[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You unlock this post with the key of imagination. >Beyond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: twilight zone.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
twilight zone.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>You unlock this post with the key of imagination. >Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. >You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone thread.

whats best episode?
>>
>>81903135
GOAT show.

Says a lot about /tv/ that there are no replies.
>>
>>81903135
Living Doll used to scare the shit out of me as a kid.

My ceiling fan made the same noise as Talking Tina's mechanical motions. I would sweat under the covers.
>>
File: 1359923378168.jpg (59KB, 564x576px) Image search: [Google]
1359923378168.jpg
59KB, 564x576px
>>81903135
Shatner trying to blink the monster away.
>>
Agnes Moorehead fighting the little imp with the knife.

The first slasher flick
>>
>>81903135
The only show in which there are LITERALLY no bad episodes.

What an absolute masterpiece.

My great uncle was best friends with Rod Serling before Rod passed away.
>>
File: Hollywood Tower.jpg (176KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hollywood Tower.jpg
176KB, 500x375px
>We will never get a full episode based on the Hollywood Tower Hotel

It HURTS
>>
>>81903135
The scary door
>>
Best score/soundtrack:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Distance
>>
>>81903310

I mean it would be kind of hard to be friends with him after he passed away.
>>
>You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas
>of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas
Is there a term for when you write things like this? Like sort of listing things without using a traditional linking word like 'and' or 'or'?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Twilight_Zone_episodes
>>
File: 1392119647962.jpg (54KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1392119647962.jpg
54KB, 250x188px
>found a comfy thread before 347 posts
>>
File: to-serve-man17[1].jpg (178KB, 1243x925px) Image search: [Google]
to-serve-man17[1].jpg
178KB, 1243x925px
Is this the GOAT twist?
>>
>>81903135
The Passerby
>>
The episode that really freaked me out as a kid was the one where two astronauts crash on a planet, and find a civilization of tiny people. One guy stomps on the town and kills a few people, and they make him into a God. He goes crazy while the other guy is fixing the ship, and he demands to be left behind to be the God of the little people.

That one just left me with a bad feeling all day, and I think I even had nightmares about it later. reminded me of a kid I hung out with two or three times who just wanted to blow up frogs with firecrackers and shoot birds & squirrels with a BB gun all day
>>
>>81903518
Passersby, my bad f.am
>>
>>81903492
It's novelty because it's the truth
>>
She's a robit, damnit!

>tfw when no robit waifu to keep me company on the cold, asteroid, one-man colony known as my basement
>>
File: coburn.png (741KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
coburn.png
741KB, 1024x768px
the coburn episode was goat if you like post apoc stuff
>>
What's the episode where this guy is being pursued by possibly Nazis so it's like he went back in time, and in the end is taken off in a truck, maybe to a concentration camp?

It was in colour, thanks senpaitachi.
>>
>>81903135
Bump
>>
>>81903135
TO SERVE MAN

it's a cook book
>>
>>81903614
That was the movie.
>>
>>81903614
didn't x files spoof this
>>
>>81903310
rod serling was based as fuck anon

i think i've talked to you in a twilight zone thread before
>>
>>81903668
Oh snap, thanks (it was pretty decent, I might check out the older stuff).
>>
Rod Sterling was a fucken SJW Twlite Zone was fucken SJW get cucked

Notice how many little children Sterling had put in Twlite Zones? Because he was a pedo.
>>
>>81903721
▶muh false flag

rod serling would have fucked you in the ass you little baby
>>
File: The Fever.gif (408KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
The Fever.gif
408KB, 500x375px
>>
>>81903768
F R A N K L I N
>>
i love It's a Good Life. it's incredibly suspenseful, and as metaphor/commentary it works on so many different levels.
>>
File: Corey, she's a robut!.jpg (23KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Corey, she's a robut!.jpg
23KB, 256x192px
Saddest waifu tale?
>>
If you guys ever get a chance, you should check out the 1985 TZ series. So many genuinely creepy and just plain good stories in that one. They adapted so many awesome short stories. There's this one called Nightcrawlers that was directed by William Friedkin about a Vietnam Vet whose ptsd comes to life and starts attacking this little diner, 10/10.
>>
TURNS OUT IT'S MAN
>>
File: 17460.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
17460.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>Enter anonymous
>He moderates a Japanese image board
>all day
>for free
>But today, Mr. Anonymous is going to find a post that he can't delete
>A post that is only visible to him
>and the I.P. address of that post originates in
>The Twilight Zone
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.