/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a mike sits in his car and observes people for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fuckingbettercallmyass.png (3MB, 1672x930px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingbettercallmyass.png
3MB, 1672x930px
>it's a mike sits in his car and observes people for 52 minutes episode
what did they mean by this?
was this episode kino?
>>
>>81847670
The worst part of that episode was when he turned to the camera halfway through and said "And now ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Conway Twitty." And then it cut to Conway Twitty singing I See the want to in your eyes.
>>
>>81847670
breaking bald lmao

why everyone bald in this show
>>
>>81847670
I liked it a lot, lots of ASMR tingles from this episode.
>>
File: bettercallawkwardpolice.png (2MB, 1707x959px) Image search: [Google]
bettercallawkwardpolice.png
2MB, 1707x959px
these scenes with long awkward silences are so autistic, it just doesn't work with the format of this show
>>
>>81848030
it does
>>
>>81848030
it doesnt and its painful to watch.
>>
>>81847871
did that actually happen?
>>
>>81847670
>was this episode kino?

No, Vince is a hack that got lucky with BB. Literally nothing happens in this show and yet people will praise it.
>>
>>81848794
I enjoyed the episode. What does that tell about me?
>>
>>81847670
whenever shows or movies use pleb filters, all the plebs complain. Why don't they just leave and watch some of their derivative generic kitsch instead?
>>
>it's a spa lady has enough of Jimmy's shit and holds him at gunpoint while carefully explaining that cucumber water is for customer only episode
Have you guys noticed that Mike and Tuco are actually the same? Mike is constantly fixing people with silent old-man glare for uncomfortably long times before answering, or walking off in the middle of conversations. Why didn't they let us have a true Mike vs Tuco fistfight?
>>
>>81848751
Yes.
>>
>>81848030
>>81848084
Agree.
But worse are the scenes where they're talking with short awkward silences in between. I know they're trying to get more female viewers but fuck, it's agonizing to watch someone trying to fake someone else out and just dying onscreen, and they're meant to be onscreen and paid to be onscreen and they're an actor and...fuck. This is like those Youtube cringe compilations you just close halfway through. Fuck. Only masochists who enjoy humiliation and self-insert as one of the main characters would enjoy them, and let's be honest that's what this is and Vince knows it. Men who want a hero who's like "a total fuckup let's be honest and hurts the ones around him XDDDD", women who want to be the hot chick in the pantsuit who brings the TRUE SKILL AND WORK to the workplace but is caught in a muted love triangle with the true locus of affection being the buttoned-down blue eyed blond haired tall white company man boss. Notice how even though Pam is showing some age and has a weird jaw, she gets hit on once or twice an episode by random strangers? That's the fantasy. It's not just for contrast with the BB Pam, it's to drive the fantasy.

Who wears stiletto heels in a buttoned-down "conservative" law office anyways? And who rubs out cigarettes in them? That's just asking to slip and fall and break your shin a few minutes later.
Muh career persecution muh mailroom muh suddenly the boss goes from guy who wants things to work out to "personally wounded" guy who just can't speak with her anymore. Just watch, later it will be revealed that he's become jealous of Jimmy just like Chuck, only because he realizes Pam is fucking Jimmy and he can't have his qt secretary for himself.

Ugh.
>>
>>81849807
Why don't you just leave and get a job watching security cameras instead?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.