[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the best time to re-watch a film? Should you wait a certain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1947284752.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1947284752.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
When is the best time to re-watch a film? Should you wait a certain amount of time, or should it not matter?
I watched Mulholland Drive a few months ago, and am wondering if it's too soon to re-watch it.
Pic unrelated
>>
paki
>>
>>81845123
with you posting this bird im guessing you too are a britbong, which means you should know that mulholland drive is being shown again in UK theatres over the next couple of weeks, which means you should GO SEE IT IN THE CINEMA
>>
>>81846758
I'd love to, but I don't have the time. Exams are coming up and I'm feeling fucked for them.
I saw Blue Velvet in the cinema back in December though.
>>
>>81846926

you can spare 3 hours anon, here's always something you can trim down
>>
>>81846978
You'd think so anon, but I can't seem to manage it. I don't even give myself time to go to the gym regularly. Can't wait until the amount of work picks up next year.
>>
File: konnie_huq.jpg (52KB, 525x800px) Image search: [Google]
konnie_huq.jpg
52KB, 525x800px
>>81846674
The only Paki I would happily fuck. She looks great for 40+ too. If only they all looked like this.
>>
>>81846758
>UK theatres
Including cineworld?
>>
File: 10974783589763.jpg (68KB, 634x452px) Image search: [Google]
10974783589763.jpg
68KB, 634x452px
>>81848112
I'd pour curry sauce over her and fuck her silly.
>>
>>81847474
You fat bastard.
>>
>>81846674
how fucking dare you say anything against Konnie
she's a goddess
>>
>>81848294
She's an apostate marrying the great satan atheist Charlie Brooker.
>>
>>81845123
still remember the old days of Screenwipe with Brooker going full creeper about her on Blue Peter.

Then the paedophile walrus himself married and bred her. True hero.
>>
Connie Huq is a brown angel
>>
>>81848410
BLEACHED
>>
One thing I wonder

Is her being a lesbian related to her failure as an actress?
>>
>>81848284
I have a BMI of 17 - nice try sucker
>>
>>81848112
God damn! and to think Charlie gets to lick that tummy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.