[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlize Theron doesn’t understand why Vin Diesel keeps raving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>In one of the less memorable scenes from The Fate of the Furious, Charlize Theron and Vin Diesel share a not-so-steamy kiss

>While the smooch is very obviously forced upon Diesel’s character, that hasn’t stopped the actor from calling the lip-lock “the biggest moment in trailer history.”

>Diesel said the kiss was a winner: “I was definitely not complaining. Charlize Theron is not a bad kissing partner to have. Do I know she enjoyed it? Oh, my God, yeah. A kiss cannot lie, lips don’t lie. No, they didn’t. She OWNED it.”

>But in an appearance on Ellen this week, Theron laughed at the suggestion, calling Diesel “insane.”
>“I just don’t get it. I mean, you can see it. My hand is forcing his face, which is what the movie’s about. He’s in love with Letty, Michelle Rodriguez’s character. I’m the crazy chick that’s doing this horrible thing to him and, as he should’ve, his character is just standing there frozen, like a dead fish."

Why can't /our guy/ catch a break?

http://news.nationalpost.com/arts/movies/charlize-theron-doesnt-understand-why-vin-diesel-keeps-raving-about-their-fate-of-the-furious-kiss/amp
>>
>>81867669
How did /r9k/ make it in holywood?
>>
>>81867669
Why is Vin such an autist?

When is he going to appear in Sesame St with Julia?
>>
>>81867669
He probably had to stand on a chair for the scene.
>>
>>81867669
Simple. She's a roastie whore and he's a /fit/ D&D loving autist.

>impure actresses
Not even once.
>>
>>81867669
Wtf Vin, get a fucking grip, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>81867669
wow, Vin likes women as much as me!
>>
>>81867669
That sounds like Vin was ribbing and joshing around about a small moment, and some dumb actress taking what he said on a tv interview so seriously that she needed to clarify that she thinks he's disgusting and would never kiss him because she's sooo above him.
>>
>>81867703
>>81867717
>>81867752
Diesel is gay. This is no different from Tom Cruise's ridiculous display when he went on Oprah and bragged about being in love with Katie Holmes.
>>
>>81867791
>Vin
>ribbing and joshing
He's a humorless autist. No way.
>>
His kiss scenes always make him seem super gay to me. Look how weird and uncomfortable he looks here at the 1:45 mark.

https://youtu.be/sTGh4ksbsfk?list=PLB88wmrHIajreWYpOIsSPZqQ_K5isO_Oa&t=105
>>
>>81867669
because she's a goddess
>>
>>81867924
yeah he doesn't seem much into it.

also lol at the new xXx movie where he fucks a whole room full of supermodels
>>
>>81867839
So Diesel is gay.
According /tv/, The Rock is also gay.
Wtf is their problem then?
>>
I mean what's the fucking point in the kiss? Was kissing in front of them part of the contract in order to not kill any of the hostages?

Just nonsensical from Vince character
>>
>>81868082
nah the rock is gay

diesel is just an autist /r9k/ /v/tard who got famous
>>
>>81868082
Rock is way over Vin's league...its like gay high school all over again for Vin.
>>
File: 1477071130545.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477071130545.png
487KB, 900x900px
>>81867669
What a disgusting scene this was. I hate seeing Charlize Theron having to kiss men on screen.
>>
File: 1458873452446.jpg (217KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458873452446.jpg
217KB, 717x960px
>>81867669
Isn't it obvious? Vin think it's hot for a girl to force herself on him. Chalize don't find that hot. This isn't complicated.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.