[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the funniest Rick and Morty sight gag? I'd go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 31

What's the funniest Rick and Morty sight gag? I'd go with pic related or Rick in the parallel universe.
>>
>inb4 alt lights start saying Reddit and Memey over and over like it means something
>>
Fuck drumpf nazis morty supports hillary
>>
Lol. Maybe I should start watching Rick and Morty!
>>
>>81872118
https://youtu.be/pjP27ZEg4H8
>THE SAUCE MORTY
>9 MORE SEASONS
>>
holy shit amazing thread
>>
Stop bumping your shit thread you stupid faggot.
>>
>>81873526
Getting cucked by Homer Simpson, Peter griffin, and The American Dad™
>>
File: IMG_0292.jpg (187KB, 876x876px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0292.jpg
187KB, 876x876px
>>81872118
>Rick in the parallel universe
>singular

But there are multiple Ricks in multiple universe you fucking retarded redditor! It's one of the main plot points of the show.
>>
Is it just one guy making all these shitty R&M threads
>>
The part where Rick tells Morty that God doesn't exist
>>
>>81873526
No.
>>
>>81874137
its literal shills
>>
File: africaaddioth2.jpg (77KB, 580x455px) Image search: [Google]
africaaddioth2.jpg
77KB, 580x455px
Who watches cartoons past the age of 12? Beta nu-males?
>>
>>81873883
is that a midget?
>>
File: 1491360623753.png (16KB, 871x211px) Image search: [Google]
1491360623753.png
16KB, 871x211px
The show is made for Reddit.

Nothing wrong with enjoying it, you just might find /r/television a bit more to your liking.
>>
>>81873407
i share this place with these types of people fuck that, im out
>>
PICKLE RICK!
>>
>>81872118
So did the guy ever do anything wrong the episode or was he just standing there? Seems like filler bullshit to me.
>>
>>81876396
He was a white man, he was asking for it

But seriously, they only beat up white men in that scene. Fuck whitey.
>>
>>81872147
I'm liberal and hate this show
>>
>>81872118
>>81872147
>>81876502
Not gonna lie, former Rick and Morty fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Rick and Morty crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the szechuan sauce.
>>
>>81876346
A child, Anon. They're similar in size to humans, but actually just less developed regular people.
>>
>>81876396
He was a fucking nazi starting shit and then cried when they btfo him.
>>
>>81874137
More than likely it's Justin Roiland shitposting.
>>
>>81876578
To make it more realistic they should've knocked over some trash cans before being chased off by a manlet.
>>
>>81878028
Lol. No. Nazis get their ass beat by Antifa all the time. Remember Richard Spencer? The OP's picture is similar to what happened. You can only beat up girls like the pathetic manchild you are.
>>
>>81876578
what shit did he start?
>>
>>81874137
>>81875542
It's other shitposters who realize this board gives has an autism attack and gives out (You) s like candy whenever R &M gets brought up
>>
>>81878058
He was being a fascist and nazi. An ideology which preaches killing all who want peace and beauty.
>>
>>81872118
>guy standing outside and minding his own business
>gets the shit beat out of him
>this is somehow OK

Fucking liberal fascists

>LOL DUDE, WE'RE JUST PUNCHING NAZI'S LIKE CAPTAIN AMERICA, IT'S COOL RIGHT?! WE'RE JUST ASSAULTING INNOCENT PEOPLE, THEY'RE EVIL, RIGHT? THEY'RE THE FASCISTS EVEN THOUGH WE'RE THE ONLY ONES THAT SHOW UP ARMED, RIGHT GUYS? THEY'RE THE FASCISTS EVEN THOUGH WE'RE THE ONES USING FASCISTIC TACTICS TO SHUT DOWN FREE SPEECH! I MEAN DUDE, IVE BEEN MICROAGGRESSED, YOU'VE GOT TO CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS AND PAY FOR MY ABORTION. DUDE, YOU RACIST BIGOT, WHY WONT YOU SUPPORT MY LIFE STYLE? WHY WON'T YOU PAY FOR MY KID TO GET A NEW PAIR OF LEBRONS? ARE YOU SOME SORT OF FASCIST NAZI, BRO?!

SJWs were a mistake
>>
>>81878042
Remember Sacramento? When an actual neo-Nazi gang showed up and a bunch of antifails were stabbed?

Guess they didn't realise senior citizens and college republicans they outnumbered 20 to 1 weren't actually Nazis.
>>
>>81878126
>innocent
>is a skinhead nazi
>>
>>81872118
what is the joke exactly?
>>
>>81878042
yeah, like in California. Face it, american antifa are pussies
>>
>>81878157
Yeah? People can believe whatever they want, even if you disagree with them. Don't like it? Fuck off back to North Korea.
>>
>>81878177
That it triggers the alt-right
>>
>>81872118
fuck drumpf and fuck white people
>>
>>81878098
wtf I love nazism now
>>
>>81878157
tell me, did that Nazi hit anyone or assault anyone? Or are they being attacked merely for the symbol they chose to wear on their shirt?
>>
>>81878194
Only retard communists and anarchist edge lords like Antifa. Everyone else hates them, and after their embarressing last few showings they're less popular than ever.
>>
>>81878209
>I only want the death of all those who were born with the race or sexual orientation that I deem inappropriate, why are you beating me up? I guess one of us has some growing up to do
>>
>>81878228
>beating me up
>implying Antifa actually beats people that hold those views up and not just anyone to the right of Stalin
They're anti free speech communist scum.
>>
FUCK DONALD DUCK, NIGGA
>>
>>81878228
You're intentionally avoiding the question. What someone believes is irrelevant if they are not acting out on those beliefs.

