[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When this came out a few weeks ago, people bombed its score so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: miss piggy standup.jpg (130KB, 750x395px) Image search: [Google]
miss piggy standup.jpg
130KB, 750x395px
When this came out a few weeks ago, people bombed its score so hard it was one star for everyone.

Suddenly it's back up to four stars. What happened? Is this system rigged?
>>
>we tried to rig it and it didnt work, therefor it's rigged!

???
>>
>>81875436
I mean same thing happene in the American election.
>>
>>81875436
Viewers gave it low ratings because it's a piece of shit, not because of some internet raid or whatever you're thinking
>>
>>81875473
uh-huh ;^)
>>
>>81875506
What about me, why not respond to me.
>>
that probably means it is as good as Delirious but not Raw which means you should DL it immediately on your PS4 and watch it in all it's DRM glory!

god I love paying for a streaming service when I have cable and a working torrent client. It's only $5 a month am I right guise?
>>
>>81875506
Well, you have to be a netflix subscriber to rate a netflix show, sweetie, so that simply means a lot of netflix subscribers hate Amy Schumer. Why should they not have the right to voice that opinion?
>>
>>81875544
>I have cable
Enjoy watching commercials, cuck.

I don't bother with cable, because I have Netflix. So eat shit.
>>
>>81875310
That's impossible. Netflix ditched the star system in favor of a "thumbs up/thumbs down" rating system (all because of the low ratings this got, apparently).
>>
>>81875611
Wrong, star system still shows up when you watch Netflix on your TV, which is what I do (Netflix button on my remote).
>>
>>81875635
I also watch it on my tv and the starts are gone now m8..now it's just a percentage match and thumbs up/down. Update your app schlomo
>>
>>81875635
Really? Well it's going away soon. I watch Netflix on an xbox one and I get the thumb system.
>>
>>81875727
>>81875761
I hope so, I hate seeing those stars. Bunch of stuff that had five stars before dropped down to one or two for some reason.
>>
>>81875544
lol
>tell it like it is Alicia!
>>
>>81875310
>don't like her style of comedy, as crude and derivative as it is
>one star it without watching it just because you don't like her

She caters to the lowest common denominator of women, but it seems pretty dumb to rate something you haven't even seen.
>>
>>81875916
You aren't aware that all services that allow user ratings are like this? You should see the Horizon vs. Breath of the Wild war on Metacritic, tons of people who create accounts just to hit the games with 10s and 0s and admit as much in their reviews. And of course the same thing happens on Rotten Tomatoes, which is why it's laughable that people on this board seriously create screencaps of those scores, as if it's ammunition that helps them win an argument.
>>
what a high falutin' tootin' rootin' thread this turned out to be, quality content and excellent submission OP, much love to you and yours!
>>
>>81876206
Shut your mouth, or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.