[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man what the fuck was Joe's problem? He's got a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

Man what the fuck was Joe's problem? He's got a guy with insider knowledge as the father of the leader of scientology and he just shits all over the guy the entire interview and cracks jokes.

This comment put it best, "So Joe takes very seriously his talk with Denis McKenna about travelling to other dimensions by smoking DMT and talking to dragons, but he shits all over the father of David Miscavige (one of the most mysterious men on the planet). What a waste of an interview."

Was cringe as fuck.
>>
Wasnt there a cartoon with a gorilla intellectual? He was very serious when talking about bananas but went apeshit when asked about anything else.

Joe should stick to the bananas
>>
>Raises murdering psychopath
>"GUYS COME ON! HE DINDU NUFFIN!"
>>
>>81816958

Joe rogan is a scaredy cat shill.
>>
>>81817464

I don't think anyone would say Ron didn't fuck up dragging his whole family into Scientology. The guy admitted it himself.

But you've got a potentially fascinating interview here and Joe just didn't seem to give a shit. Compare his demeanor to the way he acted with Leah. Hell, look at how it ended dude just mentions being from Philly and Joe's got this smartass comment "Oh you're reminiscing now? Is that what this is? *ends podcast*" Just all felt a little mean spirited when this, of all podcasts, was the time for Joe to get serious and dig for info.

Generally Rogan takes a backseat and kinda humbles himself before guests but this one was definitely him trying to stand over the guy.
>>
>guy comes on to sell a book and tell half baked stories
>joe pops an alpha brain and sees through the shit
>starts to pepper him with questions to break the mans facade
>having defeated him joe calls an early end to the podcast
>>
>>81817749
This.
>>
>>81817749
>Jon Jones comes on with a publicist and fake remorse to fix his image with canned responses
>Joe sucks his dick for 2 hours
>>
>it's a "Joe meets with a very important or influential figure and has the opportunity to asks him questions no one else asked but joe just shows them monkey videos and talks about the moon landing conspiracies" episode
>>
>>81817871
yeah but jon jones is one of the best fighters of all time
>>
>>81817749
>>81817868

Didn't Leah do the same thing for her new show?..
>>
>>81817921
you just know joe and that slut fucked

i'd fuck that bitch so fucking hard

probably made jamie watch

>jamie put my condom on
>>
>>81817921
Leah was open to questioning, and kept telling Joe to shut up so she could finish her sentence. She was selling her show, but she wasn't shilling.

She was also hungry for the Joe dick. I thought he was literally gonna bang her on the desk.

>hey Jamie, 3-way?
>>
>>81816958
people now realize this? joe is full dudebro and doesnt have open minded interviews, he has always been an agenda pusher

>>81817400
who?
>>
>>81817977
>Jamie pull that up...
>>
I agree Joe was a fucking bull in this interview but Ron was clearly a bit dishonest. I think a lot of that must have to do with his age and spending his whole life inside Scientology but he didn't seem as open to certain thoughts and kept misunderstanding deeper questions.

Joe: Does David actually believe all of this?
Ron: Well he has to! It's in the rules and if you don't yadda yadda supressive person
Joe: No but does he ACTUALLY believe it or is it just a front
Ron: Well it's in the rulebook Joe!

Shit like that. I think if Joe was a better interviewer though and not as combative we could have got some really good info. But Leah is just more together and so was easier to get information out of. I mean ffs the guy seemed to think he was the first person to find out about Google.

Ron: Oh idk about that but I'll Google it and send you an email later
Joe: Uhh no that's alright Jamie pull that shit up
>>
>>81817906
He's just a hyped dude and Joe Rogan is company man. He said the same shit about Brock Lesnar.
>>
>>81817653
>fascinating interview
>>
Scientology is a sham. this guy is probbaly still a Scientologist and just released a book as controlled opposition.

Joe treated him pretty well anyway
>>
>>81818341
Except jon jones is literally one of the best fighters of all time.

He is consistently listed in the top 5 pound for pound GOATs. Brock Lesnar is just a huge guy and it's fascinating to look at him
>>
>>81818428
Yeah, so? Who gives a fuck, in 5 years he will be just another guy. He may be one of the best cheaters of all time, blinding deaf dudes with 12 to 6 elbows to the fucking eyes, but he's not a champion.
>>
>>81818620
matt hamill pls go
>>
File: 1484524423506.webm (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484524423506.webm
2MB, 400x400px
>>81816958
He was selling bullshit throughout the entire episode and not taking responsibility for literally dragging his entire family into Scientology. Somehow this 78 y/o man still hasn't realized that HE is responsible for David Miscavage turning out as he did. HE is responsible for his family excommunicating him. But no, he denies doing any serious wrong.

