[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you're fucking kidding me, right? easily the best thre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

you're fucking kidding me, right?

easily the best thread on /tv/ today was fucking deleted? jesus christ there is a legitimate open war on people who like film here

https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81843174/
>>
it wasn't deleted, dingbat. No deleted mark next to the OP post.
>>
>>81856815
>>81843174
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>81856643
BANE?
>>
>>81856643
Because the moderation is fucking awful here, worse than any other board. It's impossible to have a board about art when the mods are all /v/ and /co/ trash.
>>
Jews did it.
>>
What movie
>>
File: al6pt5.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
al6pt5.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>81856957
Not today they didn't.
>>
Meanwhile /v/eddit ruins the board >>81856474
>>
4plebs is busted, which thread was it?
>>
>>81857122
You're retarded, right?
>>
>>81856643
this board is about BLACKED and Disney capeshit ONLY
>>
>>81856643
This place has been moderated by retards since 2011. Why do you think everyone just shitposts here?
>>
File: reeeee.png (568KB, 656x654px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
568KB, 656x654px
>>81857246
I KNOW

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS YOU CAN KEEP /TV/. YOU'VE HAD IT FOR YEARS

JUST GIVE US FUCKING /FILM/ WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO IMAGINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Excuse me, but on this board, discussion is always maintained to a high degree of quality and as such, a strict guideline permits only certain threads to take place, limited to the following:

-Capeshit

- OMG GUYS, NEW TRAILER FOR (insert newest blockbuster) JUST DROP

-Rick & Morty

-Star Wars

-/WHO/

-RLM/Stuckmann/Channel Awesome or any other shitty e-celebs

-JUST

-D...DC=Kino, R...Right guys

-Random actress hate threads

-Ginger actresses with fat tits/MOMMY

-Un-important actor politics

- Whatever shit actor we've chosen this month to post their picture with one word below it relating to a current piece of news regarding such actor.

As you can see, we take film discussion seriously on this board. If you can't handle that, perhaps r/movies is the place for you.
>>
>>81857297
that poor wojack in this pepe is proof meme magic is real
>>
>>81857502
where senpai
>>
>>81857490
RLM a GOAT
>>
>>81857490

I'm saving this pasta for upvotes later. Hope you don't mind sweetie xoxox
>>
>>81857695
You are part of the problem
>>
>>81857586
above the tongue
>>
>>81858997
holy shit
>>
>>81856643

>you now know fbi tactics of forum sliding and deleting posts happen on a board about movies
>>
They need to split /tv/ and /film/. /tv/ is all pop culture shit like Star Wars, Marvel, DCEU, and other crap. Impossible to discuss movies. We have more of a right to a split than /v/ which has three boards that came out of it. As if retro video games need their own discussion.
>>
Mods only want cancer, not discussions
>>
>>81860483
not good for marketers
>>
>>81860483
>We have more of a right to a split than /v/ which has three boards that came out of it.
4 if you count /vp/ even though they're refugees from /toy/ and /tg/ too
>>
>>81860572
Fuck marketers.
>>
>>81861808
tell that to hiro and swaglord
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.