[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Well Gee we got through that season >Now what should we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Well Gee we got through that season
>Now what should we do for the next?
>I know! We should make Keene the next literal Hitler, pretty much justifying all the shit the bad guys did this season.
>Perfect, we're fucking geniuses
>>
With Quinn's situation, I really have no reason to watch this show anymore.
>>
>>81873823
>im looking for a government stooge or lawyer
say no'mo
>>
>watching Homeland after S3
why
>>
homeland peaked with carrie fucked that brown boy
nothing will ever beat that
>>
>>81873868
>when he first meets her and is using her white woman charm
>in the small bathroom, gets right up against him and puts her card in his pocket

Only time Carrie was ever attractive, dbh
>>
>>81873899
that and the pussy cleaning scene.
homeland is on the downhill now.
After brody died we all knew it was about to go to shit but in true showtime fasion they refuse to go out on a high, they are going to milk this thing for every last dime then spit on its grave and dump it in some west hollywood dumpster
>>
>>81873932
I'm going to say it; I enjoyed Pakistan and Germany, and I even like some of Manhattan.
But the ending of Season 6 really bummed me out. I might not return for season 7.
>>
>>81873854
S4 was actually surprisingly good. Slightly better than even S1.
>>
>>81873952
its only good to find out what the latest memes are but as a show its been going downhill since brody
>>
>>81873990
Do they even have a narrative in congress anymore?
>>
>>81873823
I dont' get it. Is she supposed to be Trump or Hillary?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.