rather than pretend to be rational.
>>
>>81910701
>4chan was full of left wing
wrongO
>>
File: KillYourself.png (19KB, 223x475px) Image search: [Google]
KillYourself.png
19KB, 223x475px
>>81910732
Your graphic isn't even including atheism as an option idiot.

According to wikipedia's sources Atheism is at 3.1% which puts it ahead of Judaism but 1 point.

And if you include "no belief" as part of that (agnostic atheists) that shoots up to 18% which is WELL above the 2% of Judaism.

I LIKE Christians. I really do. But people like you that can't handle atheists even existing despite being in the majority are fucking retarded.
>>
File: UNF.jpg (43KB, 692x378px) Image search: [Google]
UNF.jpg
43KB, 692x378px
>>81910800
well played
>>
>>81910256
>>
Christianity always seemed kinda fucked up to me. God sends his only son to die on the cross as an offering for our sins. Isn't that basically just child sacrifice like the canaanites practiced with moloch? I mean it's pretty much the general idea. The whole thing just seems kind of death culty.
>>
>>81910762
>don't pretend you're superior for liking it.

maybe not in absolute terms but relative to the shitty, constantly whining ïnternet gang fantasists* on /tv/ it's pretty difficult not to

* grown men. actual grown men, can you believe it?
>>
>>81910717
>>we were wrong so we're going to pretend it wasn't done right and also not allow it to be carbon tested again.

There is a controversy about the validity of it though. Its fairly commonly known.
>>
>>81910759

Hell is just the abscence of God. And yeah, if you deny God in this life it's not surprising you will thirst for him in the next.

Actions have consequences.
>>
>>81910759
Yes, you go to hell if you don't accept Jesus/Muhammad/Joseph Smith. There is nothing else to it.
> I can't choose to believe.
Free will! Free will!
>>
>>81910811
>>81910781
>>81910701

If 4chan existed in the 1950s, it would be 101% pro commie, SJW and civil rights.
>>
File: IMage No 2.jpg (57KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMage No 2.jpg
57KB, 550x404px
>>81910782

yeah, like this poor sad bastard
>>
>>81910824
It was THE ONLY WAY

God was FORCED to do it, he had no other choice!
>>
>>81910832
>just the absence of God
Then why is this not what the Bible says?
>>
>>81910717
but you did see here >>81910619
>Christcucks
>>
>>81910800

Descartes was a deist not a fedora.
>>
>>81910852
what would the opinion on trap porn be
>>
>>81910852
Nah, at the most it would be greaser or some shit.
Don't try to imply that commies were the only "le underground contrarian" group in the 50s
>>
>>81910857
Post more.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (46KB, 750x309px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
46KB, 750x309px
>>81910740
Because I don't like you reddit fucks shiting up every single board I use
>>
>>81908964
Really Makes You Think: The Show
>>
>>81909735
You know that people who aren't don't matter at all
>>
>>81910824
Yeah the whole thing doesn't really make a damn bit of sense but in the absence of any other explanation people's minds just latch on to whatever they can. Our minds like patterns. "We just don't know" is not an appealing explanation to the human mind, true or not.
>>
>>81910866
>Descartes
>Deist

Catholic
pick one
>>
>>81910830
of course there's controversy, did you think they'd give up a relic? no proof will ever satisfy.

>>81910832
I'm not denying god though

>>81910838
>Free will
if I say I believe that wont make me believe though. could you choose not to believe? or would you really actually believe anyway despite what you pretend to think? I can't make myself believe anything, I can't know it, I can't feel it in my heart.

>>81910864
wasn't me anon
>>
>>81910814
there you go assuming I'm a christian again. What the fuck did they do to you?
>>
>>81910881
Yeah you're the one who keeps mentioning it, and I'm sure you'll keep mentioning it. It's obviously a very important site in your life.
>>
>RnM normalizes cuckoldry
you must be a brainlet if you thought that was what was happening.
The audience sympathizes with Jerry during this bit, in proves that there IS something to the family dynamic, and introducing a weird purely sexual element doesn't sit well with people even though "it just makes them happy"
>>
>>81910908
> I can't make myself believe anything, I can't know it, I can't feel it in my heart.

