[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the /tv/ consensus on The Path? It was pretty good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Path_title_image.jpg (43KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Path_title_image.jpg
43KB, 768x432px
What was the /tv/ consensus on The Path?

It was pretty good though it was a bit annoying how every character was an asshole except for the little girl.

Also the end didn't make sense. Felicia said Eddie didn't deserve to lead the movement because he put his blackmailing wife ahead of the townspeople and that Sarah should lead instead because she always puts the movement first. Except Sarah did the exact same thing as Eddie did and stopped fighting the water poisoners so that her vandal son wouldn't go to jail.
>>
>>81866711
>a hulu original
pfpfffffpffft
>>
>Hugh Dancy
>Michelle Monaghan
>Aaron Paul
>>
>>81866711
It's an alright show. I'm amazed anyone else on this board has watched it. The problem with this show is it's the epitome of "LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENS" it's so slow. I hope more supernatural shit starts to happen in season 3. Like how hawk floated and it was never explained
>>81866742
Nice contribution faggot
>>
>>81866711
His wife was a giant cunt-tm- still don't know who was in the van that knocked her off the road, unless I missed that.

Doubt there will be a season 3 but it was an ok series like >>81866833 said not the most eventful I was hoping for a waco style final episode with the fbi storming the compound and bringing the whole thing down.
>>
>>81867953
>still don't know who was in the van that knocked her off the road
I forgot about that. You're right, they never tied up that loose end.
>>
>>81867953
>>81868015
Where are you getting this idea the shows over? They're still going to have season 3 otherwise they would have tied up the story
>>
>>81867953
Why do you think it's over? Jesse is still supposed to build the garden and the rivalry of Jesse and Will Graham hasn't been wrapped up. This is retards thinking.
>>
File: Indira-Varma-Feet-288656.jpg (136KB, 630x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Indira-Varma-Feet-288656.jpg
136KB, 630x1000px
Is Michelle Monaghan just one of those actresses that plays a cunt in every role?
>>
>choosing ugly, traitorous negress over top qt
>doing so because Manson told him she chose a house over him when really she chose the welfare of her family over him, a person she'd probably only known for a couple of months
>being a dick to his dad who was the only one to ever really support him
>choosing parents' friend who fucked his mom and cucked his dad over his dad

Why was Hawk so terrible?
>>
>>81868546
I just realized there are more characters in this show that I hate than I like. Literally every person besides Jesse and FBI guy are either deranged or an asshole. Wife is the worst but hawk isn't far behind.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.