Plus, he was continuously showing off. "I'm such a good musician!" fucking opposite of humble. Which is what he ought to be for fucking up so badly.
>>
>>81818417
Exactly what I was thinking while listening to it earlier today, lmao. Does he ever really shit on Scientology except for some token comments?
>>
it was fucking horrible
first full interview i watched of this manlet, and surely the last.
>>
>>81818900
That's because the guest was horrible. Check out the one with Greg Fitzsimmons. A lot of people hate the chap, but his dynamic with Joe is amazing. Plus the one with Scott Eastwood was fun, despite Scott himself having literally no personality.

It's about 50/50 when it comes to good or shit episodes, this one just happened to be shit.
>>
>>81818781
Bitch please.

>He was selling bullshit
Like fucking brainpills and rubber vaginas? It's not like Rogan wouldn't suck the cock of Chris "Aubrey" Marcus and his woah dude I rode silver dragon through the jungle maaan, and then the dragon spoke in a deep voice, imagine everybody was nice to eachother. And then Joe goes woaaah, totally profound Aubrey. Tell me more.

>Plus, he was continuously showing off. "I'm such a good musician!" fucking opposite of humble.

I'd rather listened about Joe's fucking compound bow again I suppose or how savage his workout is, while sitting infront of the doctor who patched up his broken body.
>>
>>81818989
Nothing about it was genuine. I swear to God, nearing the end of the podcast I even started doubting his simply stories. He made it sound like he was some kind of action hero escaping the insane asylum. The latter part is probably true tho, lmao.

Anyway, the big difference is these people engage with Joe. Joe asks a question, gets an asnwer, crazy as it is, it makes for a fun episode. Amusing to listen to. This man takes Joe's jokes seriously and dodges around every question asked as if he's hiding some greater truth. And admittedly, he probably is. 43 years in Scientology does that to a man. As an example, even Leah Remini has real difficulty detecting humor unless it's obvious. Jumping from relaxed to hostile and back really, really quickly. You notice the exact same thing here. But he's also a closed book, only speaking about specific experiences and cordoning off the rest.
>>
>>81819127
Listen, Joe is a cunt. Why? Because he is nice and all with powerful people who might be as full of shit or even more, I don't think that Scientology guy was even in the upper echelons, because they are doing Joe a favor by being there and if he fucks with them they fuck right back. But as soon as there's a dude that seems weak Joe acts like a prison punk trying to steal your fucking sneakers. Guy should spend more time in the floatation tank I suppose because just being nice to people that are stronger than you isn't being nice, it's being a suckup beta. Which is especially strange because Joe preaches all that lofty shit about not being a cunt and so on and how drugs opened his mind maaan but he's just some hollywood douche.
>>
>>81819331
Weak? He was acting weak? Mate, the guy was hostile as fuck all the time. "Joe, this, Joe, that" and he laid it on pretty thick as well, tried to establish dominance in what was supposed to be a pretty level and honest conversation. Joe acts hostile with people who act hostile. He still calls em friends afterwards, but that's because he is (or pretends to be) forgiving.

See this episode, the Crowder episode (ideologue extraordinaire), Julie Kedzie (attacks Joe for giving Alex Jones a platform, Joe aggressively goes after every liberal argument she makes afterwards, but unlike Crowder she backpedals like a madwoman) and to a certain extent that Moshe Kaser guy. And that's just in the last couple of weeks.

No, he's not nice with powerful people. He's nice with open people. Genuine people.
>>
>>81819459
>tried to establish dominance in what was supposed to be a pretty level and honest conversation.
never happened
>>
>>81818943
Bro.
Grapefruit Simmons is base as fuck bro.

Naww for real doe, Greg is great
>>
>>81819127
Even when Joe has obvious con men and sociopaths on he always goes along with their shit and even agrees with them unless they directly insult him.

Even if you conspiracy retards are right and he was hold stuff back or making stuff up he was still a lot more interesting to listen to than any of the Graham Hancock Randall Carlson snakeoil salesmen fucks that joe has on every week.

But suddenly Joe has a problem with people promoting books
Shit the fuck up cunt
>>
>>81819478
didn't listen to the episode. You're fucking delusional mate. Need some DMT I think, let it be your teacher and open your mind.

Just as a warning tho, if the guy that helps you with your DMT ''experience'' pretends like he's able to guide you, get the fuck out of there. He knows nothing, only a shaman that admits DMT is the true guide, and not the shaman himself, is speaking the truth.
>>
Joe Rogan is a fucking moron.
>>
>>81819508
It's not about promoting books you literal retard. How the fuck do you read promoting books in any of what I said? And now I'm a conspiritard as well? Lay off the alcohol or whatever you're taking.

>>81819501
Greg is great. I'm not the one having problems with him, love him actually.
>>
>>81819459
The guy doesn't have genuine people on. Everybody is selling something haven't you noticed? Burr comes only when he has special, same with every other asshole. DVD, Book, some show, pills, blog, whatever. Name like 5 podcast with guys on who didn't want to sell anything during the last 500 podcasts.
>>
>>81819578
He definitely is one of my favorite comics.
And love FitzDog radio.

I dont see too much if any hate on this board...??
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.