[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The twist is going to be that Episode 7 was intentionally a copy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: star-wars-jedi-2017.jpg (200KB, 1200x1776px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-jedi-2017.jpg
200KB, 1200x1776px
The twist is going to be that Episode 7 was intentionally a copy of ANH and that Luke is the only one to realize history is continuously repeating itself. That is why he wants to disband the Jedi and becomes a depressed hermit.

He stranded Rey on Jakku because he knew that just like his father she would be tempted by the darkside and eventually turn. Eventually she convinces him to to train her in the force and sure enough, she turns by the end of the movie.

Snoke is revealed to be Literally nobody important. Luke even outright says that he isn't important or even worth fighting because when he is gone, another dark side villain will rise in his place. That is what he learned by traveling to the first Jedi Temple.
>>
>>81829131
Nice thread.
>>
>>81829131
Completely retarded thread but unironically better than what we're going to get.
>>
Tbh I like this idea if they did it right. I hope even if it's not this, the twist is about as unexpected and left field. Nobody could possibly see this coming
>>
>>81829131
Your fanfic's alright but doesn't really fit with Luke's character by the end of Jedi.
>>
>>81830421
sage
>>
>>81830530
Literally what's the point. As long as one person posts after you your sage counts as nothing. It's worthless.
>>
File: hue.png (260KB, 853x418px) Image search: [Google]
hue.png
260KB, 853x418px
nig, luke learns from the first jedi temple that it's actually a sith temple and he turns to the dark side.

the actual good guy is going to be the burned face man with the yellow lightsaber, who's missing his left arm and has his face hidden because he's a pre-established character.

the vader breathing and the funeral pyre aren't even subtle at all disney, what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>81830628
Isn't that pic from SWTOR.
>>
File: 9dd0a263ce4e1b8e09f32df8e7c5da3f.jpg (119KB, 1587x671px) Image search: [Google]
9dd0a263ce4e1b8e09f32df8e7c5da3f.jpg
119KB, 1587x671px
>>81830628
butt y
>>
File: disney rape.png (555KB, 2400x415px) Image search: [Google]
disney rape.png
555KB, 2400x415px
>>81830671
>>81830676

it's from the trailer, they show him beating the shit out of a sith, right after a scene of a guy in darth vader's outfit, alongside darth vader's breathing

I don't know what their plan is but it seems retarded
>>
>>81830788

1. yellow lightsabers are used solely be jedi, there's a thing where sith lightsabers can be converted to the light and become yellow.

2. cripple-jedi seems to be prostrating himself to someone just out of the shot.

cripple-jedi could be kylo ren. is the "my master" voice over kylo's voice?
>>
No this is boring.
The twist will be that Luke turns evil and will have to battle Rey and Kylo Ren (who switched sides).
>>
>>81829131
This would actually be pretty cool but it wold pose too many problems for the future star wars movies so i doubt they do it
>>
File: IMG_8227.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8227.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>Mark shitting on TFA/TLJ
What a madman.
>>
Actually thinking Disney and JJ would come up with an original idea.

You'll get empire strikes back rehashed and like it.
>>
the twist is that the jedi temple was founded by the sith to search for and train force-sensitive children, so they could find the strongest among them and bring them to the dark side as a sith.

as long as the jedi exist as an entity, the lifeblood of the sith is nourished. for the sith to be destroyed, the force as an entity must be erased from society.
>>
File: MarkHamillMythic.jpg (273KB, 1607x1094px) Image search: [Google]
MarkHamillMythic.jpg
273KB, 1607x1094px
>>81830495
disney's luke doesn't fit with rotj luke
>>
>>81829131
It'd probably redeem the direction the franchise is heading, so of course it won't happen.
>>
>>81831054
he's the only thing left to draw in old fans, he can do what he wants.
>>
>>81831044
>Future star wars movies
They confirmed everything after 9 is anthology
>>
>>81831193
We don't know that yet.
>>
File: 007.jpg (19KB, 480x206px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
19KB, 480x206px
>>81829131
>Snoke is revealed to be Literally nobody important
Have you ever heard the story of Darth Plagious the Wise?

Honestly the only thing that will save this trilogy for me.
>>
>>81832382
Yeah it'd be pretty metal if Plagueis' answer to immortality was his Force ghost possessing his own corpse.
>>
Mite b cool
>>
>>81829131
It's funny how all these insider leaks always seem to come out after official information on the movie is released
>>
>Twins, one male, one female
>Just like Luke and Leia
>The female "discovers" the Force at a place that becomes known as the "Force Tree"
>The female twin founds the Jedi Order
>The male twin is evil and kills the female.
>Before she dies she makes a prophecy that she will return as The One
>Meanwhile Darth Sidious creates Anakin Skywalker to be a false prophet / golem type creation
>The Jedi are fooled into thinking he's The One
>The Jedi only realize their mistake too late.
>Anakin destroys almost all the Jedi
>Luke tries to redeem his evil father who literally slaughtered children.
>Rey is born and she is the perfect reincarnation of The One. Flawless in every way.
>She finds Luke Skywalker, who now just like his evil father, wants to destroy the Jedi Order

Rey will stop Luke's plans, restore order to the galaxy, and will destroy the dark side. She will also bring about the rise of the new Jedi order as predicted by Supreme Leader Snoke in TFA.

Rey being the reincarnation of The One explains why she is such a Mary Sue in TFA. She's literally a perfect super being.

The entire Star Wars saga is now about how women are good and men are evil.

The women are all leaders (Padme, Leia, Rey, Mon Mothma)

The men are all drawn to the dark side (Anakin, Palpatine, Snoke, Kylo)

tl: dr = Men are bad, women are good. Thanks Kathleen Kennedy!
>>
Alright, lets be honest here. BOTH the prequels and the Original trilogy were an epic about Anikan Skywalker and his rise to power, his tragic fall, and his redemption. This new saga will completely ignore that and thats why it'll be forgotten when it's over
>>
>>81829550
Except OP of course.
>>
>>81833369
Do you think the normies will notice? Whenever someone brings up stars wars in a conversation I notice people are always awkward, like they know something isn't quite right.
>>
>>81829131
Genius. I love the idea of characters going mad from self-awareness
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.