[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw this. Seems like the message was >Don't date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Just saw this. Seems like the message was
>Don't date white girls

Opinions?
>>
>white chicks
>crazy
pick two
>>
>>81792311
The message was Democrats are racist
>>
Just read the wikipedia. Seems like the message was
>Don't agree to hypnotism

Opinions?
>>
SOME FINNA
>>
The message is: Racism is not confined to rednecks.

Each family member is driven by a Biblical sin.

Father: Pride.
Mother: Wrath.
Son: Envy.
Daughter: Lust.
>>
>>81792355
OP here.
I picked this up too.
>>
So the grandpa wanted to be black so he could run fast, why did the grandma want to be black?
>>
>>81792470

didn't see it but I'm guessing:

girls want to be black because of dat ass

guys want to be black because of dat dick

both want to be black because they age well
>>
The director is dating the white girl actress so it all means nothing its a fucking movie.
>>
>>81792751
>white girl actress
>Chelsea Perretti
>white girl

lmfao, she could open a can of beans with that hook nose. and her brother owns BuzzFeed
>>
>>81792788
Allison Williams?
>>
>>81792841
Jordan Peele, the director, is married to Chelsea Peretti
>>
The movie was literally about slavery. Black people in the movie are just slaves of a different kind.
>>
>>81792355

More like the other side of a bigoted coin.

Republicans are the standard "I hate you!" racists, while Democrats fall into that "positive discrimination" category.

In other words, they assume black people automatically get this and that because they're black.
>>
>>81792788
>slavs aren't white
When will this meme die?
>>
>>81792311
>Seems like the message was don't date white girls

That's a great message for niggers.
>>
>>81793073

More like the rednecks of Europe. Even Russia is undergoing an AIDS epidemic that has crossed into the general population.
>>
>>81792933
exactly this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.