[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think Lara Flynn Boyle was contacted to reprise her role

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

do you think Lara Flynn Boyle was contacted to reprise her role in twin peaks?

like couldn't they have at least included her as the next 'bob possesion' storyline to explain her change in appearance?
>>
Why would anyone contact THAT?
>>
IMAGINE
>>
>>81876995
She's barely acted in over five years, I think she's pretty much done with it
>>
File: 1492565499466.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492565499466.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
>>81876995
>white women
not even once
>>
>>81876995
No, because she turned down TP:FWWM
>>
>>81877061
>she turned down TP:FWWM
She didn't turn it down, she was off shooting several movies in a row and just couldn't make it back
Hard to remember she had the most promising career out of the gate after TP
>>
>mfw based Lynch summoned Bob inrl and Lara is possessed by him for 25 years
>>
>>81877100
sounds like an excuse
>>
File: 6733197.jpg (64KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6733197.jpg
64KB, 664x1000px
why didn't they just get this chick again?
>>
>>81877141
Sounds like you're just sour on the bitch
>Contrary to rumors that she refused the chance to reprise her Twin Peaks (1990) role (which is taken over by Moira Kelly) because of the film's nude scenes, Lara Flynn Boyle's absence from Fire Walk With Me was actually due to scheduling conflicts, as she had prior obligations to four other films.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105665/trivia
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.