Did that person wearing a swastika on their shirt assault someone or cause anyone physical harm before he was beaten? Please answer the question, I don't have time for your fragile feelings.
>>
>>81878194
It really doesn't though since we don't watch children's cartoons from reddit.
>>
>>81872147
t. Reddit
>>
>>81878270
Not him but first off, that's an edit, second, the societal norm would indeed be to punch anyone thinking their badass enough to just stand around looking cool with a swatstika shirt.
>>
>>81878257
I think if that were the case then we'd see a lot more antifa actually attacking those kinds of people and not mostly white supremacists and the like

>>81878270
I disagree with the notion that someone waving hate symbols in public for all to see is irrelevant to the question at hand. Hate speech is a serious offense and as far as I'm concerned, only slightly below the level of severity of actual physical assault. So yeah, someone who advocates the death of others based on how they were born earns a good beating.
>>
>>81878257
>implying Antifa has won a brawl in months
They get destroyed whenever there's an organized opposition. Pretty fun to watch mainstream conservatives crack commie skulls.
>>
>>81878294
Yet start nearly 50 threads about it in two days.
>>
>>81878270
Yes he did. He had just beaten up a jewish mother and her child in the apartment from which he emerged.
>>
>>81878318
>the societal norm would indeed be to punch anyone thinking their badass enough to just stand around looking cool with a swatstika shirt.

Justifying physical violence against someone based on what they're wearing is only a societal norm in barbaric regions like the Middle East where women are killed for not covering their bodies correctly.

In America, and the West, harming someone because of what they're wearing is not a "societal norm".

But again, you're avoiding the question: Did that person wearing a swastika on their shirt assault someone or cause anyone physical harm before he was beaten?
>>
>>81878322
The 'battle' of Berkeley was in opposition to a free speech rally. Antifa still got btfo (as per usual recently).
>>
>>81878318
>second, the societal norm would indeed be to punch anyone thinking their badass enough to just stand around looking cool with a swatstika shirt.

That's not very tolerant.
>>
>>81878367
All I've seen of this is either shitty right wing sites claiming it was a free speech rally, or shitty left wing sites claiming that it was a far right and white supremacist rally.
>>
>>81878322
>So yeah, someone who advocates the death of others based on how they were born earns a good beating.

Why is the alt-left so violent?

Oppressing speech through violence is pretty authoritarian/fascist.
>>
>>81878322
>hate speech is a serious offense
No it's not, lol. Protected under free speech, first amendment. Don't like it? Like I said, fuck off back to NK.
>>
>>81878318
So? Nazis are for bashing, not tolerating
>>
>>81878397
Especially when they can't finish what they started and end up fleeing, lel
>>
>>81878392
Could easily have been both
>>
I like the show despite the horrible fanbase and the autistic people screeching telling me not to like it.
>>
>>81878397
When your speech puts innocents on the line, that is considered hate speech.

>>81878407
In R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul, (1992), the issue of banning hate speech arose again when a gang of white people burned a cross in the front yard of a black family. The local ordinance in St. Paul, Minnesota, criminalized such expressions considered racist and the teenager was charged thereunder. Associate Justice Antonin Scalia, writing for the Supreme Court, held that the prohibition against hate speech was unconstitutional as it contravened the First Amendment. The Supreme Court struck down the ordinance. Scalia explicated the fighting words exception as follows: “The reason why fighting words are categorically excluded from the protection of the First Amendment is not that their content communicates any particular idea, but that their content embodies a particularly intolerable (and socially unnecessary) mode of expressing whatever idea the speaker wishes to convey”.[87] Because the hate speech ordinance was not concerned with the mode of expression, but with the content of expression, it was a violation of the freedom of speech. Thus, the Supreme Court embraced the idea that speech in general is permissible unless it will lead to imminent violence.[88] The opinion noted "This conduct, if proved, might well have violated various Minnesota laws against arson, criminal damage to property", among a number of others, none of which was charged, including threats to any person, not to only protected classes.
Read it, dumb asshole
>>
>>81878407
If you're beating someone up and call out the word "faggot" that legally turns it into a hate crime and adds more to your sentence.
>>
>>81878358
spare us your fanfiction
>>
>>81878413
Same with communists, after all, they're responsible for way more deaths than Nazis are.

Oh wait, Antifa are communists, I guess self awareness isn't their strong suit.
>>
reminder that wearing and/or drawinga swastika is a crime
rick dindu nuffin you go rick kill damm nazis
>>
>>81878444
If that's the case then how do I know that the free speech people and the white supremacists were in the same area, and getting beaten up? I'd really like to see some concrete evidence for who got beaten up and not have its source be the daily stormer or the ralph retort
>>
>>81878294
>we
>>
>>81878450
>burning a cross
Vandalism is not any kind of speech.
>>
>>81878392
for the left, everything they don't agree with is far right
>>
Isn't selling shirts with swatstikas illegal?
>>
>>81878467
HEY you asked for it
>>
>>81878450
>>81878454
welcome reddit
>>
>>81878498
Burning a flag is considered hate speech, you know?

>>81878499
To the far right, everything they don't agree with is far left
>>
>>81874797

It's not so much that it pushes atheism, it's that it bashes Christianity.

There's an episode where Rick goes to Israel, and he says nothing about Orthodox Jews despite 18 minutes of the previous episode being a hateful monologue calling Jesus a faggot.

Anyway in the Israel episode he frequently states that Jews are 'God's chosen' and better than 'the dirty rat goyim'.

It really shocked me.
>>
>>81878469
they're mostly anarchists but I'm glad you agree we should bash Nazis
>>
>>81878518
That is a fantastic rebuttal, really shows me how wrong I was.
>>
>>81878523
>burning a flag is considered hate speech
No it's not. Are you an idiot?
>>
>>81872118

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty
>>
>>81878523
in what country?
>>
File: image.png (282KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
282KB, 640x1136px
>>81878506
Nah
>>
>>81878548
Not him but hate speech? Probably not, but still illegal.
>>
>>81878322
>I disagree with the notion that someone waving hate symbols in public for all to see is irrelevant to the question at hand.

