[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the Russo Brothers right? Was this film like Fargo, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Were the Russo Brothers right? Was this film like Fargo, the Godfather, and Se7en?
>>
>>81869914
Overrated?
Yeah.
>>
>>81869914
can you imagine your flight being delayed because of like 10 freaks having a brawl on the runway?
>>
Does police forces exist in the MCU? Why doesn't anyone do something about a bunch of cosplayers blowing up luggage and shit?
>>
>>81870925

That was literally what the movie was about though
>>
>>81870925
Because half of them are the police?
>>
>>81869914
So are they legit trying to kill each other? or is this a play fight?
>>
>>81870925
They tried. Its hard to control them when half of them can lift cars and dodge bullets.
>>
>Was this film like Fargo, the Godfather, and Se7en?

What do these film have in common with Civil War? they're nothing alike.
>>
>>81871713
They are all Kino
>>
>>81871713
The Russo bros said they draw inspiration from those films to make this turd. Then the shills wonder why we make fun of Marlel here
>>
>>81872313
And yet we love Snyder.
I can't wait to see how Seven Samurai inspired the Justice League!
>>
>>81872359
Except Snyder can actually direct
>>
>>81869939
fpbp
>>
>>81870925
have you seen the movie?
>>
This looks so bland and uninspired.. I haven't watched any Marvel film since AoU but is this worth it?
>>
>>81874771
not really, it something thats fun to watch with your buddies while drinking if you like the characters, but it's not that good. it's basically a soap opera about superheroes now
>>
>>81869914
the "Showdown" was bland as fuck, but the Tony-Steve-Winterfuck fight was nice.
>>
>>81869914
>no Vision
>no Spider-Man

Hey, look, the teams are evenly matched now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.