[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I fundamentally disagree with virtually everything you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 30

File: Mark.jpg (98KB, 1106x605px) Image search: [Google]
Mark.jpg
98KB, 1106x605px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It_olylT42I

There's no coming back from this. Expect to see TLJ flop at the box office in December and millions (billions?) of SW fans demanding the return of the IP and Lucasfilm to George himself so he can reshoot Episodes 7-9 the way he originally envisioned them. Expect to actually see white males in the SW universe again. Kathleen Kennedy will be removed and probably forced out of the industry entirely after this.

Calling it now, Mark Hamill has singlehandedly set things right and put the whole franchise back on track.

This literally kills Nu Wars.
>>
I feel people are blowing his statements way out of proportion.
>>
>>81788032
Who is this and why is he being shilled on tv so much
>>
>>81788032
Kek what, no matter how poorly this goes Disney would never let this cash-machine go, it prints money whether the movies are good or not
>>
Mark Hamill is now legend.
>>
>previous thread hits bump limit
Hey better make two of them amirite
>>81787863
>>
>>81788032
>"I fundamentally disagree with virtually everything you've decided about my character"

Because they're retconning it so "light and dark" no longer means "good and evil" and it's all about muh balance, and people who dickride mark and george are super pissed about any sense of moral ambiguity with their space jesus
>>
Who cares
He's dying in this movie anyways
>>
>>81788032
It's happening...

Jesus Christ it's actually happening...
>>
>>81788032
I want to live in whatever parallel timeline you're in OP.
>>
Hi JarJarAbrams, nice Youtube channel by the way.
>>
File: 1279147347932.jpg (169KB, 500x375px)
1279147347932.jpg
169KB, 500x375px
This is literally something nobody gives a shit about except triggered bitches like you because you think it validates your feelings of being cucked by society. No one gives a shit what actors think.. especially Mark Hamill. There is a reason he had no real career after Star Wars while Harrison Ford became a god of Hollywood. TFA was extremely popular and successful as was RO despite non-stop whiny betacuck altright manbitches like you complaining about female leads, black storm troopers, etc. No one cares about Hamill or you.

Really the only way for any of it to stop if for YOU to kill yourself. We both know its coming anyway, so save everyone some time and do it now.
>>
You think Disney is going to give Star Wars back to Lucas because some autists rage on /tv/? Lucas sold Star Wars--he doesn't want it anymore.
>>
Based Mark, I love it when old fart actors reach the stage where they just don't give a fuck anymore
>>
>>81788032
>that open-mouth stare starting at 3:07
>>
>>81788032
>taking one sentence out of context
>>
>>81788032
>Expect to see TLJ flop at the box office in December and millions (billions?) of SW fans demanding the return of the IP and Lucasfilm to George himself so he can reshoot Episodes 7-9 the way he originally envisioned them.
When will /tv/ learn that they are never right about box office?
>>
NEW TO THIS THREAD

IS LUKE SKYWALKER SHITTING ON DISNEY Y/N
>>
Mark Hamill found dead
>>
>>81788032
that look in her eye....
>>
>>81788032
>caring about Star Wars
There's nothing interesting about it. It's just simplistic "good guys vs. bad guys" pap, like the 1950s serials it's based on.
>>
>>81788739
>g-ghostbusters was a financial success and they'll make the rest of their money back abroad!
>misogynists btfo!
>>
>>81788032
>millions (billions?) of SW fans demanding the return of the IP and Lucasfilm to George himself
I think I'd rather be with the few fans who just want the series to die already so we can bury it and move on with our lives.
>>
File: 1448160966263.png (67KB, 230x230px)
1448160966263.png
67KB, 230x230px
>>81788032
>Lightsaber duels for dummies.

Fucking BTFO Daisy nigger fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>81788213
Light and dark never meant good and evil, or for the love of god do you shills STILL think Lucas didn't know exactly what he was doing with the prequels? There is a reason why the Jedi are portrayed as so stupid and inept. They got lazy with their judgements and their actions. Luke may have been trained by Yoda in V but that doesn't mean he adopted all of Yoda's ways. I think Yoda would have wanted him to just kill the Emperor and Vader and leave it at that, but Luke decided to help his father because he saw some good in him. The Jedi Council, and Yoda in particular, were never like that. They believed more in prophecies and rigid ideas of "good" and "evil".