Because an article of clothing is not justification for violence. Certainly not in a civilized society.

>Hate speech is a serious offense

Spotted the Eurocuck. "Hate speech", legally speaking, does not exist in the US due to the First Amendment. I can call you a faggot, and face 0 legal repercussions. In Eurostan maybe it's different, especially in places like Sweden where saying anything bad about a World War II veteran guarantees you jail time.

>and as far as I'm concerned, only slightly below the level of severity of actual physical assault.

And as far as you're concerned, you are wrong.

>So yeah, someone who advocates the death of others based on how they were born earns a good beating.

Is that someone actively trying to kill people? Are they harming people? This is the question you keep avoiding. Did that Nazi physically harm someone before he was beaten up? Please stop avoiding the question, it only demonstrates how dishonest you Leftist SJWs are.
>>
>>81872118
>"uncle steve wasnt real??"
>"he was a real piece of shit!"
>>
>>81878569
>>81878548
Yeah I over generalized with that statement, sorry

http://www.ketv.com/article/omaha-man-who-burned-gay-pride-flag-gets-probation/7662337
>>
>>81878529
>anarchists
Are, the nothin personnel kid of ideologies. No wonder they're so easy to beat, lel
>>
>>81878413

I'd side with Nazis over communists any day, Reddit.
>>
wearing a swastica is like challenging non redneck chads to beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>81872118
>you will never be so simple minded to find this part as potentially the most funny gag out of hundreds
I wish I could live in ur world op
>>
>>81878506
t. Mohammad 'Wilhelm' Ahmed
>>
>this thread

The left has become so unhinged they're reach levels of hypocrisy I never thought possible.
>>
>>81874797

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.
>>
>>81878584
it is in my country
>>
>>81878498
burning a cross isn't "vandalism" if they were burning their own property, which they were. In R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul, the people involved made a cross out of wooden chair parts. Their own wooden chairs they assembled into a cross to burn.

It's important to note: in R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul the case had nothing to do with whether burning a cross on someone else's property is legal or not, it's whether the City of St. Paul ordinance that banned burning crosses was constitutional.
>>
File: MASTER RACE.png (806KB, 591x613px)
MASTER RACE.png
806KB, 591x613px
LOL
>>
>>81873633
American Dad is a good show
>>
>>81878643
>if you don't love nazism you're a lefty
>>
My favorite part about free speech warriors is that they only care about free speech when it comes down to protecting people's rights to saying hateful, violence inducing stuff. They'll never side with a leftist's right to freedom of speech and god forbid someone uses that freedom of speech to encourage degeneracy!
>>
>>81878711
I'll just pretend I didn't read this like everyone else will. Or just call you reddit.
>>
>>81878688
The thread is discussing antifa, which is on the extreme left. Attacking college students who vote a way you don't like isn't "fighting Nazis."
>>
>>81878322

What's wrong with Nazis? Aside from the holocaust lie that Soviets pushed to control West Germany, and the fact they lost the war, what did they do wrong?

Nazis push family values, a strong sense of community, and advocated very strong moral values like sacrifice and honour.

Just because 'someone is a fascist' doesn't mean they should be assaulted. The central tennant of Fascism is putting the needs of society before your own needs, and conforming for the benefit of all. It manages to do this while still championing a (fairly) free market and personal freedom.

So please explain what you have against Nazis.

Heil victory.
>>
>>81878680
If a fucking manlet can beat up and scare off antifa with ease. What does that say about antifa.
>>
>>81878711
Based on what? FoS is the most important amendment by far. Communist retards should be allowed to spout their dumbass opinions, just like nazi edgelords would.
>>
>>81878743
Advocate death. When you advocate death its ok for the people you're advocating death against to kill you
>>
>>81878711
You sure are putting words in people's mouths.

Speech that angers people is the speech that's worth protecting. Socially acceptable speech doesn't need protecting, it's protected by sheer zeitgeist.
You can say whatever shit you want. Maybe you should feel the same way for others.
>>
>>81878688
>if you think leftism is retarded you're a nazi
>>
>>81878744
>punch a 5''0 girl so softly she gets up immediately and then run away
>scare off
kek
>>
>>81878785
Yeah? And communists threatening to seize my property should be put down like the scum they are, too?
>>
>>81878801
The whole of antifa was fleeing. And her leaning against the column having a bawl afterwoods topped it all off.
>>
File: 1481629480589.jpg (37KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
1481629480589.jpg
37KB, 500x326px
> getting played by identity politics
> joining a group of people who will cannibalize you at the first moment of weakness

why are you guys such bottomfeeders
>>
Why is the American left so pathetic?
>>
>>81878785
i don't think lefties should be making this claim after spending a good 30 years hating white people and advocating their death
>>
>>81878711
My favourite part about social justice warriors is that they literally eat babies.
They try to champion for justice, but what they really want to do is just eat all the babies.
>>
>>81872118
i would say when rick explains that god doesnt exist lmao xd
>>
>>81878850
Malnourisment. Dumb opinions. The only way they can maintain relevence is by pretending everyone (and that's a lot of fucking people) that oppose them are Nazis, when in reality most of them are mainstream conservatives and libertarians.
>>
>>81878845

really made me think tbqh, both sjws and alt-righters constantly jump on their own side the moment they see an excuse to say they're not pure enough
>>
>Rick and Morty predicted the future and went far head by punching the manlet
K I N O
>>
>>81878865
>Its ok I was just pretending to be retarded
Who actually believe this besides nazis?
>>
>>81878785
>Advocate death.
false
>>
>>81878785

No they don't you child. You seem to think Nazis are like Captain Planet evil cartoon characters. They're people who believed in rallying around each other, and wanted to forge a better future for themselves.