Free will though. If you choose not to believe you'll burn forever. There's no two ways about it.
>>
>>81910908
>wasn't me anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
>>
>>81910838
I don't think I even believe in free will, I don't see why we're not just complex input output machines.
>>
>>81910832
>Hell is just the abscence of God.
And if it exists you'll go there for bearing false witness :^)
>>
>>81910701
Nah, the christfags flooded here from news/youtube comment sections. It is so fun and edgy to call muslims mudslimes and Hitler=right without getting banned.

>>81908964
Here's on (you) as a tribute to your autism. You've fished quite a lot of (you)'s with these shit fucking threads.
>>
>>81910909
Made this thread and ruined /tv/

Can I be blamed for assuming someone continually arguing with me about religion in a thread arguing about Christianity primarily is themselves Christian?

Because no Christian has done anything bad to me IRL. In fact a very good friend of my is religious, and one of my first relationships was with a very religious girl.

They are good people. Its literally just turbo-autists on the board that give it a bad rep.
>>
>>81910908

>of course there's controversy, did you think they'd give up a relic? no proof will ever satisfy.
Yes. They've done it countless times. There is controversy about the validity of the process, not that it was carried out.
>>
>>81910858
It was earnestly explained to me at length by my Baptist friend that Jesus's blood sacrifice was so that people wouldn't have to sacrifice animals to god by killing them anymore. Somehow he was able to spend an hour explaining all this to me without once stopping and thinking "wait ... this is fucking retarded"
>>
File: 1461667848513.png (14KB, 296x174px) Image search: [Google]
1461667848513.png
14KB, 296x174px
>>81909005
>thinks atheism and agnosticism are mutually exclusive
>>
>>81910932
Because if we don't have free will we can't be held responsible for our actions.
>>
>>81910838
What the fuck does free will have to do with what you believe or not believe? It's not a fucking choice.
>>
>>81910862

Care to offer some quotes
>>
>>81910909
>What the fuck did they do to you?
Ruined my comfy mountain town with sandniggers
>>
File: 1441220180924.jpg (130KB, 506x543px) Image search: [Google]
1441220180924.jpg
130KB, 506x543px
>>81910811
Yes it was. Or at least what "left wing" was back then. Obviously 2007 4chan contradicted the modern left in that it was highly offensive and full of racist jokes. But back then they were just jokes, just people photoshopping KFC over an image with a black guy. Not people posting infographics about crime statistic like they are today.

People here used to make fun of conservatives, republicans and christians because 10 years ago they used to say that you can't play X game or can't jerk off to X porn because it is against traditional christian values. Nowadays it's the left saying you cant play X game because it is offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or just not diverse enough. I think that constant demand for censorship was the biggest contributor in what turned 4chan right wing.

I mean fucks sake making fun of Faux News used to be one of 4chan's favorite's past times. Nowadays people are seriously shilling for it calling it the most credible news source out there.
>>
>>81910942
I didn't even read the thread. I was refereed here by >>>/his/
>>
>>81910814
>agnostics as separate choice
your chart is shit.
>>
>>81910955
You want me to offer you quotes of what the Bible doesn't say? What the fuck is with you people.
>>
>>81910932

>I don't see why we're not just complex input output machines.

Atheists, ladies and gents.
>>
>>81910928
I didn't choose not to believe, it's just that nothing has made me believe.

>>81910930
misogynistic hate speech

>>81910943
oh no there's controversy about how it was carried out and which piece they used and whether carbon dating really actually works for sure and what if god or satan messed with the results etc. etc.

>>81910949
but you need to be a theist to believe that for sure
>>
File: pf_15.04.02_projectionstables8.png (14KB, 640x365px) Image search: [Google]
pf_15.04.02_projectionstables8.png
14KB, 640x365px
>>
>>81910951
You have free will to choose to believe or not, that's it. You chose not to believe, you deserve Hell.
Do you understand?
>>81910996
>but you need to be a theist to believe that for sure
Yes?
>>
>>81910620
But you're just one upping them after all these cosmologists and theoretical physicists worked out the equations and traced the origins of the universe billions of years into the past. Intelligent creationists can say God did the big bang but you can't really blame these people for continuing to search for answers. There could be multiverses for all we know.
>>
>>81910975
>constant demand for censorship was the biggest contributor in what turned 4chan right wing.
good lord you're delusional, there has never been censorship on 4chan. Nobody ever pushed to have left wing posts banned
>>
>>81910944

>symbolism and ceremony is 'retarded'

No wonder atheism and autism are so closely linked.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
>>
>>81911025
Did you reply without reading my post or is your reading comprehension just that horrible?
>>
Is there any group on earth more cringe-inducing than alt-right Australians?
>>
>>81910994
I think it's on anybody that challenges that to provide the evidence that we have real free will, if you build a human from the ground up where would the ability to freely choose come in? do animals have free will? how smart an animal do you have to be to have free will? do insects have free will? do amoebas?

