[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it took about 3 seasons for something to happen. /tv/ will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

it took about 3 seasons for something to happen. /tv/ will defend this and Vince
>>
made4reddit
>>
I'll watch the final season which will be a continuation of the story after he goes into hiding working at the cinnamon roll place. Can't handle seeing more Breaking Bad characters shoehorned into a prequel and just don't care. Also doesn't Saul look really old when he was younger? Just not working for me.
>>
>>81827338
>he thinks saul isn't going to get killed by a breaking bad character

lol. either jesse or brock is going to kill him.
>>
>>81827338
All the characters do
>>
>>81827384
Why? No one has a reason to harm Saul. Especially not Jessie
>>
>>81827419
the ricin cigarette
>>
>>81827384
Yeah maybe, probably not Jessie though, his arc didn't leave him in a place where he'd kill anyone.
>>
>>81827433
Not following you.
>>
cant wait for an aging aaron paul to play a highschool character next season

bravo vince!
>>
I like the teaser for the next episode.

It really makes it look like Huell gets a blowjob from Kim, that's going to devastate Jimmy.
>>
>>81826798
There is hardly tension, since I know what will hapen with the characters. It's well shot though
>>
Kim sit on my face
>>
I just want an episode where the camera pans around Kim's bare feet the entire time.
>>
can't wait for more bb characters xD

prequels are always shit
>>
Why wouldn't Gus be in this?

Mike has already been working for Gus for a while in Breaking Bad.
>>
>>81827564
>How do you do, fellow bitches?
>>
>>81829035
>Yo, Mr White do you think we'll ever cook meth together?
>And why would I ever agree to do that, Jesse?
>Oh I don't know Mr. White

Jesse winks at the camera while Walter coughs in the background.
>>
>>81827564
Nah, he should appear in the final season as an Old Man Jesse who runs into old Jimmy
>>
>>81829540
too much on the nose, but for sure something along these lines is bound to happen. I'll be thoroughly impressed if they DON'T do this
>>
>tfw no R rated Lydia prequel about her lesbian lovers
>>
>>81829757
>Yo Mr White you're always so uptight, let me know if you ever want to Break Bad

Jesse then begins to play with a toy RV he has for some reason and the Breaking Bad opening music plays.
>>
File: 54d1c3005f50c_-_bb-614.jpg (49KB, 614x407px) Image search: [Google]
54d1c3005f50c_-_bb-614.jpg
49KB, 614x407px
when is Vince going to force them into a scene
>>
>>81828425
this
>>
>white women age like milk
>Kim actress is 46

?????????????
>>
>>81831769
xD
>>
File: Jimmy and Kim.jpg (34KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy and Kim.jpg
34KB, 500x333px
>>81828425
When you'll never get to sit next to barefoot Kim and watch movies together.
>>
>>81826798
>3 seasons in and the show is still getting better and better

The fact that you think this is the first time "something" has happened is pretty telling.
>>
>>81827338
>I'll watch the final season which will be a continuation of the story after he goes into hiding working at the cinnamon roll place.

Is this confirmed? Or are you just speculating?
>>
>it's a mike putters around his house and looks out the windows through binoculars two-hour special
>>
File: 1482619237317.gif (543KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482619237317.gif
543KB, 480x480px
>>81830560
>>81830560
I hope so.
>>
>>81832941
>Jimmy in socks
>Kim is barefoot

Not bad Vince
>>
>>81826798
Such a boring fucking show.
>>
>Mike looking slightly annoyed at tedious activities for the first half hour: The Show
>>
>>81836198
Literal pleb
Go watch 2 Broke Girls
>>
>>81836198
Boring is such a weak fucking criticism and it makes you sound underage

the right way to put it is that the whole second season is filler and retreads a lot of shit that happens in the first season and it fucking sucks
>>
>>81836198
A boring show for boring people, definitely.
>>
>>81836198
It just has really bad pacing problems. That 10 minutes tailing sequence set to ambient Jazz was not necessary whatsoever.
>>
>>81828962
saul didn't even know who he was, they only put him in for retards like you.
>>
File: images (16).jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>it's kino and pleb filter
>>
>>81836246
Listen pal, just because I see this absolutely worthless piece of garbage for what it is (a well-polished turd with about 15 minutes of slow moving FILLER per episode) doesn't mean I watch any piece of shit sitcom from Chuck Lorre on CBS. I have standards. Better Call Saul is an abysmal failure. I think back to the second season, a whopping eight episode arc with Ed Begley Jr. and his law firm including some of the most horrid comedy I've seen in a cable drama. Let's not even mention "squat cobbler" and how totally embarrassing that must have been for the actors to play it completely straight. Everything involving Mike is a chore to get through. Vince Gilligan is not Cormac McCarthy no matter how hard he tries, and the feckless, mirthless scenes of Mike searching for electronics, eating pistachios, driving really fast, etc, prove my point. I watch it to laugh at idiots like you who think there is something valuable here, when in reality it's just Vince Gilligan jerking himself into a corner.
>>
>>81836350
Did you say something?
>>
>>81827564

I expect him to make a cameo as a cashier at Los Pollos Hermanos. He will ring up an order for Walter, Skylar, Walter Jr, Hank and Marie.
>>
I can't wait for the season finale where we find out that, yes, Gus was picking up the money from that guy while he was sweeping up the restaurant!
>>
>meme spinoff show of fedora show
>>
>>81836259
"Boring" describes BCS better than any of the buzzwords you regurgitated.
>>
>>81836639
bored describes your response. My buzzwords describe the actual thing
>>
>>81836350
>this bootyblasted
Do you enjoy anything? Lmao
>>
>>81836728
The Leftovers and The Americans are the only TV shows on now that are worth watching.
>>
>>81836350
xD
>>
>>81836728
>>81838931
>>81836434
You guys seem upset.
>>
>>81837149
I don't know about that. This season of the Americans is so slow paced and boring too.
>>
>>81839132
The superwheat misdirection was worthless but it's still miles better than Better Call Saul.
>>
>>81836315
To be fair Jimmy still doesn't know who Gus is. As of the latest episode, he just encountered an unassuming los pollos manager that he will probably never remember. I also don't think Gus and Saul ever meet face to face, he probably just sees a picture of him in the newspaper and maybe recognize him from all those years ago.
>>
>>81836163
There's also a scene where she's doing work super late after everyone leaves, and she takes her shoes off.

BRAVO VINCE
>>
>>81839382
Saul is the one who got Walt in touch with Gus.

He tells him that he knows a guy (doesn't go into detail) but that he should go to Los Pollos Hermanos and wait there for him.

Good chance that that just means that Mike told him what to do. But Saul had to have always known something is fishy with Pollos Hermanos.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.