[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who, if anyone, pulled the trigger /v/? personally i think it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Who, if anyone, pulled the trigger /v/?

personally i think it was Theo's son
>>
It was the girl.
>>
>>81798159
Nobody "pulled the trigger" him and will fell off a cliff. Fucking retard
>>
>>81798159
>Who, if anyone, pulled the trigger /v/?
>if anyone

if you're saying it was a magic bullet then i guess it had to have been lee harvey oswald
>>
File: 1487717079017.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487717079017.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>81798949
>>
It was the dog
>>
it was the community
>>
>>81798159
His Son imo.

The rest of the party had gone ahead, leaving him and his Son on the hill. He tells his Son to wait while he goes ahead, then the shot comes from behind him.

The Director refuses to address who it was. The whole point was for it to be ambiguous, so there is no correct answer.
>>
>>81800830
obviously it wasn't his son you fucking mong
>>
There was no specific person who pulled the trigger because it could have been anyone. Every person in the town still thought of him differently and his reputation was permanently ruined. That was the whole point of the ending; that suspicion alone was enough to damn him in the eyes of the town and that the next shot could come from anyone at anytime.
>>
God damn it you plebs, patricians know it doesn't matter who did it, it's not a marvel movie where they have to explain and show everything to you
>>
>>81800925
Nobody knows you fucking imbecile. Do you not know what ambiguous means??

It's open to suggestion. It can be whoever the fuck you want it to be, dumb cunt.
>>
>>81801115
It was the community.

>>81801055
>>81800495

These two posts already pointed that out, and they are both right. You're welcome to your interpretation, but it's shit. The obvious and correct interpretation is that it came from a non-specific member of the community. That is the only answer that cements the themes of the film. Dumbass answers like "his son" just prove you're a fucking brainlet.
>>
>>81801115
it being ambiguous doesn't mean that what you think about what happened isn't stupid, genius
>>
File: shooter.jpg (28KB, 818x355px) Image search: [Google]
shooter.jpg
28KB, 818x355px
>>81801195
>It was the community.
No, it was one person. Pic related. It wasn't a metaphor for "the community".

It's obviously a young male judging by the size, or a short haired woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xndfpl-xYy4

Again, it doesn't matter who it was, but it was definitely 1 person.
>>
>>81801321
This.

You're all oxygen stealing faggots.
>>
>>81801321
Because it's a person it has to be literal and can't have any meaning beyond that? What the fuck are you on hahaha.

Stop digging buddy, you already proved you don't get the movie, there's no need to prove you struggle with understanding things in general.
>>
>>81801386
>gets btfo
>nervous laughter

Just admit you're wrong and move on. No point getting triggered because you lost an internet argument.

Don't reply to me again. I'm hiding the thread. You lost. Move on, ok.
>>
>>81801481
You basically just proved you don't know what a visual metaphor is. You leaving has literally no bearing on you being right lmfao. Stick to watching capeshit captain brainlet.
>>
>>81801321
>It was the community
>no it wasn't
you are all faggots who don't know what a twist is and can't tell the difference between an actuall human figure and a disguised-as-human dog's figure.
It really takes effort to be so dense.
>>
It doesn't fucking matter, that scene was supposed to show how his life will never let go of what happened and he will always need to be on his toes.
>>
It was the butcher.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.