>>81911021
>Yes?
well if I don't have a belief in god how can I make myself have a belief in god if I'm not even sure I can choose anything at all let alone choose to have faith?
>>
>>81910949
that's a huge jump in logic.
Just because the universe is set in stone doesn't mean we shouldn't punish those who need to be punished.
Refusing to hold people responsible would just be what was always going to happen, which means you've changed nothing.
If you change nothing either way, the choice that makes most sense in the now is what you do.
>>
>>81911035
Sorry I hurt your feelings friend, I will try to remember to put a trigger warning on future posts for you. I don't want to offend your delicate sensibilities.
>>
>>81910955
Revelation 20:15
And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
>lake of fire

>Matthew 25:46
And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
>eternal punishment

>Mark 9:43
And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire.
>the unquenchable fire

Matthew 13:50
And throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
>the fiery furnace

Matthew 25:41
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
>the eternal fire
>>
>>81910996
>oh no there's controversy about how it was carried out and which piece they used
how is that not part of the process of carbon dating? The thing was damaged in the middle ages and repaired. If this section was selected it would be necessarily inaccurate.

>they used and whether carbon dating really actually works for sure and what if god or satan messed with the results etc. etc.

you strike me as the type of person who doesn't understand christianity very well, or its denominations. Fundamentalism doesn't exist in ever sect.
>>
>>81910991
Still illustrates the point that its the biggest group of people after Christianity, and growing.

I think America is the best nation on Earth, and Europe comes after. If its growing in these places rather than Islamic growth in Africa, Middle East, and other shit in Asia then I think we know the lesser of two evils.

Fact is that most people would sooner have Arabs become atheists instead of Islamic terrorists bombing shit because of their Martyrdome

People say being without God = without morals but they seem to justify killing pretty easily in the Arab world. It'd probably happen less if they didn't have a religion.
>>
>>81911059
>well if I don't have a belief in god how can I make myself have a belief in god if I'm not even sure I can choose anything at all let alone choose to have faith?
I don't think you understand how this works. According to the Christian doctrine, you have a choice. If you don't accept Jesus, that's your choice. Logic and reason have no room here, only that one thing.
>>
>>81911021

You have free will to choose to become a good communist. You chose to cling to your reactionary opiate of the masses "belief" used as a tool of class oppression, so you deserve gulag. Do you understand, comrade?
>>
>>81910975
Yeah, this. Posting happy negro and writing NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER was actually different from posting "I hope all x people would die because I'm a good christian".

Newfags confuse pictures of happy negro as 4chan being alt-right because, well, they are newfags.
>>
>>81910949

Why? We are responsible for our actions. The fact that God can see all of time from a different frame of reference doesn't mean the onus of responsibility falls from me.

>hurr but why would God create you if he loves you only to have you suffer

I was created as a result of my parents free will, who in turn were created by their parents free will, and so on. God loves everyone of us, but to claim he set us up to fail when you have no idea of who he arbitrates to inherit eternal happiness is dishonest.
>>
>>81911067
Punishing people for doing things they have no control over is terrible.
>>
>>81911096
>You have free will to choose to become a good communist.
What if your god is hardening my heart and forces me to do something? Wouldn't be the first time
>>
File: fedora-018.jpg (190KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-018.jpg
190KB, 1067x800px
>>
>>81909693

