[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't see a thread up. Anybody else ready for yet another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0407.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Didn't see a thread up.

Anybody else ready for yet another emotional rollercoaster?

I might rewatch the first two and see if they have the same impact on me as the first watch through.

Cried at least 4 times during the series.
>>
Maybe she didn't
>>
>>81875071
When they started rattling off all the times Kevin should've died and the moment of realization he has about nearly being killed just before that, fucking got me good. Theroux is actually way underrated
>>
yer an impressionable pleb who falls for cheap feels bait
>>
File: Kev-o.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Kev-o.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>81875287
You've never watched the show
>>
>>81875287
Really don't see how it's "cheap feels." Looking back, the parts that got people are scenes that not much is really going on. It's the words that are said though.

Except the entire Matt episode fucked my shit up. Even the intro to this season was reminiscent of "Up" in that it told a better story with no words in 5 minutes than most other shit.
>>
>>81874766
Ultimate and final kino: the show
>>
>>81874766

>The billions left behind are all touched by the loss of loved ones in the "Sudden Departure," compounded by the significant social and philosophical concerns and implications of what it means to be left behind, when others were chosen

what a load of horseshit. World over? How the fuck does it intregrate thousands of different cultures and beliefs? What? It doesn't? It only focuses on one small bit of the United States? Awesome.
>>
>>81876333
>show doesn't do what i want it to do so it's bad!
nice logic
>>
>>81876448

>show doesn't even scratch the surface of what it suggests it's going to do

it's bad
>>
>>81876463
where does it suggest that it's going to focus on some around the world look? it's the characters that make the show.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.