[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over The Simpsons' long run, Hans Moleman suffers repeated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 490860980.png (352KB, 620x474px) Image search: [Google]
490860980.png
352KB, 620x474px
Over The Simpsons' long run, Hans Moleman suffers repeated fatal injuries as a running joke. A theory, originally posted by the Redditor /u/arin3, suggests that each of the these Molemen is actually a different person. A commenter expands on this theory, writing, "They are a race of human-mole hybrids that live under Springfield. In their gradual attempts to take over the world they are taking up jobs one by one in Springfield. Luckily though, Homer's shenanigans kills them off as fast as they can come to the surface." The theory is further supported by the season 11 episode "Hello Gudder, Hello Fadder," where Homer encounters a race of underground Molemen.
>>
>>81871771
You posted this yesterday.
>>
>>81871805
Time is a flat circle
>>
While pretty Reddit this isn't actually too bad.
>>
Was it fatal when Hans moleman was hit in the balls by a football?
>>
reddit """"""""""""""""""theories""""""""""""""""""
>>
time is a fat pussy
>>
>>81873604
life aint shit but a fat vagina
>>
>>81871771
Just like crab people in South Park amirite?
>>
>>81871771
>The theory is further supported by the season 11 episode "Hello Gudder, Hello Fadder," where Homer encounters a race of underground Molemen.
reddit forgot to mention that in the same gag we also see morlocks and c.h.u.d.s. Are these also canon to the Simpsons?
I just don't understand fan """"theorists"""" that insist taking one of backround jokes and spinning these incredibly retarded theories around them
>>
>>81871771
>look up this guys reddit profile
>he is discussing GoT in a BBC news thread about the death of George Michael
it's amazing how accurate the 4chan perception of redditors are
>>
>>81873687
Of course they're accurate. The only people who get triggered by 4chan's descriptions of reddit are the redditors themselves.
>>
>>81873654
in the 911 episode they dont air anymore, homer mentions chuds coming for him in new yorks sewers so yes, chuds are cannon
>>
>>81871771
>The theory is further supported by the season 11 episode "Hello Gudder, Hello Fadder," where Homer encounters a race of underground Molemen.
fake news
>>
File: 1473627922805.png (2MB, 1614x1436px) Image search: [Google]
1473627922805.png
2MB, 1614x1436px
Fan theory thread!

And as a bonus I have a fan law! Asuka is best girl!
>>
>>81874384
> they don't air anymore

Is that the one where Homer goes to New York? Because I've seen it on tv dozens of times.
>>
>>81871771
>by the Redditor
Stop readiing reading but heres a you for trying you stupid retard
>>
>>81874222
Retard go back to /b/ or /pol/
>>
Dude like what if all of these jokes were actually serious

Edit: Geez guys, thanks for the gold!
>>
>>81876659
triggered much?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.