>N = 1500

lol
>>
>>81911096
See this guy gets it.
>>81911102
> We are responsible for our actions
If God knows what happens in the future, we can't do anything except what God knows will happen. This means the future is set in stone, meaning we have no choice, meaning God knew before we were born that we would suffer in Hell forever and could do nothing to avoid it.
That's the end of it, now fuck off you don't even know what love is.
>>
>>81910946
One says there is definitely no God, the other leaves it as a possibility. So yes.
>>
>>81910809
They are willing to let it be tested again, but Atheist nihilistic retarded ass scientists won't do it because they fear the truth
>>
>>81911107
well it's not terrible, even if we have no control over our actions enforcing law and order still helps society as long as you're not punishing maliciously. you would still section somebody who was mentally ill and had no control over themselves when they murdered somebody.
>>
>>81910881

respond to me when you're older than 19
>>
>>81911139
>8 year old meme
>still the best defense of Christianity available
Yep you'll always have that fedora meme to fall back on.
>>
>>81910996

>I don't choose to get fat, it's just my genetics, the 3000 calories I eat a day is just coincidence

Atheists are literal retards.
>>
>>81911107
why?
they still decided to do what they did, it was just their entire fabric of what made them do it was out of their control.

If a cockroach enters my home I still kill it.
It's not its fault, it only knows it needs food and water, it may not even be conscious that it's intruding on a home or in any danger.

If we abandon reality because it's all determinalistic then we may as well kill ourselves too, because what's the point in a game we can't win and what's the point of living to just die.
Determinalism is the logical explanation to how the game works, not how we need to perceive it.
>>
>>81911146
may I see a statement from the turin guardians
>>
>>81911010

>literal projecting
>>
>>81911144

No you don't understand, eternal torment is also a form of God's love. That's just a very "special" kind of love.
>>
>>81911145
t. brainlet
>>
>>81911164
Bait better dude. That was weak
>>
>>81911164

who are you quoting?
>>
How many fundies do you think work at the LHC in CERN?

Hint: it's ZERO, because young earth creationism is RETARDED

BTFO!
>>
Why are all atheists so angry? They go out of their way to insult others just because they think they are superior?
>>
>>81911096
>Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

It's a shame people only know the last part of the quote. In context it means something completely different.
>>
>>81911076

All just metaphors for the absense of God.
>>
>>81911191

Why are all atheists so angry? They go out of their way to insult others just because they think they are superior?
>>
>>81908964
It's a fucking cartoon, OP. It has zero effect on the mores of society.
It's painfully obvious from your post that you have crippling autism, so you probably have issues telling fiction from reality, but at this point there are literally hundreds of other shows of its ilk that tackled those subjects in both positive and negative light, and it's had no visible effect on normalizing any of it.
I have no fucking idea why you'd think this one would, except for the fact that you're memeing so hard that it's made you retarded.
>>
>>81911190
Not everyone here is american sug
>>
You know why all of this upsets Christians so much? It's because they know just as well as everyone else that they're wrong. If they were secure in being correct they wouldn't be upset because they're going to heaven right? But when you pretend to yourself that you believe something that is such obviously bullshit it gets under your skin even when a cartoon character says you're wrong. That's the source of all this rage. Insecurity.
>>
>>81911088

True every society in history has its own definitions of right and wrong.

Christianity has tried to raise man above the animal level. Muzz kill others without shame or sin in the name of their god.

Christianity has never done so - there is no teaching from Jesus saying you must kill anyone.

Quite the reverse with the muzz

Atheists can murder unborn children without a moments thought and are on the same level as the vilest muslim head chopper
>>
File: 1410931487199.png (26KB, 238x231px) Image search: [Google]
1410931487199.png
26KB, 238x231px
>God loves us
>Which is why he lets us suffer and the world has so many shit people

Yeah nah, if God is real he more than likely either hates us or sees us as so inconsequential that we might as well not exists. Like a kid with a magnifying glass and an anthill in his yard.
>>
Top Tier:
>Pantheists
>Agnostic Theists
>Agnostic Atheists

High Tier:
>Buddhists

Mid Tier:
>Christians
>Hindus

Low Tier:
>Satanists
>Jews
>"I refuse to answer"
>Atheists

Shit Tier:
>Nihilists
>"Agnostic"s
>Muslims
>>
>>81911193

That's irrelevant if Marx meant opium as a painkiller, in the new communist society there is no need for it, because there is no more pain and suffering caused by oppression.
>>
File: I6OTT5f.gif (141KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
I6OTT5f.gif
141KB, 287x344px
>>81911221
>>
>>81911183
Brilliant argument you have there.
>>
>>81911233
...SUFFER???

Have you been nailed TO THE CROSS?

HAVE YOU BEEN BETRAYED BY YOUR BEST FRIENDS (PETER AND JUDAS)??