The Second World War was caused by Jewish aggression. Hitler tried to make peace with the British numerous times. He changed a broken country into an industrial powerhouse. He tried to get rid of the Jews, sure, they were an insidious nation within a nation (like now) but wanted them to fuck off out of Germany. He didn't order them killed that's all Jew propaganda.

The values the Nazis instilled are some of the greatest man can ever hope to achieve.

You still haven't told me why you hate facism. It's a political platform that puts society first and teaches social responsibility and morality. Look at 1930s Germans before the war, they were happier than they'd been in generations. Germany was strong again.

It's just a shame the Jews had to ruin it all.
>>
File: image.png (455KB, 595x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
455KB, 595x622px
>>81878906
>>
>>81878840
T. Future rapist
>>
>>81878931
So what did killing and enslaving millions have to do with your story?
>>
>>81878785
I agree. Which is why every single communist must be killed.
>>
File: (((American))).jpg (2MB, 2000x7008px) Image search: [Google]
(((American))).jpg
2MB, 2000x7008px
>>81878126
(((punching nazis))) is as (((american))) as apple pie
>>
>>81878936
manlet detected
>>
>>81878931
This.

But most of the western world has been brainwashed be believe Jews are permanent victims. Meanwhile they are on top of the fucking world.
>>
>>81878938
Nah, just laughing at the lefts latest humiliation. I wonder what's next?
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 97x125px)
image.jpg
7KB, 97x125px
>>81878972
>>
>le punch a nazi!
Jesus christ. This show really is reddit.
>>
>>81878850
because they have the american right to protect them from outside threats
so they can focus their efforts on cultural marxism and the like that infects the rest of the world from their bubble
>>
>>81878954
I wouldn't know, I'm not a socialist.
>>
File: 1408128533980.jpg (67KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1408128533980.jpg
67KB, 1024x768px
>>81879037
>>
>>81878915
I'm just a spic who is kind of tired of walking past the fifteenth poster for some anti-white event being held on campus. I think it's pretty silly to preach equality while simultaneously having such a hate boner for white people.
>>
All I see out there are people attacking people they claim are "Nazis."

Show me some reports of these so-called Nazis actually hurting anyone who didn't hurt them first.
>>
>>81879084
Meh, it's backfiring on them. I'm Vietnamese and loath leftism with all my soul, watching their faces drop when they realise they can't call me a racist is hilarious.
>>
>>81878931
Fascism is a failed ideology that up to this day brings teenagers like you to blame the jews for their shortcomings, it's in a way very fascinating.
>>
>>81878711
Yeah. Freedom of speech for the right, and suppression of speech for the left. When it comes to politics, only fools believe in universal principles.
>>
>>81879097
Every now and then some actual factual Nazis will turn up. When this happens, they usually end up stabbed and beaten half to death, since these Nazis gangs are usually criminal groups anyway.

Nazis are horrible, but I hate communists even more.
>>
>>81879120
that's punk as fuck nguyen
>>
WHAA WHY CANT I BE A NAZI IN RL!?!?!??

WERES MY GENOCIDAL SAFE SPACE?!?!?!?
>>
>>81879214
>wearing a shirt is equivalent to genocide
>you should get attacked for wearing a shirt
>>
>>81878680
That video of him punching a women and then she just casually walks away is funny.

He hits weaker than an actual women.
>>
>>81879261
It is when its thje nazis

and yes you should be killed for being a nazi
>>
>>81879284
Define nazi.
>>
File: fanta.jpg (180KB, 876x876px) Image search: [Google]
fanta.jpg
180KB, 876x876px
>>81873883
>>
>>81879355
a moron
>>
>>81879417
Define nazi specifically. What do you mean by your statement?
>>
>>81872118

It's just not the same without the music.

https://youtu.be/vkOJ9uNj9EY?t=26
>>
>>81879417
why? nazi's are obvious
>>
>>81874137
No it's multiple autists hanging out in discord and coordinating to spam these threads
>>
>>81872118
I honestly can't recall any, I should probably rewatch it
>>
>>81879149

Facism has nothing to do with Jews. It's core tennant is a community of people coming together for the betterment of themselves.

I would say that morally Facism is one of the best idealogies a person could adopt.

The only reason Jews get so much (deserved) flak is because they can't keep their filthy kike noses out of the goyims affairs.

>Oy vey Hershel the goyim want to lose our central banking system and take control of their own currency
>By the protocols dis is an absolute shoah Schlomo, lets send some (((agitators))) in to protest
>>
>>81879149
That wasn't real fascism :^)
>>
Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet? It's literally two groups of larping retards bairing each other.
>>
>>81880110
Is it really larping if its from behind a keyboard though
>>
>>81880110
Then post your favorite R&M joke or fuck off, loser.
>>
>IM A PICKLE WUBADA I NEED THE *BURP* SWIFTY SAUCE B-BECAUSE G*D ISN'T REAL M-MORTY

Top notch dialogue, truly aeons ahead of its time
>>
>>81880034
>Fascism has nothing to do with Jews
>Fascists literally targeted and killed 20 million of them
>>
>>81876346
That's what I told the cops
>>
>>81881111

>20 million

Don't you mean 6 gorrillion?
>>
>>81881307
No. Recent studies think the Fascists killed up to 20 Million Jews in Eastern Europe.
>>
LICK MY DICK REDDIT, YOU GOTTA LICK MY DICK REDDIT.
>>
>>81881340
>>81881340
It's funny because in all of europe there were much less than that alive at the time
>>
File: my flat.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px)
my flat.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>m-m-orty come on we gotta *burp* we gotta go on an adventure morty let's go we have to visit planet Peefartscoopboop
>rick i don't think i can go rick i got this huge assignment for class
>w-what's it on
>well rick it's on the Bible
>you're a dumb f-f-f-fuckin idiot morty *burpppppp* GOD'S NOT REAL!
>>
>>81881396
Think again, stormfag.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
>>
>>81881486
>20 million
>20
>fucking
>million

