[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does gypsy keep dropping off is it a briefcase why is she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: XpVw7gu1.jpg (113KB, 550x817px) Image search: [Google]
XpVw7gu1.jpg
113KB, 550x817px
what does gypsy keep dropping off
is it a briefcase
why is she putting it in the theater
>>
>>81882332
>what is a cooler
>>
Why did they change her voice? I liked her obnoxious shrill voice way more.

Also Felicia Day sucks, Pearl was a much more entertaining villain.

So far, it's not bad though.
>>
>>81882383
for one, that's not what coolers look like.
secondly, why would she be dropping off a cooler at the beginning of a movie, and then taking it back at the end
nobody interacts with the cooler
>>
File: thousand years.png (207KB, 500x934px) Image search: [Google]
thousand years.png
207KB, 500x934px
>>81882332
>>
>>81882332
That's a nice picture
>>
>>81882746
you're a nice picture
>>
It's the disc that's recording the experiment like they did in Cinematic Titanic.

It's the only original idea Joel's had since 1988 so he is rightly proud of it and wanted to use it again.
>>
>>81883248
Oh so it's a bucket for that dumb liquid television technology.
>>
>>81882415
its pearl's voice on gypsy now
>>
>>81882332
does anyone feel like some of their comedic timing is off? Only watched the first episode but it seems they were leading into some of the jokes before they happened on the screen too much. A delay of a second would make it so the audience knew what they were talking about better.
>>
>>81883367
They are a half second too fast. Otherwise the show is pretty good.
>>
>>81883367
this improves in the third episode
>>
>>81882746
fuck off, tripfag
>>
>>81883456
thanks. I was going to watch them all anyway but nice to know it improves and I wasn't just being autistic
>>
>>81882383
Are you retarded?
>>
>>81883950
Yes, that's why I go on 4chan all day. I can't find a job.
>>
Is the new season actually good?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.