[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You mean uncut? Ewwww fucking ugly alien smegma traps!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: AlJcz.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
AlJcz.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>You mean uncut? Ewwww fucking ugly alien smegma traps!

What did she mean by this?
>>
jew propaganda
>>
(((Seinfeld)))
>>
>>81856841
This. If you have a full dick and are hygienic, you won't get smegma. And if you are circumcised but don't wash it properly, you'll get smegma.
>>
>I'd rather get gang raped by a pack on nigger dicks, jerry. NIGGER DICKS!
It was a different time.
>>
>>81856908
unless you have phimosis uncut dicks are infinitely more aesthetic

thank god my parents didn't fall for the jewish trickery
>>
tfw no foreskin

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
I found it kinda funny (not in the intended way) that they said the dick looks weird with the foreskin.
>>
>>81857042
I found it funny she's seen one and Jerry hasn't kek
>>
whats up with the meme that uncircumcised dicks have skin over the head at all times? Mine just kinda rests at the bottom and only goes over when I pull it
>>
>>81856828

MOMS GONNA FREAK
>>
>>81856828
cut-people ignorance. Like they would know any better,
>>
File: soup-nazi_320.jpg (34KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
soup-nazi_320.jpg
34KB, 320x240px
>YOU DON'T LIKE MY WIENERSCHNITZEL ?
>>
It is ridiculous the cult like fervor and deceitful tactics anti-circumcision people use when confronted with something on circumcision that doesn't say what they want it to say. You can't even begin to have a serious conversation with them... it is like talking to those anti-vaccine crusaders. You can read all useful information about circumcision from unbiased sources like the CDC and WHO (where if there is going to be any cultural bias it would be against circumcision. WHO is based in Switzerland where the circumcision rates are under 10%). There is plenty of literature about this subject from these sources. These people are robbing parents of making truly informed decisions about how to raise their own kids, and robbing men from making informed decisions on how to take care of their body.
>>
>>81857323
In my country nobody gets circumcised at birth or childhood (unless there's some abnormality or problems with the foreskin) and there are pretty much no health issues whatsoever related to it. If you wash it often, there's no problem at all, (and you can jerk off and fuck all you want just fine without lube or any of that shit).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.