If you actually believe that, there's absolutely no point in us having a conversation.
>>
>>81881546
>>81881546
>I know more than experts. Believe my anti-semitic sources that say noone died.
>>
>>81878322
>hate speech is a serious offense
Then why does everyone who advocates hate towards white people get a free pass?
>>
File: jewpop.jpg (54KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
jewpop.jpg
54KB, 600x394px
>>81881486
There wasn't even 20 million jews in europe at the time. Where is that number coming from?
>>81882202
>I know more than experts. Believe my anti-semitic sources that say noone died.

yes goy trust me. Prof. Jonah Goldman told me so.
>>
>>81882273
Do you just believe every ridiculous article or "study" you see published?
>>
>>81872118
/pol/tards BTFO

GO BACK TO YOUR SAFESPACE
>>
>>81882380
Do you?
>>
>>81882790
No, I don't. That's why I don't suddenly believe the Nazis killed 20 MILLION Jews because of an article from Telegraph.
>>
>>81872118
wtf I hate nazis now
>>
File: 1482940173826.png (42KB, 500x322px)
1482940173826.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>81872118
i live in a rural part of germany that is full of neo nazis and i have not seen a guy even looking close to similar to this "nazi" since the early 90s

wabadabalublub amiright or what fellow redditors !?
>>
>>81872118
Summer squeezing her tits together for Morty
>>
>>81882341
Literally read the article. It explains in detail how 20 Million Jews were killed by Nazi Germany.
>>
Bro, guy defending this cartoon,

dude

are you serious? I mean, if you're joshin and just taking these autists for a ride then by all means continue.. but if you actually believe the shit you wrote, then man,

I might have to rethink some things
>>
>>81881047
>strawmanning the show
>>
>>81883027
nice blog post
>>
Anyone else kind of suspicious that we actually are being raided by people who's goal is to shift 4chan's opinion on Rick and Morty? I don't know if it's paid shills or just autistic RaM fans who can't stand the idea of people not liking their show.

Each thread seems to follow the same formula. First, an over the top OP that is almost designed to seem obnoxious and reek of religious butthurt. Then a few other "posters" join in and make reasonable points about how OP is a retarted butthurt Christian baby who can't take a joke. etc.

It's like a coordinated group effort to make people who don't like RaM seem immature and petty, that way they can play into /tv/'s (and 4chan in general) contrarian ways and make /tv/ like RaM.
>>
>>81878339
>Pretty fun to watch mainstream conservatives crack commie skulls
lol this is why you people will never have a leg to stand on. you're not against it, you're just against it happening to your side
>>
>>81878364
>MUH CARTOON MAN IS LE INNOCENT
>>
>>81872118
should i watch it?
>>
>>81879261
>wear a black sabbath tshirt
>get a black sabbath tattoo
>"OH MAN WTF WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP THINKING I LIKE THAT BAND??? WAY TO JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER YOU 'TOLERANT' LIBRUL"
>>
>>81878971
>JOOZ CANT BE AMERICA!!!1
you people always know how to paint yourselves as the reasonable ones, don't you?
>>
>>81878318

>the societal norm would indeed be to punch anyone thinking their badass enough to just stand around looking cool with a swatstika shirt.

So now it's cool to just beat the shit out of people for wearing the "wrong thing" in public?

Awesome. Can't wait to go curb-stomp some """transgendered""" faggots. That will teach them to wear a dress.
>>
File: 1460136642501.jpg (152KB, 649x730px) Image search: [Google]
1460136642501.jpg
152KB, 649x730px
Why does this scene trigger /pol/beards so much?
>>
>>81878397

>Why is the alt-left so violent?

Because they can't win via democracy since nobody agrees with their cockamamie beliefs, and they don't have enough power within the government to get legislative muscle to put a gun to peopels' heads and force them to dance to their tune.

So they resort to violence.

Another equally valid reason:
Leftsist are mostly low-IQ, low-information knuckle-dragging religious zealots.
>>
>>81876313
Who says cringememe words like "beta nu-males" unironically?

Oh thats right faggots.
>>
>>81884667
>I'M NOT SUPPORTING ALL TEH GENOCIDE I JUST LIEK HITLER'S ECONOMIC POLICIES XDD
>>
File: anonirl2.jpg (88KB, 511x896px) Image search: [Google]
anonirl2.jpg
88KB, 511x896px
>>81878971
haha, way to show those kikes, fwend!
>>
>>81884771
>since nobody agrees with their cockamamie beliefs
yeah, nobody hates nazism, just some far left cuckoos amirite XDD
>>
>>81878971
Imagine being this bitter.
>>
>>81878322

>Hate speech is a serious offense

Only in third-world shitholes like Canada and Britain.

In America we don't put people in cuffs for saying mean words.
>>
>>81878126
lol cry more about cartoons you persecution complex faggot
>SJWs were a mistake
look in the mirror dipshit
>>
>>81884844
>YOU CANT EVEN MARCH DOWN THE STREET INCITING RACIAL HATRED WITH A BULLHORN WUT A BACKWARDS DYSTOPIAN 1984 SHITHOLE
maybe these priorities are why america's standard of living is sliding lower in global rankings
>>
>>81878257
>muh boogiemen.
>>
These threads are so fucking gay.

Rick and Morty is shit and you're all insufferable faggots.
>>
>>81884646

Of course they can. My best friend is Jewish and his only allegiance is to the USA, however his step-brother is also an American citizen and everything that guy advocates is for the benefit of Israel and the Jewish people. The latter type of jews are the ones that these types of images refer to, as described by the Jefferson quote.

But then you know this already.
Fuck off.
>>
>>81884832

>yeah, nobody hates nazism

But you're not fighting "Nazism".