Only God (Jesus) truly suffered on earth, human suffering is NOTHING compared to his
>>
>>81911141
What? That's completely standard for statistics
>>
>>81911254
>lost_the_argument.jpg
>>
File: 3I9KjMk.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
3I9KjMk.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>81911266
didn't even read your post
>>
>yurocucks defending reddit and memey
Sasuga
>>
File: 1463138093886.jpg (88KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463138093886.jpg
88KB, 600x700px
>>81911257
Here then.
"Pure agnostic" is just a misuse of the word by people who don't want to be associated with edgy fedora tippers.
>>
>>81911260
But did God (Jesus) ever buy a Wii U?
>>
>>81911144

> meaning we have no choice

This argument only works if you ascribe human as having the same frame of reference (out side of time) as God. Since we do not there is no discrepancy. The question isn't wether or not God knows what we will do, it's if God makes us do what we will do. And free will exists so therefore we are responsible for our actions.
>>
>>81911290
you mean americans
>>
>>81911250
ironically marxism theorises that any society trying to go from capitalism into communism would fair horribly.
really makes you think.
>>
>>81911288
Sorry man I know 3 sentences is a lot for you guys. But somehow you still managed to be butthurt by it? You need a safe space my friend.
>>
>>81911260
>no one besides Jesus has been betrayed or crucified since Jesus
Ok cunt
>>
File: lLUb55K.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
lLUb55K.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>81911326
>>
>>81911144
God can be irrational because they're god, they're omnipotent, black can be white for them if they so choose, things don't have to make any sense to us but work for them.
>>
You guys realize shitposters play both roles of christfag and atheist in order to stir the pot and get maximum (yous) right?
>>
*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* L-LISTEN MORTY GOD ISN’T, GOD ISN’T *BUUUUUUURP* REAL M-MORTY, YOU KNOW ALL CHRISTIANS ARE, ARE STUPID MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* REAL MORONS MORTY, CHRISTIANTY IS JUST A, JUST A *BUUUUURRRRRP* COPING MECHANISM FOR LIFE MORTY *BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* NO ONE EXISTS FOR A REASON M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THERE IS NO H-HEAVEN OR HELL MORTY, DO WHATEVER, DO WHATEVE *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* YOU WANT. AND FUCK REPUBLICANS TOO MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* T-THEY’RE BASICALLY NAZIS MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUURP* B-BASICALLY NAZIS, RACIST, RACIST SCUM MORTY *BUUUUUUURP* GOTTA GET THAT, G-GOTTA GET THAT MULAN SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP* GOTTA GET IT MORTY, THAT’S A-ALL THAT MATTERS MORTY IS THAT *BUUUUUUUUUURP* IS THAT M-MULAN SAUCE *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THAT SZECHUAN S-SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* LOOK M-MORTY LOOK I’M *BUUUUUURRRRRPPPP* A MULAN SAUCE, A MULAN *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* SAUCE PACKAGE M-MORTY I’M *BUUUURRRRRRRP* MULAN SAUCE RICK, I’M MULAN SAUCE R-RICK *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* MORTY GOTTA, G-GOTTA GET *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP* SHWIFTY MORTY, GOTTA GET SHWIFTY IN *BUUURRRRRP* HERE MORTY, G-GOTTA *BUUUUURP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR, S-SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUURRRRRRP* MORTY SHIT ON THE F-FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-*BUUUUURP*-DUB M-MORTY SHIT ON THE *BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* FLOOR MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, M-MEANINGLESS *BUUUUUURRRRRRRP* MORTY THERE’S NO P-POINT TO ANYTHING *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* THERE ARE NO GODS M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* NIHILISM MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRP* THE SOONER YOU U-UNDERSTAND IT THE *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPP* THE BETTER MORTY *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* I WANNA BANG YOUR SISTER MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRP* I W-WANNA BANG *BUUUUUUURRRRRP* YOUR SISTER *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-DUB GOTTA GET SHWIFTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUUUURP*
>>
>>81911163

