[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your best/worst experience seeing a movie >Best: Went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: welikedean.png (310KB, 430x404px) Image search: [Google]
welikedean.png
310KB, 430x404px
ITT: Your best/worst experience seeing a movie

>Best: Went to see Power Rangers in 1995, and some fat-ass teenager tackled the Pocahontas display

>Worst: Had to leave Space Jam midway because the projector burst into flames
>>
>>81860279
>best
saw Beauty and the Beast (1991) in theaters

>worst
saw Beauty and the Beast (2017) in theaters
>>
File: nc.jpg (22KB, 595x325px) Image search: [Google]
nc.jpg
22KB, 595x325px
>>81860350
Go to bed, Doug.
>>
>>81860279
Best: interstellar in 75mm IMAX
most hype: the digimon movie / pokemon 1999

worst: i was 13 or 14 when it came out, and couldn't handle it but i saw the crucifixion of emily rose and had a panic attack and couldnt calm down for hours, even had to go to the hospital so they could prescribe me something to calm me down. goddamn i was a bitch pussy back then.
>>
File: kigu.png (2MB, 749x1331px) Image search: [Google]
kigu.png
2MB, 749x1331px
Showing my age, but I went to see Fox and the hound in college and somebody picked my pocket.

Best experience: Taking my son to the Lying King and having him dance in the circle of Life.
>>
>>81860279
>the projector burst into flames
kek
not that bad but i was seeing something and the projector fell over

as for best, probably borat, not because of the movie but because of who i went to see it with
>>
My best experience was unironically Halloween H20. It was more like a party than a movie. Great fun.

Worst was Independence Day. Some guy in the aisle next to me was in a wheelchair and was attached to a respirator, and all I could hear was his Darth Vader breathing during the quiet scenes.
>>
>>81860279
That's because Space Jam is STRAIGHT FIRE
>>
>>81860279
>Best: idk Fellowship maybe

>Worst: Suckerpunch/Fantasia both fucking cancer
>>
File: 1490661939791.jpg (39KB, 348x333px) Image search: [Google]
1490661939791.jpg
39KB, 348x333px
>best : saw kate winslet's tits when my mom dragged me to titanic when i was 4
>worst : mom lost my promo pokemon cards of articuno, zapdose and moltres
>>
>Best
Saw Fury Road with an empty theater
>Worst
Got dragged to the midnight release of one of the Harry Potters by a girlfriend and I was too young and beta to tell her to fuck off.
>>
>Best: Seeing Spider-Man 2 as a kid

>Worst: Seeing Harry Potter but having to sit at the very front row and my neck ached so much by the end as i kept having to look all the way up to see it, ended up going back again a week later to see it with a seat at the back
>>
File: 1486223338311.jpg (44KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
1486223338311.jpg
44KB, 684x513px
>go to local kínoráma
>buy a ticket for Avengers: Rise of the Antagonist 2000 for 74,99$
>the cashier leans over the counter handing me the ticket and a polymer-framed, short recoil-operated, locked-breech semi-automatic Glock pistol
>the ticket says "Congratulations, today you're the designated cinema shooter, have fun operating!"
>I nod at the cashier, she nods back
>Sit on the far left near the first row
>wait for the ads and trailers to pass
>opening credits finally start
>I immediately get up and shoot up the whole row
>whole theater get's up in excitement and start clapping and cheering as I reload
>I proceed to shoot up the whole theater with a tear in my eye, trying my hardest not to make anyone feel ignored
>the kids birthday section were visibly the most excited
>as I finish the cinema staff comes in congratulating and sweeping the spilled popcorn, guts and blood
>they even let me keep the Glock
>manager even sends me a thank you card at my home for the good work with extra good boy points

Best 74,99$ ever spent.
>>
File: 1458765279266.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1458765279266.png
13KB, 418x359px
>sitting through Sully and realizing it's basically the same short film played back to back 3 times
>>
best
>nearly OD'd on 420 and went to see Team America with some friends

worst
>gf broke up with me during Deathproof
>>
File: jimbo.png (129KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
jimbo.png
129KB, 500x522px
>Best: the jimmy neutron movie ironically as the one i went to had this huge jimmy neutron display with him in a rocket while arcade sounds were playing in the back ground

>Worst: people clapping at the end of rogue one
>>
File: 1441232637107.png (174KB, 367x319px) Image search: [Google]
1441232637107.png
174KB, 367x319px
>>81862089
>Seeing Spider-Man 2
>as a kid
>>
Best: fingering brooke while watching harry potter at the grade 6 field trip

Worst: the fat faggot kicking my seat while watching TDK
>>
File: 06829044.png (29KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
06829044.png
29KB, 310x326px
>>81862143
>gf broke up with me during Deathproof

i never realized how much of a social nightmare this is for me

thank god i don't have a girlfriend
>>
>>81860279

>best
Getting head as a teenager with small children in the aisle in front of me during Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. Sorry, darlin', but it was a bad movie and we had to do something to kill time.

>worst
Getting kicked out of Shrek for shoving a small kid who took my friends' seats to the ground and stepping on his head. Almost got arrested, but bailed.
>>
>Best:
Jack reacher 2 with an empty theater and a bro
>Worst:
Batman vs Superman next to some obese smelly guy spilling into my seat
>>
>>81862113
Underrated post
>>
>best : got head at the swap shop
>Worst: got a possession of marijuana charge at the swap shop
>>
>>81862281

No. It isn't. The comma gives it away. All that effort to fuck it up at the end.
>>
Best: Saw the inbetweeners 2 for my 16th birthday, theatre was empty so me and my friends just fucked around in there for a couple hours.
Worst: watching the entirety of force awakens needing a piss
>>
>>81862291
>Worst: got a possession of marijuana charge at the swap shop
You deserve that you filthy swine
>>
>>81862701
>Worst: watching the entirety of force awakens needing a piss
Hey me too
>>
>Worst
I visited some of my family in Germany and we went to see some random animation movie. The entire film was german dubbed and no subtitles. I didn't understand anything and I sat there for 2 hours staring at animations doing "stuff"

>Best
Unironically TDKR. I was just blown away how amazing it was to experience the movie in imax. This was also the first Chris Nolan movie I watched in the cinema.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.