The only things you violent liberal knuckle-draggers have "fought" in the past two fucking years are elderly black women, Trump-supporters, Hispanic children and trashcans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J&index=38

For fucks sake, do you zealot fucks ever get tired of labeling everyone you disagree with in the SLIGHTEST a "nazi"? You faggots literally see "nazis" in your sleep at this point.
>>
>>81884891

>INCITING RACIAL HATRED

Again, WowIt'sFuckingNothing.jpg

You're getting triggered over speech. And condemning free speech makes you an authoritarian shit-stain.
>>
>>81884979
>everything that guy advocates is for the benefit of Israel and the Jewish people
yeah, that sounds like steven spielberg and stan lee... oh wait, no it doesn't, you're just being a whiny triggered little bitch about a cartoon nazi getting punched
>>81885047
the thread is about a gif of a nazi getting punched, stop flailing about
>>
>>81885047
>you violent liberal knuckle-draggers
>*posts le based stickman xddd*
>>
File: Carl the Cuck.jpg (39KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
Carl the Cuck.jpg
39KB, 600x615px
>>81884777

>This word triggers me and really strikes a nerve.
>Better call it "cringey". Then people will stop using it.
>>
>>81878590
>Because an article of clothing is not justification for violence.
It apparently was in that cartoon you're so triggered about you sjw faggot cry more about it.
>Certainly not in a civilized society.
skinheads aren't civilized. they're tribalist histrionic niggers.
>"Hate speech", legally speaking, does not exist in the US due to the First Amendment.
yes it does. categorical exemptions brah.
> In Eurostan maybe it's different, especially in places like Sweden where saying anything bad about a World War II veteran guarantees you jail time.
you should get out more. quit buying into Russian propaganda m8.
>Is that someone actively trying to kill people? Are they harming people?
yes. they're a nazi skinhead in an alternate universe in a cartoon. they're the bad guy. you're a tryhard faggot. cry more about how nobody likes your cult.
>>
>>81885081
i bet you dont actually have any idea what constitutes illegal hate speech in canada and are just being mad at the things you were told to be mad at lol
>>
>>81884787

Do you have any ACTUAL arguments or just Redditor non-sequiters?
>>
>>81878711
Ah, the ol "my enemy is just as petty as i am, so its ok to restrict their free speech because they would do the same to me!" argument. A true classic!

The people defending free speech are doing just that; DEFENDING. They are not attacking other peoples right to free speech. politically correct leftist opinions are not being threatened, so nobody needs to defend them.

You fucking loon.
>>
>>81885110
>Better call it "cringey". Then people will stop using it.
that would imply that you people had shame or self awareness, it's pretty clear that you don't lol look at the picture you posted
>>
>>81885135
>point out the thing that nazis did
>UH WOW REDDIT DO YOU HAVE ANY *REAL* ARGUMENTS
lol it's funny how passionately you'll defend a cartoon nazi while simultaneously squirming around acknowledging any of the reasons that nazis are viewed unfavourably so you can rationalize this HURR MUH WRONGTHINK GUESS U HAEV TO FALL IN LINE WITH TEH LIBRUL GESTAP OR GET BEATEN idiocy
>>
File: Democrats and Violence.jpg (68KB, 719x372px) Image search: [Google]
Democrats and Violence.jpg
68KB, 719x372px
>>81885089

Are you seriously denying that Liberals have made violent liberal assault on peaceful gatherings a weekly norm for the past two fucking years?

There's literal HOURS of evidence of it on YouTube, all free for your viewing pleasure.

That's what made the cucked reaction to moldlylocks so fucking hilarious.
After being the aggressor for literally two fucking years, pepper-spraying women and throwing molotovs at police, the second someone dared to fight back you were suddenly the oppressed victim again.
>>
>>81885118

>accuses opponent of "taking a cartoon to seriously"
>proceeds to get triggered over a cartoon nazi

Holy shit the irony.
>>
>>81885230
>Are you seriously denying that Liberals have made violent liberal assault on peaceful gatherings a weekly norm for the past two fucking years?
>*spams racist manlet punching woman*
>>
>>81885185

OK, so more non-sequiters. Glad to know you lost the argument.

Fuck, this recent election really broke you Liberals, didn't it?
>>
>>81876370
See ya tomorrow
>>
>>81885185
You would be rioting the streets with your wife's bull if they depicted an ISIS member getting beat up.
>>
>>81885143

>it's pretty clear that you don't lol look at the picture you posted

You're doing a very poor job of hiding how ass-sore you are.

>You guuuuuuuuuuuuys!!! Stop calling me a cuck!!!
>>
>>81876358
>with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>81885280

I love how he brought up your cult-like fact-denial about your martyr Moldlylocks, and then you immediately defaulting into cult-like admiration for your martyr Moldylocks.

You people are so lacking in self-awareness it's fucking amazing.
>>
>>81876502
I'm liberal and I love this show.
>>
File: squints suspiciously copy.jpg (2MB, 4800x6000px) Image search: [Google]
squints suspiciously copy.jpg
2MB, 4800x6000px
>>81885110
>thinking I'd want you to stop using your meme words and strawmen
please keep at it. might as well just wear a patch that says tryhard faggot on your arm while you're at it.

and you're definitely never projecting any personal insecurity with your endless obsession with cuckoldry. Do you even fuck bro?
>>
File: NazisAlwaysLose.png (80KB, 357x309px) Image search: [Google]
NazisAlwaysLose.png
80KB, 357x309px
>>81878191
>People can believe whatever they want

No they can't.

This game is fun!
>>
>>81885371
>You people are so lacking in self-awareness it's fucking amazing.
>*doxxes woman who got punched*

I just love it when /pol/ proves the feminists right.
>>
File: Wut Aqua.jpg (184KB, 763x598px)
Wut Aqua.jpg
184KB, 763x598px
>People are actually, legitimately, unironically defending the idea of criminalizing speech and thoughts.
>On fucking 4chan.