>Thinking atheists deserve arguments

Kek. They're just things to ridicule.
>>
>>81911332
>no one besides Jesus has been betrayed or crucified since Jesus
Going by the Gospel account likely not. Much of his torture was at the hands of the Jews before the romans took over. Moreover, the pain was humiliation, which is proportionate to the crime, which in this case, their was none.
>>
>>81911356
90% of these posts are mine.
I'm replying to my own post right now.
>>
>>81911291
>being unsure means you definitely don't believe
Your argument flops here.
>>
>>81911347
You know that meme literally indicates you've lose the argument right? We've all seen the meme. It's 8 years old. That's still all ya got? Sad. Low energy!
>>
>>81911261

>1500 people represents an accurate spread for a population of 350 million
>those 1500 people are totally different every time they do the survey

lol hello sociology major
>>
>>81911363
You're a fraud with no real convictions.
>>
>>81911363
I'm not arguing with you friendo. You can believe in your magical invisible super-power alien AND make fun of atheists. The world is your oyster! Best of luck with both of those things, they sound like a great way to spend time. What a life.
>>
>>81911316
Niet
>>
>>81911372

It doesn't though, try logic
>>
File: crusade.webm (3MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
crusade.webm
3MB, 1280x544px
I proclaim this thread Christian.
>>
>>81911372
>definitely don't believe
that's not how it works.
The A just means "non".
A-theist is just non-theist like a-sexual is just non-sexual and a-social is just non-social.
The whole point is it's a binary choice, because word B literally means "not A".

I don't like the word atheist any more than you because it gets seen as anti-theist in the public image today but the word means what it means.
>>
>>81911382
You go ahead and do a massive study then. Where do you even get your info about there being more atheists now anyways? Does it "seem" like there are more atheists? That's even worse than a study like that
>>
>>81911403
a je to edina beseda ki jo znaš? Povej še kaj da bo bol zanimivo. Al pa it nazaj ot kot si pršu
>>
>>81911421

DEUS VULT
>>
>>81911410
Ok, I don't know if there is or isn't a God and I am not sure if I beleive in one or not. I am open to the idea that there may be, since I don't know and have no hard evidence for either case.

Wa la
>>
>Christians spend all this time and effort raging over something a cartoon character said
>God still doesn't exist
Seems a bit futile no?
>>
>>81911439
>yeah but your fictitious survey that you would have that I just invented would be worse
>>
>one guy is beat up for a few hours and then crucified
>this forgives all our sins and redeems humanity for all eternity
pretty sweet deal
>>
>>81911402
You are pathetic, a pathetic atheist vermin who should kill himself, I pity you but also am disgusted by you, you are eveything that is wrong with the current Millenial nu-male beta cuck generation, a typical nu-atheist fedora wearing faggot loser virgin with no family and no future on this planet, go ahead, kill yourself if you're so sure God doesn't exist, fuck off you loser.
>>
>>81911457
says you
>>
>>81911456
that's still atheist.
you're either religious or you're not.
Atheist is literally everyone who doesn't already believe in a god, it sucks but you're lumped in with edgy anti-christfags that laugh at kids with cancer and bathe in mountain dew.
>>
>>81911473
how many hail marys are you going to have to do?
>>
>>81911473
You're so cute when you're angry. Tickle tickle!
>>
>>81911439
>You go ahead and do a massive study then.

Why?

>Where do you even get your info about there being more atheists now anyways?

lmfao that's not even the statistic you're arguing for you dumbass, you're arguing about prayer time in young adults you dumb christfag
>>
>>81911480
What is the point of this post. Obviously I said it.
>>
>>81911421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8
>>
>>81911442
Mнeпóхyю, xyйтeбé
>>
File: 1358949255228.jpg (180KB, 2571x2061px) Image search: [Google]
1358949255228.jpg
180KB, 2571x2061px
These threads are 5% honest christians and atheists and 95% retard false flaggers.
>>
Can someone explain to me why the FUCK Greek and Roman Gods don't count in the official deity canon. I mean people actually believed in them at one time and now we're like "lol nope just a myth, cool stories though bro"
>>
>>81911291
>you have to believe either way
no

it's literally theist / atheist
theist = belief in go
atheist = no belief in anything or disbelief in god
and agnostics are specifically those with no belief in god
>>
>>81911457

>God still doesn't exist

Nice opinion Reddit, care to back it up?
>>
>>81911534
SLAV PRIDE WORLD WIDE
>>
>>81911536

It's 100% atheists trolling atheists anon
>>
>>81911539
I don't know but Odin had an 8 legged steed which makes him about 10000x cooler than Jebus. Jebus is a terrible action figure. Hardly any cool accessories. We should have stuck with Odin.
>>
>>81911494
No, it isn't

