[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

memorable lines from OT >May the force be with you >I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: finn--from-star-wars-invasion.jpg (44KB, 710x485px) Image search: [Google]
finn--from-star-wars-invasion.jpg
44KB, 710x485px
memorable lines from OT

>May the force be with you
>I find your lack of faith disturbing
>You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany
>that's no moon
>"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced
>These aren't the droids you're looking for.
>If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine
>Do or do not. There is no try.
>Never tell me the odds
>I thought they smelled bad on the outside
>he's as clumsy as he is stupid
>Who’s the more foolish the fool, or the fool who follows him?
>You will pay the price for your lack of vision

memorable lines from TFA?

>>
>>81900319
>FUCK YOU AND YOUR PET NIGGER

I know the rumors were mostly dispelled pre-release, but that final confrontation on Starkiller Base between Kylo, Rey, and Finn really smacked of a more significant Raimi role than merely "creative advisor."
>>
>There has been an awakening.
>I know! We'll use the force!
>That's one hell of a pilot!
>Something far worse has happened to you.
>>
>>81900463
is this a joke?
>>
>I bypassed the something something!
>Traitor!
>I've got a better idea! *cheekily puts a giant woman down a trash compactor on a planet they plan on blowing up*
>>
>>81900319
>Tell Jabba I'll get the credits as soon as I can
>You'll get them now, or you'll suck my cock!
It was kind of shocking desu, but it stayed with me all these years
>>
>>81900319
>That's not how the force works!
Only good part of the movie
>>
>>81900319
Just think how shit the prequel trillogy was but we got a SHIT TON of memorable lines and memes.
>>
Today is the end of the Republic. The end of a regime that acquiesces to disorder!
>>
>>81900319
>So how does this work? You talk first? Or me?
>>
I loved Finn's hilarious catchphrase:

>BREATHES DEEPLY
>>
>>81900319
well you should know op since people like you meme them all the time
>TRAITOR
>bypassed the (insert bad joke here)
>who talks first, you talk first? I talk first?
>tell that to KANJIKLUB
>>
>>81900319
you forgot:

>you came in that thing? you're braver than I thought!

>i dont care what you smell - get in the hole!

>youre bantha poodoo
>>
>>81900319
who quips first?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.