I always thought it was all a meme but no, Lucas really did make some decent films with the prequels. Even on rewatchig years later Jar Jar isn't even that insufferable. It was a silly idiot character for children, he tried to pander, sure. But ultimately the story arcs and the plot was solid. It very clearly showed us that the Siths and the Jedis are basically two sides to the same coin. To bring balance means either both must exist, or neither. Hence I think Luke wants to see the Jedi end so that when the Sith is finally put down by Rey, there can be true balance. Rey is not a Jedi and will not be... she will be a different kind of force user.
>>
>>81788089
Could be. But that's not a light statement to make, and Hamill's always seemed to have a pretty good grip on Luke's character arc and the general narrative of the original movies.

OP's predictions are certainly overblown, though. At most there will be a lot of "Mark was right" comments.
>>
>>81788878
Mark gets to say whatever he wants because he's the only link to "original" Star Wars that Disney has left. He doesn't have to be one of the corporate Yes Man shills like the Reviewers and movie staff, and the new actors because Disney literally can't touch him. He exists in a position where he can go "What the fuck you gonna do Disney? Fire me? I'm rich already so you can't ruin my life by keeping me from working and you fucks, and I both know that Star power is a fucking joke now. I gave up every being anything else in Hollywood to be the Star Wars guy, and none of your pet negros or window washers or your prettied up whores will ever be able to take that away. Not even George Lucas could make me not be the face of Star Wars so just suck it up while I tell people how shit this movie is. You fucking know they won't listen so don't bitch"
>>
>>81788362
Kys tumblr
>>
>>81788032
If only OP. If only.
>>
Are people really that stupid that they don't understand what he's saying?
>>
>>81788032
>plebs fight over the corpse of their shitty "kino" to validate their political beliefs

VERY embarassing.
>>
Maybe they are going to marvel comics route and trying make people angry enough to see it.
>>
>>81788362
>whiny betacuck altright manbitches like you complaining about female leads, black storm troopers, etc. No one cares about Hamill or you.
What the fuck do these things have to do with each other? Mark Hamill certainly isn't alt-right. An actor that's well-liked by the fanbase that's always said largely respectable things about the series expressed an opinion that is worrying to people. It has nothing to do with Rey's gender or Finn's ethnicity. It has to do with the direction of the story and what Hamill's opinion might say about it.
>>
>>81788032

>Mark basically says he thought 7 was shit but retarded plebs ate it up.

#GasJJ
>>
>>81788508
seriously what the fuck. Maybe he has dementia.
>>
Mark just knows what Star Wars is supposed to be and this new movie is probably changing the definition of light and dark. Its literally just black and white knights fighting over medieval space realms.
>>
Oh yes, the classic "the prequels are not actually bad" meme, never gets old
>>
>>81789650
>probably changing the definition of light and dark.
This is exactly what blacked.com is doing too
>>
>>81789392
>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>
>>81788032
I trust Rian because Hamill himself trusts him. "He's my director." as opposed to his opinion (or lack thereof) on JJ
>>
>>81789561
Because anti-/pol/ has finally become as obnoxious as /pol/ is and needs to bring politics into literally everything, i.e. "Obviously the only reason you're listening to Hamill's concerns is because you're a Nazi aut-right fanboy that hates the new Star Wars because muh black character muh stronk wimmin"
>>
>>81788032
>Disney understands that normies won't care about or see Mark saying this
>Disney understands that Star Wars super fans hate everything but will see it anyway
>Disney tells Mark to go on a rant that will get neckbeards talking
>>
>>81788032
this is what everyone's been bitching about? literally the next thing he says is that he was wrong about his knee-jerk reaction
>>
File: lukeskydiaper.jpg (50KB, 1365x834px)
lukeskydiaper.jpg
50KB, 1365x834px
>who is this xeno looking bitch
>my feet hurt
>why are they casting so many women
>I miss George
>a fucking tree, seriously?
>think I shat myself
>>
>>81788032
DISNEY ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>81789771
Fuck off Kathleen
>>
>>81789158

>do you shills STILL think Lucas didn't know exactly what he was doing with the prequels?

