[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite episode of The Joe Rogan Experience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: rogan-1[1].jpg (758KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
rogan-1[1].jpg
758KB, 3000x2000px
What's your favorite episode of The Joe Rogan Experience? Mine is the one where he smokes weed and desperately grasps at his last remaining shreds of relevance as they slowly slip through his fingers.
>>
>>81819704
The one from yesterday where he berated an old man before kicking him out to talk about kangaroo dinosaurs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
>>
File: 1486000900840.png (429KB, 466x491px) Image search: [Google]
1486000900840.png
429KB, 466x491px
>JRE gets 30 million downloads per month
>alex jones ep gets 90 million downloads in a month
>literally one of the most famous people on the planet
>>
What's your favourite podcast you found out about through JRE?

Mine? Your Mom's House
>>
It's amazing how completely uneducated and stupid he and his friends are. Literally any high school student could easily prove all that physics true with the most basic math and experiments, even any hobbyist with a telescope. It's absurd.
>>
>Jamie pull up that dawkins clip again burp
>>
File: Rogaine.jpg (67KB, 724x700px) Image search: [Google]
Rogaine.jpg
67KB, 724x700px
>It's a Joe talks to a scientist about fighting for 3 hours episode

>It's a Joe talks to a fighter about science for 3 hours episode
>>
>>81820082
I was shouting at the screen last night when they were trying to explain to Eddie why the stars rotate. None of them could form a coherent explanation.
>>
The one where he pretends he isn't a fag
>>
>>81821793
>that one time he accidentally said he wants to blow bailey jay
>>
Not really an episode, but a part of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz28ZIfld58
>>
>>81819704
https://youtu.be/8l37kzieZ1Y
>>
>>81821880
>>81821855
>fartmind
>>
>>81821847
link?
>>
>>81821488
Makes sense, as he doesn't actually know anything about science or fighting. Just smoke weed and spout nonsense, mang.
>>
>>81821607
I probably wouldn't do much better than Jaime if put on the spot to be honest.

How would you have done it?
>>
why do people keep calling eddie a blowjob genius?
>>
The one where he had Milo on and took time out to express his love for Bailey Jay's juicy fat cock.
>>
>>81820082
I'm not really a fan of JRE but it's not supposed to be an educational program. It's supposed to be Joe representing a regular guy talking about shit that's usually above his head.
>>
>>81823481
pick up two suitably heavy objects of different densities and drop them at the same time and height to demonstrate that a "force" other than density (buoyancy) keeps us from floating off the Earth

explain the most basic, rudimentary principles of orbits including the retrograde motion of planets visible even to the naked eye like Mars

explain to him that the visual distortion of perspective is an abstraction that occurs inside our brains and not a fundamental law of the known universe

say words like "eclipse", "trigonometry", "logic" then ask him if he's heard these words before

ask if he is literate before throwing an introductory physics textbook at him
>>
the milo and alex jones ones were good
and the wolf guy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.