[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm halfway through this. It's OK. Some skits are good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: World_Peace_Logo.jpg (73KB, 769x433px) Image search: [Google]
World_Peace_Logo.jpg
73KB, 769x433px
I'm halfway through this. It's OK. Some skits are good and some are just not. Is it reflective of their other stuff?
>>
Nah their other stuff is worse
>>
>>81815002
There's only a handful of really good stuff in the entire series.
>>
This shows problem is it's not as biting as the original MDE stuff. I remember watching these episodes premier and getting aggravated that so much of the tiny amount of runtime each episode had is wasted on PG-13-tier clips with one or two clips that actually feel like authentic MDE tossed in the salad with it. Like, the one with the male prostitutes? It's obvious a lot of this stuff was cooked up by writers other than Sam, Nick, and Charles who I would guess reluctantly participated because they were blinded by their excitement of getting a real TV show and had no idea how much of their writing contributions we're going to be cut from the show. They were probably thinking "oh this is lame yeah but at least it will be mixed in with all this other cool stuff" but of course they were mistaken.
>>
>>81815002
There's a few really good ones that make the whole thing worth watching. The prison one, the dinner party and the one with the CEO are all great.

Not seen much other MDE stuff, some of Sams standup is worth watching though. This ones good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI&t=189s
>>
>>81815453
they wrote everything and you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
Has Charls gone his separate way with Bombstrap? He's had Nick and Andrew work with him on it, but not Sam
>>
You have to watch it a few times before you "get it". Some of the jokes are very subtle.
>>
>>81817158

I read they had help from SNL writers.
>>
>>81817455
Sam is actually a character played by Melissa McCarthy
>>
File: IMG_1204.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1204.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>81815453
Did something funny happen today? Did it make you laugh?
>>
>>81816823
The URL says fag! LOL
MDE fans are fags!
>>
>>81815002
The last three episodes are better tbqh. Only ep1 was mostly awful.
>>
>>81818382
>URL

get a load of this plep
>>
>>81815453
ROGER CHEETO HERE

I THINK YOU JUST NEED TO BULLIED EARLY
AND OFTEN
FOR HAVING SUCH GARBAGE OPINIONS.
>>
>>81815002
I'm that gorilla dick nigga, I make dyke pussy wet
>>
>>81815002
>It's OK.
Why even watch it then? Watch Rick and Morty instead, it's hilarious and really, REALLY, makes you think.
>>
>>81815002
They're better when they are endlessly mocking some group of people. Like the Rutgers presentation or Sam's Ted Talk.

They never had the opportunity to improve on the show with a second season.
>>
>>81816823
This might have been one of the only Sam Hyde performances where everything went smooth
>>
>>81819351
You always was a silly ho...
>>
>>81817388
Sam is blacklisted, he can never work in television again. The other guys aren't. Charls and Nick likely want to still do television content and want to avoid associating with Sam too much.
>>
Episode 5 is telekino
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.