Read "how star wars conquered the universe" It details exactly what Lucas was thinking and planning with the prequels and he was 110% flying by the seat of his pants.

>Lucas really did make some decent films with the prequels.

Considering his writing process it's shocking that they aren't worse than what we got.

>Jar Jar isn't even that insufferable. It was a silly idiot character for children

Jar Jar was "the key to all of this" because he was supposed to carry 100% of the levity in Episode I. The OT films are kind of funny with each character hitting zingers and some physical comedy from all members of the crew. In Episode I everyone is serious all the time except Jar Jar. He wasn't meant to be funny for children, Lucas thinks Jar Jar and his antics are fucking hilarious and he thought other adults would find it funny as well.

>But ultimately the story arcs and the plot was solid.

They were far from it, but hey whatever floats your boat, we all have bad movies we enjoy unironically.
>>
>>81789857
>don't imagine her in a metal bikini don't imagine her in a metal bikini
>>
>>81788032

He then immediately says that he could easily be wrong because he thinks he was wrong about Episode VII's ending. He is also the guy that thought that Luke should have bowed down to the Emperor and taken his father's place at the end of RotJ. You have to take his opinions with a grain of salt, he is also admittedly not at all a star wars fan and isn't terribly invested in the stories being told.
>>
>>81788032
Normalfags ruin everything
>>
>>81788362

fa/tv/irgins fucking eviscerated
>>
>>81789857

you just know?
>>
>>81789857
>wait who is she again? does she play an alien? aquilae and sullust
>>
File: top_wew.jpg (19KB, 366x220px) Image search: [Google]
top_wew.jpg
19KB, 366x220px
>boyega with the gook
>"birth of new things"

he put his foot down and said 'no more faggot shit!'
>>
>>81789158
>To bring balance means either both must exist, or neither.
Lucas has LITERALLY said that "bring balance" equals "destroy the Sith" and that the prophecy was right, because Anakin destroyed the Sith when he threw Palpatine down the well.
>>
People who think this statement is negative are insane. Hammil always, always tows the line. He's professional as fuck. He explicitly tells this story to prove that the film's going in unexpected directions.

Watch the video ffs.
>>
>>81788508

old people use to do that all the time

it has to do with jaw muscles becoming weaker or something
>>
File: 1447288863668.jpg (29KB, 500x318px)
1447288863668.jpg
29KB, 500x318px
>tfw they are turning Luke into a villain
>and people will STILL defend Disney
>>
>>81789280
Accurate
>>
>>81789955
>should have bowed down to the Emperor and taken his father's place at the end of RotJ

would have been 10x better

make mark the director pls
>>
>>81789946
mark is a homo
>>
>listening to an actor about script suggestions/changes
Lel.
>>
File: pepeglasses.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px)
pepeglasses.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>>81788032
Daisy is prime pussy i dont even care about the motherfuckin alien teeth she could get it
>>
>>81788032
This means that the EU is canon again right?
>>
>>81788032
What did he say? Why did he say it? Who did he say it to? If you think I'm going to marathon that Youtube link you're sorely mistaken.
>>
>>81789955

>luke bows
>now leia has a full arc waiting for her

pleb, mark is a genius
>>
>>81788032
fuck off shill
>>
>>81790574
If you want the old EU to be canon again just play Old Republic
>>
COMMUNICATIONS DISRUPTION
>>
>>81790600
this
>>
>>81790600
I watched through that part. They're talking about their initial reactions to reading the script to the abc interviewer and he says maybe it's a good thing he disagrees.
>>
I want to ____ Daisy if you know what I mean
>>
BASED HAMILL
why is he so likeable?
>>
>>81791546
We all want her crusty discharge-stained panties after she's worn them after a long day of filming in the desert so we can put them around our faces, anon. You don't even need to say it.
>>
>I disagreed about my only scene in TFA
>I was wrong
>I disagreed about every single thing in TLJ
>I-I might be wrong again
>>
>>81790600
Just to reiterate, because it seems a lot of the wankers on here are going ape shit over nothing, Hamill says he disagrees with what he read about his character, but then goes on to say he had the same reaction to The Force Awakens script, and was pleasantly surprised when it was filmed and actually put together. So he has the same reaction with the new script but thinks it's a good thing, or rather a "good sign".

