[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what college life was really like? Because I literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: everybody-wants-some-1.jpg (149KB, 736x392px) Image search: [Google]
everybody-wants-some-1.jpg
149KB, 736x392px
Is this what college life was really like? Because I literally want to kill myself for missing out on it right now.
>>
>braindead morons standing in a backyard drinking cheap beer out of plastic cups
>missing out
>>
>>81795180
No its much better. Everyone has sex every day no matter what your personality is like, and you are invited to a party every time you interact with another person. This should have been the best years of youre life
>>
What? Drinking, having friends, going to house parties, and hooking up with sluts? People were literally doing all that in highschool. Even the nerds and losers had their own parties
>>
Yes all of the guys look like 30 year old chads and all of the bitches wear underwear all the time. The rare rape accusation only happens once in every 10,000 lays it's the price you pay for acting like an animal.
>>
Only if you're Chad or one of his associates
>>
>>81795180
If you're in a fraternity, yes
>>
>>81795180
I just sit in my dorm, drink Miller Lite and watch Kino
>>
>>81797576
yeah no this was pretty much college for me too
Coors Lite if it was raining
>>
>>81797510
Why is life so much better for fraternities?
>>
File: 137741145067.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
137741145067.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>81795180
Yes, college was hedonism personified. You missed out, good job.

Pro tip: I'm in this picture somewhere.
>>
>>81797728
>fedora

Gee i wonder
>>
I heard there was crazy shit going down but I never got to experience any of it. My college experience was pretty miserable.
>tfw i overheard some slut talking about how her roommate was fucking a new guy every week but she was mad because she was stuck with her bf
>>
>>81795180
Only for a select few. Shit show parties like this only happen for the supper privileged, the super partiers, or the super braindead. The majority of college students have a lot of fun parties they'll go to and a lot of weird experiences though.
>>
>>81797770
You'd be surprised how much pussy that guy slayed looking like that. The trick is to go to college in the South; no standards.
>>
>>81797633
Because at schools where fraternities are good, the guys tend to be the wealthiest and most exclusive. They're also on average going to be smarter and more athletic than most college guys.
>>
College is different for different people.
Me and my flatmates would play melee while getting high and drunk.
There was no orgies or bikini oil wrestling matches going on.
>>
>>81797633
>better
All of those kids go on to have five figure salaries, at best a low six, living average lives indebted to jobs and responsibilities they don't particularly care for because they didn't take the time to focus on their own shit and dominate the system

And for what?
Pussy and brotherhood, during four years that they'll be paying for throughout the next decade and a half.

Fuck this thread. American college culture is fucking retarded.
>>
>>81795996
>even the nerds and losers had their parties
Speaking as one, no they didnt
>>
>>81798127
>Melee
Kek. This. Berkeley in 2012 up at 4am drinking schnopz and playing Melee were the best nights of my life
>>
>>81797728
baseball t and white hat obviously
>>
>>81795180
As an electrical engineering major, my experience was nothing like I saw in the movies or on tv. I knew people who had great experiences. But I had to live vicariously through them.

95% of the people I knew as a freshman undergrad were other engineering majors (and some CompSci). And a lot of them dropped out after the first couple of years. I'm sure there are many engineering majors out there that when to some epic parties. But most of my time was spent at the library or engineering building.

I also had shitty time management skills. If I was better at that I would have had more free time to...socialize?? (who am I kidding, I wasn't going to do anything if I had the time).

Anyway, for many people, college is just like what you see in the movies. Assuming you are sociable, or know people.
>>
If you're an awkward loner in highschool you're an awkward loner in college
>>
>>81795228
Sorry we can't all be supreme gentlemen like you anon
>>
I wish I could hang out with people and not be invited to parties or drinking. It just doesn't interest me.
>>
>>81795180
It is, but instead of chads and hot chicks you got ugly cunts. Otherwise this is the same
>>
>>81795180
Normalfags disgust me
>>
>>81797888
Roll Tide?
>>
>>81797870
Lots of SUNY schools have redneck-type bonfire parties like this with slightly less public whorishness per capita. People typically wandered off alone to fuck.

Having been a college campus transient I have to say that the best environment for testing the boundaries of hedonism and human dignity i found were all large-population, low density upper-state schools with giant campuses, usually neighboring a post-industrial rust belt city. the sheer quantity of psychotropics in all varieties combined a with failed-state tier LEO and the natural solitude is a breeding ground for bacchanalian depravity.
>>
>>81795180
one year in college I did the polar bear plunge with a bunch of other people and afterwards we cuddled for warmth. it was easily a 3:1 women to men ratio
>>
>>81798749
I did that in the boyscouts for a merit badge when I was 12. fucking normalfag degenerates
>>
>>81798749
>>81798781
we just had an orgy our senior year. actually the night of the last day of classes. unsurprisingly, it was initiated by our lesbian sophomore friend.
>>
>>81797906
>>81798232

95% of the time frat bros were the weirdos that couldn't make friends or get party invites so they decided to pledge and pay a monthly fee to have friends

(there are some exceptions at schools with historically relevant frats of course)
>>
>>81798340
This. The cycle never breaks no matter how much you want it to.
>>
File: 1464544759737.webm (3MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464544759737.webm
3MB, 406x720px
college is fun, but nothing beats spring break
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.