I know you'd like to believe you're the arbiter of who is and isn't and tell people what they believe but the world doesn't work that way. I'm sorry to point out your flawed thinking.
>>
>>81911539

Because people saw the true divinity of Christ and converted.
>>
>>81911557
Nah I'm confident in my belief, I don't care if other people are wrong.
>>
>>81911567
>inb4 some kike lover posts the Greenberg pic
>>
>>81909255
The Jewish people were God's third attempt to lead humans to Him after 1. the creation of man and 2. the flood to wipe out everyone but Noah. They were His "showcase people". He would use acts of faith to show His love to them and other people were supposed to see His power and join the Jews. Then the Jews turned from Him so He used His final resort: sending His son down to Earth to die for everyone and finally be that connecting factor. The Jews and Christians are pretty much one and the same now. You don't have to be born a Jew to become one of God's chosen people anymore; all you have to do now is choose to follow and believe in Jesus as your saviour
>>
>>81911567

Odin was also an absolute fag so it's no wonder you like him Reddit.
>>
please can a theist help me
I don't want to go to hell if god is real but I can as much make myself believe they exist as I make myself believe up is down.
>>
>>81911435
Being uncertain of something is not binding yourself to either of a binary choice. It's the literal point between when decided. It might be A or it might be B.
>>
>>81911563
Nah I'd say it's 100% christians trolling christians anon
>>
>>81911567
>>81911503
You people do realize that mockery is part of the expectations for claiming to be Christian. Like, its laid out from the very beginning. You play into this when you persist in mocking Christianity, it honestly is what we've been raised to expect.
>>
File: lookoutspot.jpg (74KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
lookoutspot.jpg
74KB, 500x360px
>>81911601
Shame about everyone who doesn't though. Oh well fuck them!
>>
>>81911607
God doesn't care. As long as you pretend you believe that's good enough for him.
>>
File: 1484927674877.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484927674877.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>81911494
>you have to be religious to be theist
>>
>>81911629
And why would I care? They were both me.
>>
>>81911629
>it honestly is what we've been raised to expect.

As a furry raised by furry parents I have to say I know exactly what you mean. Amen brother
>>
>>81911629
>have bullshit belief
>say that people will mock you for your bullshit belief (duh)
>people mock you for your bullshit belief
>THIS PROVES MY BULLSHIT BELIEF
>>
>>81911549
that's incorrect.
theism is the belief in god.
Adding the A makes it "non"
Atheism is thus anyone who lacks a belief in god.
That's different from disbelief, disbelief implies you're a skeptic or that you reject it.
Agnostic means you acknowledge you don't know.
You can be christian or hindu or jewish and still be agnostic.
>>81911568
>I know you'd like to believe you're the arbiter of who is and isn't and tell people what they believe but the world doesn't work that way
I'm not the arbiter, the words just mean what they mean.
You people are trying to be the arbiters who change the definition of words in order to differentiate yourself from people you don't like.
>>81911608
Again, not how it works.
One specifically describes that it isn't the other.
>>81911641
Let's not over-complicate the discussion, these guys are just barely unable to grasp that there is no space of ambiguity between binary options.
>>
>>81911631
is that really good enough?
>>
>>81911589

>He worships a queer

lol neopagans are faggots.
>>
>>81911667
Yes. He knows that's the best he'll get.
>>
>>81911630

>being friends with or being related to fedoras.

Kek
>>
>>81911647
Appealing to the vanity of the poster like you've been doing is sort of pointless. The nature of the Passion and Crucifixion already establishes what sort of humiliation the world hurls on Christ. In the spirit of imitation, mockery by the world is also expected of its followers. Haven't you've ever heard of the holy fools?
>>
>>81911664
You're so blinded by hubris it's borderline sad but mostly mildly amusing. The only one who seems confused here is you, probably because your religion is under attack and your autism compels you to defend it.
>>
>>81911669
Why do you love jews so much that you use their unsourced propaganda as argument when it suits you? Why do you think you're more dignified worshipping someone's wife's son, cuck?
>>
>354 replies
>62 posters
At least half of the posts in this thread are two or three turbo-cringe alt right Aussies. The ones who keep mentioning their favorite other website constantly. They're really upset about this cartoon character guys. Really. Upset.
>>
>>81911708
Words aren't a religion.
Sorry I don't like it when hipsters try to re-write the dictionary to satisfy their egos.
>>
>>81911664
>Adding the A makes it "non"

while I would absolutely agree this should make sense and it should work like moral, amoral and immoral it seems like the way it's defined by dictionaries and wikipedia includes people who believe there is no god.