In all honesty though it just seems like PR bullshit.
>>
>>81788032
>TLJ flop at the box office in December

No fucking way.

Star Wars nerds don't give two shits about anything except cool costumes, spaceships, and lightsabers. If they spent money to watch a star wars movie where the protaganist is a fucking BRITISH BITCH, then they'll pay to see anything.
>>
>>81789955
Luke was clearly meant to be turning dark in 6, that ending wouldve made sense. Plus what >>81790633 said
>>
File: sad baby.jpg (23KB, 398x297px)
sad baby.jpg
23KB, 398x297px
Star Wars is the new Hunger Games. Get over it.

You can watch Marvel movies or some other action movie or read the old Star Wars books.

Half of the people on here complaining about stuff like this hadn't even spent more than a few hours thinking about Star Wars in like the three year before they heard that Episode 7 was going to be made.
>>
Mark knows they're fucking up Star Wars.
>>
>>81788032
no
>>
>>81788089
This. He said he liked his moment at the end of Force Awakens and that when he got the script he was surprised and disagreed, but he trusts the director

Haters WILL be btfo
>>
File: 1492400547782.png (32KB, 192x203px)
1492400547782.png
32KB, 192x203px
>>81788362
>>
>>81789946
I'm doing it now

Hnnnnng
>>
>>81792647
>Haters WILL be btfo

No they won't.

The movie will make money, of course, but the haters will be completely justified in their disdain.

>>81792476
>Star Wars is the new Hunger Games.

That's actually not a bad comparison.
>>
>>81792449
>Luke was clearly meant to be turning dark in 6
Not really. The movie depicts him with newfound skill and shows how his increase in power has led to flirtations with his darker impulses, but he ultimately rejects them.
>>
>>81792714
>Star Wars is the new Hunger Games.
It's not a good comparison. Star Wars is a pop culture phenomenon that dates back to the 70s!

The new films have been pretty good so far, you people need to get over yourselves.
>>
>>81788032
Stop making me want to see this movie. I don't need any more hype this far from release.
>>
>>81792811
>It's not a good comparison.

Sure it is. They took an epic and fagged and femmed it up, turning it into little more than another feminist "empowerment" vehicle....with stormtroopers.

It's an excellent comparison.
>>
>>81789680
You know it's true.
>>
>>81791623
That made me horny thinking about it
>>
>>81793115
>being this bootyblasted

Get over yourself
>>
>>81789955

Based Mark
>>
File: 960.jpg (48KB, 960x540px)
960.jpg
48KB, 960x540px
this is the only star wars film im interested in. Rian Johnson is an interesting filmmaker
>>
File: 1489196929409.jpg (145KB, 800x600px)
1489196929409.jpg
145KB, 800x600px
>>81789857
Mark looks like a fucking zombie in that screenshot.

Like he's ready to lunge at Daisy's jugular.
>>
>>81793886
>Rian Johnson is an interesting filmmaker

Seems to be a limp-wristed faggot.
>>
>>81789955
Luke turning would have been pure kino, and as previously mentioned by other Anons, it would have given Leia a purpose aside from being Han's bitch. I'm ok with how RotJ turned out though, at least it's a definitive ending, which we will never ever get with (((Disney)))
>>
File: rian.jpg (98KB, 817x678px)
rian.jpg
98KB, 817x678px
>>81793886
Rian is a faggot and a shitty director.
>>
>>81788032
>SW fans demanding the return of the IP and Lucasfilm to George himself so he can reshoot Episodes 7-9

Kek no fucking way. I hate this forced diversity bullshit disney brought to the franchise but Lucas is just an awful movie maker, as evidenced by the prequels and the last Indy.

