[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy with high-stress very important job comes home after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 4rt5g.jpg (27KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
4rt5g.jpg
27KB, 306x306px
>guy with high-stress very important job comes home after yet another night of having to work late
>layabout wife tearfully leaves him for not coming home early every evening for dinner
>>
literally my life.
>>
File: 1438312490914.jpg (46KB, 1106x553px) Image search: [Google]
1438312490914.jpg
46KB, 1106x553px
>wife spends all afternoon getting pleasured by the bull
>guy with high-stress life cries as he has nothing to offer her but his wages
>>
File: IMG_8124.jpg (21KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8124.jpg
21KB, 224x224px
>>81837987
>You were in a gunfight on the Statue of Liberty? Your partner got shot? The criminal mastermind, your nemesis, escaped? IA was interviewing you for 6 hours?
>I can't believe you missed Susie's dance recital! I'm leaving with the kids!
>>
File: 1456423333859.jpg (47KB, 369x341px) Image search: [Google]
1456423333859.jpg
47KB, 369x341px
>>81837987
I fucking hate movies implanting this shit in women's brains.
My job literally gives her one of the best lives available to any human on the planet and she still bitches that I work 60 hour weeks.
Even doing that, I still go on ridiculous vacations with her every year and never miss a birthday or anniversary, but 'a bleaux bleaux, why aren't you home at 5 pm every day'. Stupid french whore can't believe I love you so much.
>>
>>81838202
To be fair. Why even be in a relationship if you don't spend much time together?

I can understand someone leaving a person who is away most of the time. Granted complaining about it is pretty shitty since it's kind of not in his powers unless he quits his damn job.
>>
>>81838320
This.

I'd be pissed off if my wife thought giving me money was more important than spending time with her family.

You cucks act like bringing home too much bacon is somehow a substitute for quality time.

A relationship can't survive just on vacations and Gucci bags.
>>
>>81838410
Shit goes both ways, what if the man just loves his job and expects his wife to understand his passions? Not everything in their lives can be about each other.
>>
>>81838320
If you don't make enough for her to be a stay at home mom that means she's going to be working as well and you will be seeing each other even less and will both be tired. How stupid and ungrateful would you have to be to divorce someone over them working to pay for literally everything since you only get to see them at night when if you both worked you would still only see them at night.
>>
>>81838320
>>81838410
They knew what the deal was when they got into the relationship. If they didn't like that they wouldn't see their partner often then they shouldn't have entered into it in the first place.
>>
>>81837987
>I'm upset because I love you and you don't spend time with me so now I'm going to divorce you and spend even less time with you and take your children because I'm upset because I love you and you don't spend time with me

Pretty much sums it up
>>
>>81838472
Then why be in a relationship in the first place?

>>81838473
Of course if you are working as a wage slave making barely enough to get by then there is an exception to be made.

>>81838507
They could have gotten a promotion, work circumstances could have changed, or they just started preferring to work overtime instead of coming home.
>>
>>81838629
>Then why be in a relationship in the first place?
What kind of dysfunctional, codependent relationships have you been in where both people have to share every hobby and waking moment?
>>
>>81838507
Exactly so why did you marry girl that wants to spend more time with you? You knew what are you getting into, so stop bitching if she leaves you.
>>
My ex ended up leaving me because I worked too much

Now I just casually fuck random FWBs I pick up at bars or Tinder, feels better to be honest
>>
>>81838669
There is a difference between having different hobbies and working so much you see each other 1 hour every work day and more or less don't have any quality time with each other.
>>
>>81837987
lmao so relatable amirite
>>
>>81838473
>If you don't make enough for her to be a stay at home mom that means she's going to be working as well and you will be seeing each other even less and will both be tired

A lot of people both work 9-5 hours and roughly get home the same time as each other.

>>81838507
> If they didn't like that they wouldn't see their partner often then they shouldn't have entered into it in the first place

What if someone increases their workload more than they used to?

>>81838669
>What kind of dysfunctional, codependent relationships have you been in where both people have to share every hobby and waking moment?

Not the same anon, but this is fatuous. If you're literally almost never at home because you work too much, there's little point being in a relationship.

It's pretty reasonable to complain about issues of a relationship that bother you, rather than just putting up with it, silently growing annoyed, or worse, just leaving without bringing the problem to attention.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.