[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it for someone who is supposed to be an expert on Psychology,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Worst Mother from Worst Show.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Worst Mother from Worst Show.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
Why is it for someone who is supposed to be an expert on Psychology, she never realizes the amount of trauma she puts on kid Leonard, doing things that even a normal person would know will fuck up the child.
>>
>watching 4chan: the show
>>
>>81793584

That is a good question, but one I can't answer because I don't watch this shit.
>>
>intellectuals are stupid too gais!: the show

kys pleb
>>
>>81793584
because psychology is a meme """science"""
>>
>>81793686
If you didn't catch the file name, I hate this shit too, but my dad loves it and it's always on so I inevitably catch shit like the abuse this woman put on her son.
>>
>>81793584
You can be an expert on psychology and still be a shitty mother.
>>
It's funny because she could be Sheldon's mother with her being the same automaton as he is.
>>
>>81793732
Your dad sounds cool. You sound like a whiny little faggot.
>>
I actually mind watching this back when it first started, my mum loves it, so I watch it with her, but ever since they were all getting married it's become crap, the whole point of the show was that they're stereotypical nerds.
>>
>>81793832
>the whole point of the show was that they're stereotypical nerds.

>Close group of friends
>Successful careers and all noteworthy in their respective fields
>Active social life
>Numerous fulfilling hobbies
>Attractive wives and girlfriends

They were normies all along senpai
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.