[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the past 8 hours, I started watching MST3K. I watched the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: KBxr20TO.jpg (114KB, 512x512px)
KBxr20TO.jpg
114KB, 512x512px
In the past 8 hours, I started watching MST3K.

I watched the first few original episodes and a few of the "classics".
I watched parts of the episodes after Joel left.
I watched the nu-MST3K with the twitter SJWs.

I can safely say that this show is the cringiest, most unfunny show I have ever seen. I mean I like mockery of shitty B-movies, but this is extremely unfunny and BORING. It's like if nostalgia critic was somehow even more unfunny. It's like the redddit of the 90s. The entire "cult following" around this show is comprised of fedora wearing cringy nerds and SJWs.

If you liked this shit you need to kill yourself.
>>
File: banner-pizza-delivery.jpg.jpg (82KB, 960x310px) Image search: [Google]
banner-pizza-delivery.jpg.jpg
82KB, 960x310px
>>81874556
Here's your (You)'s, sir!

But...why do you need to many? You're alone in there.
>>
>>81874833
>stop making fun of my shit show

Have you wasted your life?
>>
>>81874556
>I watched a thing I knew I wouldn't like and ended up not liking it
wow
>>
New girl sucks. Pearl was better.
>>
>>81875445
Would you let Pearl suck your dick? She seems like she'd be really good at it.
>>
It's not supposed to be 'adult' ie blue it is supposed to be corny jokes about corny movies.

I DLed season 1 and found it to be still funny.

It is one of those ideas which has been stolen by so many people in the years since that it would seem unoriginal.

There are even movie theaters who set up bad movie nights and do MST3k clones.
>>
>>81874556
>*Tips fedora*
>>
>>81874865
Says the one who watched MST3K for 8 hours
>>
>>81875908
>I watch MST3K
*Tips fedora*
>>
File: IMG_9322.jpg (49KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9322.jpg
49KB, 577x1024px
>>81874556
>In the past 8 hours, I started watching MST3K.

kys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.