[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies and gentlemen... I've traveled over half our site

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_2237.jpg (42KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2237.jpg
42KB, 300x375px
Ladies and gentlemen... I've traveled over half our site to be here tonight. I couldn't get away sooner because my new meme was coming in at /sp/ and I had to see about it. That meme is now flowing at two hundred replies and it's paying me an income of five (You)s an hour. I have two others bumping and I have sixteen baiting on /pol/. So, ladies and gentlemen... if I say I'm an meme man you will agree. You have a great chance here, but bear in mind, you can lose it all if you're not careful. Out of all anons that beg for a chance to shitpost your boards, maybe one in twenty will be meme-men; the rest will be redditors trying to get between you and the meme-men - to get some of the (You)s that ought by rights come to you. Even if you find one that has memes, and means to shitpost, he'll maybe know nothing about memeing and he'll have to hire out the job on a hotpocket contract, and then you're depending on a jannie that's trying to rush the job through so he can get another hotpocket just as quick as he can. This is the way this works.
>>
If this is OC, bravo
>>
bretty good
>>
File: therewillbeblood-5b.jpg (76KB, 450x191px) Image search: [Google]
therewillbeblood-5b.jpg
76KB, 450x191px
>>81804121
That was one goddam helluva post
>>
The beginning of Plainviewposting...
>>
>I HAVE ABANDONED MY WIFE'S SON

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>81804740
the newredditfag should shut the fuck up
>>
File: there-will-be-blood1.jpg (63KB, 432x526px) Image search: [Google]
there-will-be-blood1.jpg
63KB, 432x526px
>>81804740
They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece. Where were you when OP was meming at your mother's teat? Where were you? Who was memeing you, poor anon? One of reddit's sows? That site has been had. Nothing you can do about it. It's gone. It's had.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>81804121
YOU LIE!
>>
There are times when I... I look at people and I see nothing worth memeing. I want to earn enough replies I can get away from everyone...
>>
File: Hawkins.png (486KB, 686x858px) Image search: [Google]
Hawkins.png
486KB, 686x858px
>>
>>81805156
HEY ANON I WAS TALKING TO ANOTHER ANON AND I SAID, "JEEZ YOU GOT A BIG MEME. JEEZ YOU GOT A BIG MEME." HE SAID WHY DID YOU SAY THAT TWICE? I SAID I DIDN'T. You know, 'cause of the samefag... hehehe
>>
File: IMG_2215.jpg (25KB, 229x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2215.jpg
25KB, 229x270px
I'VE ABANDONED MY MEME! I'VE ABANDONED MY MEME!

I'VE ABANDONED MY BOOOAARD!
>>
>>81804121
Why am i reading it in Plainview's voice? Am i gay?
>>
WELL YOU SEE ELI, I MAKE THIS POST HERE
>>
File: 1d3ad4439390032.jpg (10KB, 350x147px) Image search: [Google]
1d3ad4439390032.jpg
10KB, 350x147px
Mr. Bankside, I'm not going to waste your bandwidth; I'd certainly appreciate it if you didn't waste mine. Now, if you wish to sign with me, we can have a meme posting within ten days, but your lot is a few pages further from the BANE? thread up here, and so... Well, that means we'll probably have to meme deeper. And if there's as much memes here as I think there is, it'll be harder to derail threads, but once we find it, we can shitpost it right out. You have to act quickly, because very soon these threads will be pruned. Now... I need you to know what you want to do. Now, because of the distance from the first page, I'll pay you lee (You)'s than you'd get down there, but I'm prepared to give you a cunny pic bonus on your meme.
>>
File: Cosby.jpg (141KB, 1218x834px) Image search: [Google]
Cosby.jpg
141KB, 1218x834px
>>81805257
Nooo, you're not gay puddin'
>>
File: dano.jpg (40KB, 615x400px) Image search: [Google]
dano.jpg
40KB, 615x400px
>>81805254
Just give me the memes anon, let me get out of here. Give me the memes, OP, and let me get away!
>>
DUDE MILKSHAKE LMAO
>>
File: giphy-3.gif (985KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-3.gif
985KB, 500x250px
>>81805592
>>
>>81805779
I... SAGE... YOUR... SHITPOST

I SAGE IT UP!
>>
>>
>>>/reddit/

There was a good reason this was never a meme
>>
>*gets banned*
>"I'M FINISHED"
>*Violin Concerto in D major starts playing*
>>
>>81804121
This thread is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen and everyone involved in it should do the right thing and off themselves
>>
>>81804121
Vocaroo when?
>>
>>81807756
YOU SNIVELLING ASS!
>>
>>81807756
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
>>
>>81807756
YOU DON'T TELL ME ABOUT MY MEME
>>
>>81807756
you look like a fffffffool, don't you Tilford
>>
File: original.jpg (16KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
16KB, 720x368px
>I am a false prophet dubs is a superstition
>>
>>81804871
I believe there was a line in the script where it's made clear that Daniel's dick doesn't work. I think it was taken out.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.