>jar jar is the key to all this

Top fucking kek
>>
>>81794393
>>81794079
>not loving Looper and Brick
>2017
>>
>>81794420
>i'm a pleb therefore everyone should be
>>
>>81788362
S A V A G E
A G
V A
A V
G A
E G A V A S
>>
>>81789280
>I gave up every being anything else in Hollywood to be the Star Wars guy

Are you forgetting he's a terrible actor, especially in his 20s? Not like he would've done anything else anyway.
>>
File: 1490737397842.png (175KB, 491x483px)
1490737397842.png
175KB, 491x483px
>>81788213

>
Because they're retconning it so "light and dark" no longer means "good and evil" and it's all about muh balance, and people who dickride mark and george are super pissed about any sense of moral ambiguity with their space jesus
>>
>>81789280
>I gave up every being anything else in Hollywood to be the Star Wars guy

Did Carrie Fisher decide to do the same thing?
>>
>>81789955

Mark didn't want the series to END with ROTJ. Luke totally should have been tempted by the dark side in a much stronger way. His total rejection of dark and conviction to light is a wrapped up ending.

Luke needing to be brought back or actually tempted is much better story telling than Yoda's spooky stories and Luke avoiding the problem all together.
>>
>>81794416
At least the memes would be amazing, Disney Wars is so fucking boring you can barely meme them.
>>
>>81794914

there was always moral ambiguity in star wars you ass, the series literally ended with darth vader saving the goddamn day. a literal unification of light and dark within the skywalker family.
they probably did something fucking stupid like retcon the shi luke learned from his father
>>
>>81794420
Brick is good. Looper is not.
>>
>>81792811
Nu-Star Wars is the new Hunger Games.

Does this 4chan-ified version help you cope with the comparison?
>>
>>81792647
>He said he liked his moment at the end of Force Awakens

Actually he said he was happy the audience liked it.
>>
>>81788213
>moral ambiguity
>Disney

If you think this "muh grey" shit is anything more than a false flag carefully crafted to draw in the people who think nu-Star Wars is too Marvel-tier childish, you're pathetically optimistic.
>>
File: IMG_2529.jpg (46KB, 550x633px)
IMG_2529.jpg
46KB, 550x633px
>>81788362
>>
File: 1453092265410.png (261KB, 654x473px)
1453092265410.png
261KB, 654x473px
>>81788032
>Expect to actually see white males in the SW universe again
You just couldn't resist putting your /pol/ shit in there huh?
>>
>>81795017

I thought it seemed more like there was moral conflict within Vader, he had good in him and in the end it won out, but it's not like when he was acting evil there was moral greyness to it. The dark side was pure evil, Sheev was pure evil, Vader and Luke were mixed but the degree to which they were evil was just the degree of their corruption.
>>
File: 556787.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
556787.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>81795189
>anything that triggers my fragile alt right sensibilities is bait

whatever helps you cope
>>
File: ...jpg (33KB, 510x527px)
...jpg
33KB, 510x527px
>>81795843
>triggered faggot tries to accuse others of being triggered
>>
>>81796138
>triggered faggot tries to accuse others of being triggered faggots accusing others of being triggered
>>
>>81796309
>this nigger's still mad
>>
>>81788362
>projecting this hard

I'm sorry your this angry, manchild
>>
luke confirmed gay
>>
>>81788362
>>81790074
>>81794553
>>81795843
>>81796309

I can feel the sadness coming from this. Why are you guys so unhappy? You should get your dicks wet more often virgins.
>>
>>81788032
>WAAAAAAAAH I AM NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER ANYMORE!

Another white manchild
>>
>>81788362
Fuuuuck
>>
Mark Hamill confirmed hero of /tv/. I'm glad how angry this makes some of you. I have a huge grin on my face. My gf asked me why I was so happy and I just chuckled.
>>
>>81796377
>virgin calling others virgins
>>
>>81788362
Was this bait written by TotalBiscuit?
>>
>>81788234
Probably will reapear as ghost or android or tree or some shit
>>
>>81788362
>being this triggered.

I'm so fucking glad I make more money than you. Holy shit the satisfaction.
>>
>>81790133
Yeah right, this is the same Hamil that says Luke is gay. Wtf is the obsession with the guy here recently?
>>
>>81788032
Walt disney owns ABC and star wars. This is blatant shilling. Someone knew to use the most contrarian quote in the interview to get you interested.
>>
>>81796504
>Wtf is the obsession with the guy here recently?

It triggers some people around here that people would like him. It makes me like him more and want to discuss it on /tv/ more frequently if it generates this level of triggering.

