[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They say religion is the opiate of the masses. Well I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: vince.jpg (585KB, 2000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
585KB, 2000x1331px
>They say religion is the opiate of the masses. Well I'm the fuckin' drug dealer, Ray.
>>
>>81901296
i dont get it.
>>
>>81901296
>They say religion is the opiate of the masses. Well Ray, my life's been a 12 step program.
>>
>You don't cross the jews, Ray. Jesus did and you know what happened? The crossed him.
>>
File: 150730-news-true-detective.jpg (67KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
150730-news-true-detective.jpg
67KB, 900x600px
>>81901296
>They say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, but I've never had any use for pets, Ray. If I stick my hand in somebody's bush, you'd better believe I ain't looking' for birdies.
>>
>>81901296
>Its a dog eat dog world out there Ray, and I'm the little teacup.
>>
>Caspere always told me, you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet. Too bad for him there's a lot of hungry people out there... and breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
>>
>They say that actions speak louder than words, Ray. But here's the thing. I'm a blind man and the only book I can read is in the middle of a china shop.
>>
File: true detective.jpg (161KB, 398x362px) Image search: [Google]
true detective.jpg
161KB, 398x362px
people always told me, Sticks and stones may break my bones". Well guess what Ray? i don't have bones, Casper knew this.
>>
>Your mama must've told you that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. But me? I'd rather just change the fuckin' tire.
>>
caspere told me a gotta get bird and got to get bone

to make a flinstone omlet
>>
quality thread right here
>>
>>81901766
but there's only 2 decent ones so far
>>
>>81901817
your mom is decent
>>
>>81901859
ehhh
>>
>>81901516

Only good one here
>>
>>81901923
hey fuck you I took 5 seconds to think of mine
>>
they say the early bird gets the worm so I'm going to ask, do you like basgetti
>>
>>81901296
They say religion is the opiate of the masses. I must not be from the masses cause I'm always fucking sober, Ray.
>>
File: 160501-news-true-detective.jpg (59KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
160501-news-true-detective.jpg
59KB, 900x600px
they say god is dead, ray. well im the motherfucker that killed him. and guess what ray? it was a suicide. caspere knew this.
>>
>>81901296
>Caspere always said that you're the pilot of your own life. Well, i'm halfway across the Antlantic and you know what Ray?
>What?
>I don't have a fucking steering wheel.
>>
>>81901923
Wrong
>>
>>81901342
>Caspere jew this
>>
>>81901435
tell me this one is real lol
>>
>>81901296
Wow is he related to Rick Sanchez
>>
>>81901296
This meme is too smart for me
>>
File: vince-vaughn-true-detective.jpg (16KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
vince-vaughn-true-detective.jpg
16KB, 480x319px
>They say time and tide wait for no man Ray, but you know what? A storm is coming, and I don't even have a fucking watch
>>
>>81901296
They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but I just taught your mom doggy style.
>>
>They say you need to walk a mile in another man's shoes to understand him, The thing is Ray, I ain't got no feet.
>>
Does the pope shit in the woods Ray? Because I'm the forest ranger
>>
>>81901296
Did he actually say this?
>>
>>81903938
>Antlantic
What is this, an ocean for ants?
>>
Three strikes and your outwhile I don't even own bowling shoes
>>
>>81901371
YOU FUCKING RETARD! It's:

>Its a dog eat dog world out there Ray, and I'm the fucking Chinaman
>>
File: sad kermit.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sad kermit.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>81906888
Fug.
>>
>You know what Ray, they say ashes to ashes and dust to dust but Ray I've got fucking asthma.
>>
>>81901333
he says he's a priest
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.