Fucking amazing how things change. I guess that's what 5 years of Reddit-invasion does to you.
>>
>>81885306
>still doing exactly what i described
>resorts to the "SAY IT! PRESIDENT TRUMP! XD" schtick
you're scraping the bottom of the barrel so hard it's becoming a fire hazard
>>81885325
you have really caused me to activate my brain almonds
>>81885338
a /pol/kid telling themselves they're cauzing le ebin butthurtz when they're just getting laughed at? what a novel sight!
>>
File: 1125709831041.png (19KB, 1865x127px)
1125709831041.png
19KB, 1865x127px
Reminder
>>
>>81885423

>No they can't.

And what are you going to do about it?

Violently assault another elderly black lady?
Kidnap and torture another mentally-handicapped kid and upload a video of it to YouTube?
>>
File: 1492569681579.jpg (73KB, 631x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492569681579.jpg
73KB, 631x600px
>>81876541
>>
>>81885423
Literal fascist spotted
>>
>>81885486
Wow. That guy needs to chill. : /
>>
>>81885486
typical reddit and memey fan
>>
>>81885463
aren't you the faggot thats whining about a cartoon using free speech in a way that upset you?
>>
>this one SJW shitposter ITT that posts every 20 seconds and can't type or spell like he's a 12-year-old on MySpace

Mods, do your job and hand out bans.
He's probably underraged and thinks he's """"trolling"""" people.
>>
>>81885486
did... did roiland write that?
>>
>>81885557
>being this triggered over """trolling"""
Definitely trolled.
>>
>>81885551

Yes, look at all the people ITT that have posted long, thought-out arguments on why it would be totally fine to physically assault Dam Harmon.
Look at all the people ITT who unironically think Dan Harmon should be in jail for "Hate Speech".

Holy shit you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>81885474
>just getting laughed at
And we're laughing all the way to the White House, Congress and Supreme Court. But have fun winning only California elections until the end of time.
>>
>>81885557
MODS MODS MODS PLS BAN PEOPLE THAT I DONT LIKE MODS MODS MODS PLEASE CONTROL OUR THOUGHT AND SPEECH MODS PLS HELP KEEP THIS SPACE SAFE
>>
>>81878098
And schazwan sauce
>>
>>81885601
triggered nazis using free speech to whine about a cartoon that used free speech to trigger them. whats the problem?
>>
>>81872118

look it's another slt-right autists get triggered episode.

pretty sure it's a repeat.
>>
>>81884777
>>81884787
>>81884832
>>81884867
>>81884891
>>81885087
>>81885089
>>81885118
>>81885120
>>81885143
>>81885185
>>81885280
>>81885417
>>81885424
>>81885474

>this one samefagging Redditor with shit-tier spelling, grammar and Ad-Homs

Pro-Tip for your first time on 4chan:
If you don't want people to assume you're a retard, don't type like a retard.
>>
>>81876541
>watching Rick and Morty crash and burn

ecxpet the show still very succesful?
>>
>>81885664
Yummy
https://youtu.be/pjP27ZEg4H8
>>
>>81885697
k
>>
>>81885463

Welcome to the new Millenial Generation.

They're the single most anti-Free Speech, anti-Individuality generation since the fucking collapse of Rome.
>>
>>81878191
>>81878209
>>81878270

Ah, yes, the day /tv/ defended neo nazis, this is a good day
>>
>>81885697
>complains about "Ad-Homs" and bad grammar.
>relies exclusively on "Ad Homs."
>doesn't have good grammar.
r u 4 real?
>>
>>81876541
I'M PICKLE BITCH
>>
where can i watch the new season online?
im lazy
>>
>>81885751

>HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY DEFEND SOMETHING THAT TRIGGERS ME????

Why are you so shocked by this.
Freedom of Speech means that people you agree with AND disagree with have a right to self-expression with having to fear some violent liberal sperg launching a suicide-attack on them.

Most people learn that Freedom of Speech means accepting ideas/ideologies you DON'T agree with still being legal in fucking middle-school. Sometimes earlier.
Why are you so behind the curve?
>>
>>81885463
Trump also signed that bill that allows ISPs to sell your private information and everyone here defended it because it's Trump
>>
>>81885727
Shitty shop fucking autist
>>
>>81885828
nice blog post nazi faggot nobody cares
>>
>>81879378
BARF!
>>
>>81885854
>muh boogieman
>>
>>81884746
Because it's phototshop?
>>
Hey, anyone know how to meet a nice bull? This seems like a good thread to pick up some tips.
>>
>>81885906
Pixels are a fucking nightmare dude. Fuck off.
>>
>>81885280
>run around hitting people with glass bottles
>get hit back
>>
>>81885854
you can always spot the people with a solid grasp on the concept of intellectual honesty.

there's a single antagonistic conspiracy against you and your beliefs. that's what makes the most sense. couldn't possibly be that you're a stupid attention seeking child that says dumb things. It's really all just one guy who's really quick at photoshop. You're never not right.
>>
>>81885984
whatever you gotta sell yourself m8.

not an argument btw. you've spiraled so far away from reality that you started trying to defend nazis and now you're arguing about whether or a photoshopping boogieman is antagonizing you. You lost a while ago friendo
>>
>>81886079
And you can always spot someone who spends so much of his life in front of a screen that he's lost touch with reality.
>>
>>81886144
>I'm right! You lost!
Fuck off already dude, it's starting to look desperate.
>>
>>81885230
are you a paid Russian shill or are you pro-bono?
>>
File: meme2.jpg (200KB, 1174x1004px) Image search: [Google]
meme2.jpg
200KB, 1174x1004px
>>81878126

White supremacist / neo nazis should be placed in front of a firing squad.

