[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FINALLY THE MADMEN DID IT PREPARE TO BE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT L

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: WHEELOFTIME.png (753KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WHEELOFTIME.png
753KB, 800x450px
FINALLY THE MADMEN DID IT
PREPARE TO BE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT LORD OF THE RINGS

>Is the long, weird saga of Wheel of Time's journey to television is seemingly over? After that bizarro pilot that lead to legal troubles and the final but very vague announcement the legendary fantasy series would come to TV properly after all, we now know it will be Sony who will be responsible for bringing Robert Jordan's world to life.

>Both IGN and Variety released reports last night stating that Sony will be adapting the 14-novel series, as part of a deal with Red Eagle Entertainment and Radar Pictures, while Rafe Judkins, who has credits on Agents of SHIELD, Chuck and Hemlock Grove, will write and produce. This is the first update since roughly this time last year when Jordan's widow, Harriet McDougal, confirmed that the series had landed at "a major studio".

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2017/04/sony-will-bring-the-wheel-of-time-to-tv/
>>
>>81862167

Didn't Robert Jordan die before finishing it? So it's worthless. It's like Discworld with Prachett. some hack is gonna take over and it sucks.
>>
>>81862167
They better not fuck this up - actually Sony pictures have executives who know what they're doing so it should be good
Could be as big as GoT
>>
File: 1481178946212.png (43KB, 706x669px) Image search: [Google]
1481178946212.png
43KB, 706x669px
>>81862197
>Sony pictures
>know what they're doing
>ever
>>
File: laughing Shin Godzilla.png (164KB, 535x427px) Image search: [Google]
laughing Shin Godzilla.png
164KB, 535x427px
>>81862197
>actually Sony pictures have executives who know what they're doing so it should be good
>>
>>81862196
Only the very last book wasn't written by RJn he wrote the other 13 so it's a non issue
>>81862226
Sorry senpai you right
I meant Sony pictures TV
>>
i hope it's R rated so we get all those implied BDSM scenes
>>
>>81862253
Oh come on, there weren't that many BDSM scenes, I challenge you to find more than 200 spanking scenes in the entire series.
>>
>>81862253
really just the lore being realized and the fights
>>
File: 1475217348012.jpg (97KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1475217348012.jpg
97KB, 550x512px
>>81862167
>Sony
>>
>>81862167
>Agents of SHIELD, Chuck and Hemlock Grove
Shit, crap, and more shit.
>>
File: 1nbVW8N.jpg (59KB, 592x282px) Image search: [Google]
1nbVW8N.jpg
59KB, 592x282px
>there will never be a Malazan series. I'd even take an anime
>>
>>81862196
>It's like Discworld with Prachett. some hack is gonna take over and it sucks
What? No. Don't tell me someone else is going to start writing Discworld. No. Anonymous no. You're fooling.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.