[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPH SXUS0_1c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: america.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
>>
Beautiful, always reminds me of what a great nation we live in. Hoorah.
>>
whoa im feeling smarter now.
>>
oh good more fucking reposts

just kill this board already
>>
>no freedom of speech in europe or canada
>they are free
yeah no
>>
File: wew222.png (103KB, 335x266px) Image search: [Google]
wew222.png
103KB, 335x266px
>it's a script writer desperately tries to shoe horn his opinions into the movie episode
>>
Damn, Hansen really let himself go.
>>
Is this the smartest moment in television history?
>>
If you actually watch The Newsroom, you'll realize it's basically an instruction manual that the entire MSM uses now. Everything has to be a political argument and objective reporting has become an endless stream of op-ed articles
>>
psshhh
you say america is great? think again you conservitard moron. just because the bible says that america is number one doesnt even mean its true. did you know that america doesnt even have free healthcare when sweden does and pays much less for national healthcare than we do? america should try to be a little bit more like sweden, and ACTUAL great country
>>
>>81877285
>I want to appear smart, an get praised by plebs, but have no original ideas or opinions

>I know! I'll just rip off Network!
>>
>>81877384
>msm does this
Didn't know and now that you say I have to agree.
Fox news does this all the time
>inb4 fox news is somehow not mainstream
>>
>>81877285
>Freedom, every country has freedom

yeah nah cunt I live in straya m8 we ain't free for shit

we haven't got any fucking good free speech laws and our constitution doesn't say we even have a right to free speech

if some cunt breaks into my house and I smash his fucking head in with a cricket bat I'm going to be the one going to jail for using an "illegal weapon"

not to mention I can't even own a fucking pool in my own locked backyard without putting some shitty fucking fence around it because of the laws

shit's fucked but at least it's not Europe
>>
>>81877392
Sweden is pretty cool. Them praising their women as the hottest anywhere is kind of annoying, but besides that it's pretty good there.
>>
>>81877420
At least it's not the us where you get shot by somebody any given day of the week.
>>
Americucks BTFO
>>
File: 1468959307795.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1468959307795.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>81877285
>you know why people don't like liberals...they lose
>>
>>81877463
actually it's about the same chance as here, if you remove gang-on-gang crime
>>
>>81877523
d-delet this
>>
File: yuropoor and proud.png (55KB, 808x286px) Image search: [Google]
yuropoor and proud.png
55KB, 808x286px
>>81877360
>no freedom of speech in europe or canada
>>
hm after watching this i'm voting against trump in 2020
>>
>>81877485
Well, he got at least one thing right.
>>
>>81877586
>We don't have freedom of speech in Europe.
>People are arrrested for posting on social media. A woman was convicted in Germany recently for posting an anti-islam meme. In the UK we have no laws for self defense in our property so if you don't let a burglar break in and steal your shit and you actually kill him you will get arrested and tried for manslaughter.
>The canadian government wants to pass anti-blasphemy laws, the UK has so much surveiliance it looks like it used 1984 as an instruction manual.
>The only european country that has guns legalised is Switzerland.
this a lot
a girl in spain got jailed for making jokes about a politican killed 40 years ago
a man in barcelona has been fighing the courts for years because he killed a robber that break in his home and was a member of a gang
etc
>>
>>81877586
The american founding fathers were smart people, They knew the only things governments hate is people having opinions and weapons.
>>
>>81877587
>laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general
What kind of a fucking bubble is this faggot living in?
>>
>>81877587
Europe was a mistake.
>>
Yes, we all know Jews hate America.
>>
>>81877587

Amerifats BTFO
>>
>>81877285
>Reddit: The Clip
>>
>>81877587
>calling Islam "uncivilised" would land you in jail
>freedom
>>
>>81877285
The same shit every respectable human being already knew for 50 years. This video always let's me know if you're a retard that doesn't know shit. Because these facts were spread millions of times before this was ever made..
>>
>>81877587
Yeah, that isn't really true
Those things he mentioned are probalby cases from germany or sweden where an extremely PC judge decided to make some headlines
Look at the rest of Europe for fuck sake. If that was true there wouldn't be right wing parties all over Europe because they say that shit all the time.
>>
>>81877285
>meanwhile, Canada:

-Universal Healthcare
-$11 and up minimum wage
-Cost of college and university tuition significantly lower than the United States, in Ontario, soon to be tuition free
-Lifespan is 2-3 years longer than Americans
-Life satisfaction is higher than Americans
-Wealth inequality much less than Americans
-Far less likely to be murdered
-Less likely to be unemployed
-Less likely to get serious disease

America is cucked.
>>
>>81878148
90+% white countries sure seem to be doing well
>>
>>81878252
Canada is a chinese colony though.
>>
>>81878148
- Highest debt levels of any sub-sovereign nation.

Don't forget that.
>>
>>81878131
This. It's the most awkward cases in the most "extreme" countries where this has gone on, i.e. Germany, Sweden, I guess France could be taken in too. None of that shit would fly south or east of Germany. Fucking EU.
>>
>>81878131
>right wing parties all over Europe
there aren't
they are pc as fuck all of them
>>
>>81878252
74% white country here with all those things
>>
>>81878278
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

You're cucked.
>>
When all of those celebs were sperging about Trump winning the election, why didn't they want to move to Mexico or Africa.

>fuck racist drumpf im moving to the whitest country in the world if he wins !!!
>>
>>81878297
Im from Hungary, the governing party and even it's right wing opposition say things like that often. Except for the gun part, but owning guns was never a thing here
Also, have you listened to Marie Le Pen or that dutch guy with the fucking monsterous face? Or even Nigel Farrage.
Tons of people in Europe speak like that publicly, I dont even know why am I trying to prove it
>>
>>81878445
oh you mean the friends of israel pack?
lel
>>
>>81877400
Despite its flaws, Network was way smarter than this shit.
>>
>>81878148

>less niggers
>the average material wealth is higher

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>81877523
lol fuck off gun violence is so rare in australia and i live in fucking western sydney
>>
Is Sorkin the cringiest writer of all time?
>>
>>81879119
He's very contrived/heavy handed when it comes to political shit
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.