[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled what is your honest opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tdkrpost.jpg (18KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
tdkrpost.jpg
18KB, 182x268px
Now that the dust has settled what is your honest opinion on this movie /tv/?
>>
>>81823598
I still liked it, it had some nice batman moments
>>
>>81823598
Tangerine/10

The official ranking is:
Batman begins
Powergap
Tdkr
Tdk
>>
big movie for me
>>
>>81823598
Still one of the best movies I've ever seen in terms of thriller, acting, action, epicness and tangerines.
>>
>>81823598
le epic tangerine movie. still better most the capeshit from the MCU. Better then the entirety of the DCEU.
>>
All the Bale movies were 3/10. Fact. He was the worst batman.
>>
>>81824096
definitely not worst. He pulled of the Billionaire playboy side of Batman better than anyone else
>>
WAS
>>
>>81823598
A little better than TDK, a lot worse than BB. I'd give it a 5/10 overall.
>>
I liked the premise, but the execution was....weird. Still watchable, but has many head-scratcher moments.

Definitely the weakest of the three.
>>
>>81823598
My only complaints were Nolan beating us over the head with some things.

>Gordon staggers away and vocally says "Bruce Wayne?" just incase the audience didn't get that he realized Bruce was Batman
>shows a shot of Bruce and Selina at the end just in case the audience didn't get that Alfred was seeing Bruce at the cafe in Florence Alfred had told Bruce about earlier

There was a couple other things too. It's amazing to me that he had the restraint to know he didn't have to show Bruce coming back into Gotham from the Pit, yet decided these hamfisted moments of "DID YOU GET THAT, AUDIENCE? DID YOU GET THAT OBVIOUS THING?" were somehow necessary.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.