agnostic theism is more complicated than that too, it can refer to a couple of things.
>>
>>81911601
I get it now. God didn't want to send his son but was left with no other choice. Pretty sad desu
>>
>>81911702
Yeah I don't care, I'm not trying to convert anyone. Believe whatever dumb shit you wanna believe
>that thing you said made me believe the dumb shit even harder!
Still don't care
>>
>>81911729
You mean like you're doing now?
>>
>>81911686
that's oddly really heartbreaking
>>
>>81911748
No.
That's what the words actually mean, you can trace where they came from.
I know millennials love redefining the world instead of ever admitting they're ignorant but it's got to stop somewhere.
>>
>>81911741
> Believe whatever dumb shit you wanna believe
no more ridiculous then believing that objective value can exist with no source.
>>
>>81911807
I've never heard that phrase but I don't believe things do have objective value. Value and importance are things we assign. If a thing happens but no one cares about it it isn't important. If there's a god and he says it's important, even then I might say it's unimportant. I don't see how this gets us anywhere.
>>
>two or three turbo autists spam the thread to bump limit
>instantly disappear
I'll make a new thread.
>>
>>81911807
>believing that objective value can exist with no source
wut
>>
>>81911896
Because in ridiculing a belief structure you are committing an act of conceit, namely, believing something is inherently more or less valuable then another. The proper undercurrent in an atheistic worldview should always be a conscious understanding of the inherent worthlessness of any assigned value system, yet in the desire to prove this right, you instead betray the truth you honor with objectivity, your own arrogance.
>>
New thread to contain the autists who get angry about cartoon characters having a different opinion than they do
>>81906134
>>81906134
>>
>>81909004
hello cultist monkey ass nigger kys
>>
>>81911997
Yeah I don't care if you think I'm arrogant or conceited. Whether I am or I'm not has no bearing of influence on whether God exists or doesn't exist. It's literally beside the point.
>>
>>81911997
>The proper undercurrent in an atheistic worldview should always be a conscious understanding of the inherent worthlessness of any assigned value system

Literal sophistry, you sound like Jordan Peterson
>>
>>81911145
Agnosticism is an assumption and atheism is a conclusion. Essentially every atheist is an agnostic atheist. You're a retarded faggot.
>>
>>81908964
>being this triggered and threatened by a cartoon
when do you kill yourself you belligerent sjw faggot?
>>
>>81912039
Its not that I think your arrogant or conceded, its that you prove yourself to be a hypocrite by aspiring to a philosophy you throw out the minute you believe it lends to some increased authority. By your own admission the value of your worldview can never in truth be any better then another's, but you desperately want it to be the case so in practice you act like it is. Hypocrisy.
>>
>>81912055
The best remedy for sophistry is an opposing argument, not a label
>>
>>81911997
>ridiculing a belief structure
>believing something is inherently more or less valuable then another

I think asking for proof is different than saying a belief structure is less valuable than something.
the default position is that nothing is anything and you have to build on top of that, when you use sky hooks somebody in this default position is going to ask "but why?".
>>
>>81912119
You're really hellbent on making this about me but does it matter? God is either still there or not there either way. Nothing atheists or Christians do can make him any more or less real.
I don't care if you think I'm a hypocrite, or about what things you've decided to assign to my belief system even though you don't know jack shit about me. It seems to be important to you, so that's fine. If telling yourself I'm a hypocrite helps you in some way, you can go right ahead.
>>
>>81912162

How can I create an opposing argument if there was no argument to oppose? Fuckwit.
>>
>>81912201
Another great retort.
>>
>>81912191
>yourself I'm a hypocrite helps you in some way,
It perhaps helps me no more then calling me a fool several posts back helped you.
>>
>>81910816
kek. i just fapped to this video
>>
>>81909001
>>It's le funny because we're transgressive, the show
4Chan is me funny because we're transgressive AND contrarian, the website.What's your excuse ?
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.