[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone, specially him, subject himself to being roasted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why would anyone, specially him, subject himself to being roasted that way?

Wasn't there a roast where amy schumer made fun of a jackass member with his dead friend?
>>
>>81846530
>Wasn't there a roast where amy schumer made fun of a jackass member with his dead friend?
No.
>>
>>81846530
cuz its all in gud fun XDDD bu bullyin is bad thou :(((
>>
>>81846555
So who was it? I remember seeing a comedian made fun of that, and he really got pissed.
>>
>>81846555
Fuck off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY
>>
>>81846530

>LOL, DUDE, SELENA GOMEZ

for 1 hour. yeah, no thanks
>>
>>81846664
Damn, honestly thought it was kinda funny, but that's some serious shit to bring up and joke about when he wasn't even the one being roasted.
>>
>>81846834
Joking about your dead buddie. Wouldn't blame him if he punched her cunt mouth. Mike Tyson probably understood that and said in a funny way, fuck you.
>>
>>81846664

I love how she jokes about death of Steve O's best friend, yet she acts offended when somebody calls her behaviour slutty. Holy fuck, I hate this woman
>>
>>81846555
Yes, it was the roast of Charlie Sheen
>>
File: 23523626.jpg (80KB, 898x442px) Image search: [Google]
23523626.jpg
80KB, 898x442px
god damn this fucking happened years ago and was part of his

>DUDE IM SORRY LMAO SYMPATHY TOUR

shit that fucking worked because americans are fucking retarded and all you have to say is "I love Jesus!" and they will forgive you

>"They say that you roast the ones you love, but I don't like you at all, man. I'm just here because it's a real good opportunity for me," Buress deadpanned during the taping. "Actually you should thank me for participating in this extremely transparent attempt to be more likable in the public eye. And I hope it doesn't work."
>>
>>81846530
>that joke about his mom trying to abort him

I don't like the guy, but that one was too harsh
>>
>>81846530
They get paid a lot of money to sit there.
>>
>>81846530
Taking the piss out of beiber has always been hack territory
>>
>>81847012
Based
>>
File: bing bing bong.gif (220KB, 243x253px) Image search: [Google]
bing bing bong.gif
220KB, 243x253px
>>81846530
I'd roast him alright. Roast him in his sweet peachy fat ass
>>
>>81846530

non-americans can handle this thing called "banter" where due to not having to pretend to have sky high egos at all times they can laugh at themselves
>>
>>81848772
Underage
>>
>>81846530
Because the friars club used to be a thing, and it was sort of like a badge of honor to be inducted.
The comedy central roasts are usually has beens and literal whos.
>>
>>81846530
I don't know much about Bieber, what's there to make fun of?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.