[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized Fargo s3 started and it reminded me I completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (15KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 191x264px
I just realized Fargo s3 started and it reminded me I completely forgot about s2.

In your opinion was s2 worth a watch? To me s1 was such a perfect and enclosed story I didnt bother with s2, but I want to be redpilled into it.

Was S2 of fargo anywhere near as good as S1?
>>
>>81849586
better in some ways. Cabin episode was 10/10 better than anything in S1
>>
>>81849586

>To me s1 was such a perfect and enclosed story I didnt bother with s2, but I want to be redpilled into it.

They are all enclosed stories.

S1 is essentially a modified retelling of the film. Malvo is a weak villain overall.

S2 is something that is extremely loosely connected to the first but it's own enjoyable enclosed story. That in my own opinion was a step above the first in terms of characters, themes, plot and actual cinematography/music
>>
>>81849586
I too never got round to watching season 2 but marathoned it a few weeks ago. It's better than S1, some of the best TV ever in fact.
>>
File: 1487487096347.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1487487096347.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>81849586
>To me s1 was such a perfect and enclosed story I didnt bother with s2, but I want to be redpilled into it.

you want to be "redpilled" into watching a second season of a show you enjoyed?
>>
>>81849586
S2 was shit
>>
>>81849797
yep, my opinion on tv shows in general has just changed a lot over the last 3 years. It takes more for me to actually start a show now, less time and higher standards.

But the consensus seems to be that if you liked s1 you will like s2, which is similar in feel just more polished, which is exactly what I wanted to hear.

One of the rare moments where /tv/ was useful!
>>
File: MEW butt- Fargo S03E01.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MEW butt- Fargo S03E01.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>81849586
Season 1 was the best. No doubt about that. Season 2 wasn't quite as great, but certainly worth the watch. Definitely not as disappointing as another show's second season *cough*cough*CorrectInvestigator*cough*cough*

Season 3's off to a good start, though. Hopefully it all pans out well
>>
File: injuned.com.jpg (91KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
injuned.com.jpg
91KB, 1024x768px
>>81849586
I thought season 2 was even better than the first one. Top notch casting choices, music, cinematography and most of all - atmosphere.
>>
>>81849586
mediocre ass shit. making things serialized and an anthology haven't helped for shit, tv shows still suck
>>
>>81851724
>namefag
>valid opinion
>>
>>81849586
s1 & 2 are both kino
>>
>>81851775
>opinion
you mean fact
>>
>>81850246
You're a shitty person.
>>
>>81851065
He looks sinister even when he's just acting nice.
>>
>>81849586
Watch it, it is better than the first one. It feels as the characters are more developed and this time the story isn't as connected to the rest of the universe as the first season was to the film (the connections in first season were major plot lines while in S2 they are only minor)
The story is great and the cinematography is brilliant

The only thing I have to say against S2 is the
deus ex machina mechanism they include at some points, a.k.a the Aliens that (may have or haven't) popped up at some points

Overall, really good show
>>
>>81852935
I also don't enjoy the thing you spoiler-ed, but I thought it was really brilliantly foreshadowed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.