;)
>>
>>81884777
>Who says cringememe words like "beta nu-males" unironically?
you sound like a beta numale. you don't deserve those trips
>>
>>81886146
you just tried to do what I just did but worse. why are you so uncreative?
>>
>>81886262
>you sound like a beta numale.
you are a faggot. Don't know what you sound like.
>>
>>81886329
Fuck, good one. Teach me your ways.
>>
File: 1492389373200.jpg (49KB, 344x291px)
1492389373200.jpg
49KB, 344x291px
>>81885828
>Freedom of Speech

Fuck freedom of speech.
>>
>>81885828

>neo nazis choose to believe in freedom of speech when it suits them

How convenient.
>>
File: RULE 2.png (41KB, 744x220px) Image search: [Google]
RULE 2.png
41KB, 744x220px
>>81886466
>Teach me your ways.
its called not being a know nothing faggot kiddo.
>>
>>81886527
Damnit, try to let go of your dick for two seconds.
>>
>>81886511

>DUDE EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE IS A NEONAZI

Are you not tired of losing elections yet?
>>
>>81886629

>DUDE EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE IS LEFTIST HILL KEK

You are not very bright.
>>
>>81886629
the winner lost by 3 million votes. system is antiquated and corrupted in favor of the corporatists. You're an unwitting shill.
>>
>>81886703
How many of those 3 million were illegals?
>>
it doesn't matter how hard you shill justin. Your show is reddit and next season will be facebook.
>>
>>81886795
Four (4) confirmed cases of voter fraud.
>>
RIP Paul Walker
>>
>>81886795
0%.

When will you realize that Glorious Leader lies to you frequently?
>>
>>81886795
None. That was Republican propaganda.
>>
>>81886891
technically it was Russian propaganda that the President repeated.
>>
>>81886918
I mean that's what puppets do
>>
>>81885697
triggered redditor detected
>>
>>81885697
>complaining about spelling and grammar
>on 4chan of all places
>after calling people redditors

hi r/the_donald !
>>
>>81886924
>>81886918
If you can see the bullshit coming from both sides, I don't know what to tell you. Boo red team! Go blue team!
>>
>>81885697
If you don't want people to assume you're a retard, don't do any of what you did in this post you pathetic faggot
>>
>>81887058
can't*
>>
>>81887058
false equivalence. Never said a fucking thing about supporting one team or the other. I said the system is antiquated and corrupted in favor of the corporatists, and that the President has literally parroted talking points sourced to Russian propaganda. These are evident statements of fact. Deal with it.
>>
>>81886589
wow what a comeback

thats literally something you expect from some middle schooler

guess you really are under 18, reported
>>
>>81887170
>and that the President has literally parroted talking points sourced to Russian propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZXsYuJIGTg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
>>
>>81878531

The term hate speech is funny because no one can draw the line where it begins or ends so you can use to prosecute your political opponents
>>
>>81887170
That's a pretty big leap to think he's Putin's puppet. Working together, I believe that. Puppet? You gotta be drinking a big glass of plebbit punch to believe that.
>>
I'd go with pic related or Rick in the parallel universe.
>>
>>81887223
You think way too highly of yourself, here, I thought you had some great ability to see through trolling. I guess a broken clock is right twice.
>>
I fart on ducks

They are in a pond and cannot escape
>>
>>81887538
>post like a retard and are obviously an assblasted retard
>I WAS TROLLING ALL ALONG
arent you trying to convince me you arent 14?
>>
>m-m-orty come on we gotta *burp* we gotta go on an adventure morty let's go we have to visit planet Peefartscoopboop
>rick i don't think i can go rick i got this huge assignment
>w-what's *burps* it on
>well rick it's on the Bible
>you're a dumb f-f-f-fuckin idiot morty *burppppp* GOD'S NOT REAL!
>>
>>81887503
>That's a pretty big leap to think he's Putin's puppet.
I didn't say he was Putin's puppet. I said he has literally parroted talking points sourced to Russian propaganda.

Steele Dossier says he's Putin's puppet.

>You gotta be drinking a big glass of plebbit punch to believe that.
It's funny because you're projecting.
>>
>>81878506
Technically no, but enjoy being on a watchlist for the rest of your life once you buy one.
>>
>>81887747
hahaha ok dude you win
>>
>>81878126
reminder that you are our slave here for our amusement.
keep saying silly things poltard
>>
>>81872147
You have to go back.
>>
Retard Log:
April 21, 2017

Dear Diary,

As of late I have become increasingly puzzled as to why there is a neverending spam of terrible rick and morty threads. I think the only threads I have enjoyed were the pickle rick threads, but those are few and far between. My only comfort is that it will inevitably create retards who believe the show is truly about atheism, and that Dan Hackmon will inevitably tank this shit by the end of season 3 as he always does and then this nightmare will cease.

t.,
mongoloid
>>
>>81885697
Rekt
>>
Why are American naziboos so cringey
>>
>>81885727
Still pretty embarrassing for you.
>>
wtf happened in the last 3 years that made neonazis come out off the woodwork all over.
>>
>>81888910
lol. I called a desperate faggot a faggot 4 times. The only thing that's embarrassing is that I'm here at all being mean to belligerent knownothing children for fun and distraction.
>>
>>81889074
Watch how the NEET protects his nest, defensive against outsiders.
>>
>>81889794
watch how the belligerent dipshit faggot projects his insecurities at people that are mean to him

not your safe space. and you only like to think you're an outsider. you're actually just a faggot.
>>
>>81886241
Why are lefties so bad at memeing?
>>
>>81889983
The NEET bares his teeth and sprays his stink sack. The odor spreads throughout the thread, repellent to all but him.
>>
>>81890194
lol savage! upvoted good sir
>>
>>81890273
Not one to easily give up, the NEET is persistent. His nest is the only home he's ever known, alienating all others.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.