[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got back from seeing Get Out. It was alright. Why does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: wat.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
Just got back from seeing Get Out.

It was alright. Why does it have a 99% RT rating though?

Also what was the point with that deer that they hit?
>>
Stop posting that fucking photo
>>
>>81884709
>just got back from torrenting a movie
is this what /tv/ has come to? just say you torrented it you NEET shit
>>
>>81884709
>he didnt get the deer

jesus dude, it's a well done but not that complex movie
>>
>>81884774
It's still showing in cinemas...
>>
>>81884840
we all know you didnt go to the cimemas to see it
>>
>>81884906
Whatever helps you shitpost at night.
>>
This movie was good, I honestly can't think of anything obvious that would have made it better.
>>
>>81884940
>torrent comes out yesterday
>HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT I JUST HAPPENED TO SEE AT THEATRE
yeah, no
>>
File: IMG_0392.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0392.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>81884962
go fuck yourself
>>
>>81885046
5.50 is really not a bad price. Standard for bongland?
>>
>>81885046
shit, i just got btfo. my apologies op
>>
>>81885171
Actually was v. surprised. Normal price is £8 upwards. The cinema was pretty quiet and worn out.
>>81885186
don't worry about it.
>>
>>81885046
what a retard
>>
He left the deer to die on the side of the road. It's an analogy for how he didn't do anything when his mother died. That's basically it.
>>
>>81885215
The only time we beat it is weekday deals. I went to see it at the place near me that does $5 tuesdays. They also sell alcohol, though, so I'm sure they made it back on me.
>>
>>81885232
waaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>81885237
Which itself is linked to his greater social apathy
>>
>>81885258
I've not been to a cinema that sells alcohol, I know quite a few independent cinemas in the Bong do but our chain ones don't.
>>
>>81885304
Yeah, this is just a little place with four screens. But it's only a couple blocks from my place, and even with the deal Tuesdays aren't particularly crowded, so I like it
>>
>>81885237
>>81885290

That makes sense, thanks for that.
>>
>>81885046
Cut your fingernails, gaymaster
>>
>>81885333
Yeah this isn't my local, we were visiting family across country. Was refreshing cause ours is a really busy inner city one that's full of normies.

>ree
>>
>>81885363
Yes Ma'am
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.