[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the main cast of this show so boring? Seriously the writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: babylon5.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
babylon5.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
Why is the main cast of this show so boring? Seriously the writing is great but it's wasted on these characters and actors. Londo is the only one who's at all interesting so far. I want to see what happens but whenever they try to do a character development episode instead of a plot development episode the show loses all its momentum, it's not like Trek or Farscape where the characters can carry an episode like that.

Does the show get better?
>>
What is the consensus opinion about merging Andromeda and Babylon 5?
>>
>>81864755
G'Kar is great
>>
>>81864772
I do like G'Kar now that you mention it, him and Londo play off each other really well.
>>
Remember when you were watching TNG and DS9 and Farscape, and the shows started weak but got strong later? It's the same principle here. B5 gets better in season 2.

>>81864768
Stop.
>>
>>81864755
Who are you?
>>
File: IA membership application form.png (124KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IA membership application form.png
124KB, 850x1100px
>>81864959
>>
File: Vorlontransport.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Vorlontransport.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>tfw you will never have a Vorlon ship.
>>
File: morden-2.jpg (28KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
morden-2.jpg
28KB, 450x337px
>>81864755
The first season is generally regarded as weak. The meat of the show is seasons 2-4 and season 4 is an absolute rip-roaring rollercoaster that no one should miss. This series changed television as we know it.

Years later you'll look back on the first season as rather comfy,
>>
>>81865518
The first season is okay, minus Soul Hunter, the second episode, which is the worst episode of any SF television ever.
>>
>>81864755
Stop making threads to bitch about this grat show and finish it.
>>
>>81864874
Well get ready you faggot, because the Lando/G'Kar relationship will start to blow your fucking mind and completely steal the show as soon as season 2 starts.
>>
>>81864755
gkar is nice and so is most of the cast.
>Does the show get better?
come back when you have finished it, you dumb faggot
>>
>>81864874
They become the best parts of the show towards the end too.
>>
Personally, I did not like the character of G'Kar.
>>
>>81864768
roddenberry's andromeda?
>>
>>81865566
How is Soul Hunter bad? its a critical ep for the plot and was well done. Comes the Inquisitor is the real weak ep and that is from s2
>>
>>81865810
>How is Soul Hunter bad?
premise and execution
>>
it has some 10/10 quotes
>>
>>81865844
elaborate. I will give you some of the execution
>>
>>81865965
I'm being deadly serious here: are you JMS?
>>
>>81866103
yes I have nothing better to do than troll polynesian knitting boards and post about an old show I did. seriously, why don't you like the ep? concept the spirit helped tie it all together
>>
>>81865518
this. Season 4 is absolutely insane and retroactively ruined Lost for me since it's an example of how to actually execute a plan.
>>
>tfw no Centauri opera IRL
>>
Worst episode is the one with the Alien Martial Arts tournament.
>>
>>81866530
JMS literally has nothing better to do and has been a message board troll for decades so that's a non-starter, JMS.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.