I mean someone actually wrote a paragraph shitting on himself because he's so triggered.
>>
>>81796520
>This is blatant shilling.

The pro Rey and nu Star Wars shit in general is the blatant shilling. This is pushback by fans.
>>
>>81796520
>getting the fanbase to turn on nu star wars is shilling
>>
>>81789955
>Joker VA is an edgy faggot

Woah, what a twist
>>
>>81796463
That is exactly the thought I had when I read your faggy self hating post there white boi manchild.
>>
>>81796570
Really? People are triggered because others like Hamil? Weird, he seems like a decent guy who's pretty much irrelevant in the world of tv and movies other than SWs. Why would people dislike him?
>>
>>81796714
>Why would people dislike him?

Read this thread. It triggers people here that SW's main character isn't 100% rah rah supportive of Nu SW.
>>
>>81796570
This. Hamill triggers everyone, Drumpftards most of all.

Based.
>>
>>81796700
>>81796700
>faggy self hating white boi manchild calling others faggy self hating white boi manchildren
>>
>>81796504
>the same Hamil that says Luke is gay
Not actually true. He said it wasn't explicit in the original trilogy, so fans are free to believe what they lilke.
>>
>>81788089
On 4chan?! What?!!!!!!! Never. Off hand comments in an interview are totally gonna have Disney giving the series back to Lucas m8 totally.
>>
>>81796813
I mean, there is a pretty massive distinction between people who like Trump and people who like the fact that Hilary got BTFO.

We see the false flagging your attempting and we don't like it.

SAD
>>
>>81796751
The only time I've seen these types of posts are when the OP takes the opposite side though. "NuStarWars BTFO" "Disney on suicide watch" etc. This threads seem like they are posted by the types that unironically defend the prequels and George Lucas. You're suggesting the opposite but I don't see it
>>
>>81796865
But your literally started the conversation by shitting on white virgins when you yourself are one faggot. Kill yourself m8. Nothing worse than self hating kids.
>>
>>81796869
Whatever, that's a small difference
>>
>>81788032

I'm a minute in and the questions they're asking are super retarded
>>
>>81796897
>This threads seem like they are posted by the types that unironically defend the prequels and George Lucas.

But the prequels unironically are better than Nu Star Wars.
>>
File: 1492144861164.jpg (37KB, 569x418px)
1492144861164.jpg
37KB, 569x418px
>75% of the responses are from people who didn't even watch the clip and don't understand the context of the quote
Why is this generation so fucking stupid?
>>
>>81796957
>75%
>rectal percentages
Why is this poster so fucking stupid?
>>
>>81796622
No one's turning on anything. Watch the whole interview. This movie is going to make money regardless. There's no controversy, just good marketing
>>
>>81788213
But Luke in RotJ is basically a grey Jedi. He used anger but didn't let it control him like a Sith.
>>
>>81788032
>"I fundamentally disagree with virtually everything you've decided about my character"
Could mean anything. I doubt he's upset about anything.
>>
>>81796956
They are most certainly not, and anybody that's watched even a dozen movies or more in their life can see that. I hate this forced diversity shit pulled by Disney quite a bit, but ignoring that point, the new films are miles better that the prequels. Everything about those movies, from the story, dialogue, acting, and CGI felt amateur-hour. They are really bad movies by any metric
>>
>>81797003
>autism
>>
>>81797061
I thought the idea of Luke was supposed to be that he was a light side character who fell to the dark side and managed to return to the light.

So a light side jedi influenced and strengthened by having been so close to the dark side.
>>
>>81792811
>>81793372
>I like these movies and will defend them to the death
(You) need to get over yourself.
>>
File: mma.jpg (79KB, 451x360px)
mma.jpg
79KB, 451x360px
>>81797077
I like Nu Starwars too we should fuck no homo though.
>>
Wait... You guys aren't actually going to see this movie are you?
>>
>>81788032
>Expect to actually see white males in the SW universe again
lmao
>>
>>81797214
I never said I like Disney Star Wars, I just said I this its a lot better than the prequels, which isn't a tough accomplishment. Are you fucking stupid or something?
>>
I've been digging poop out of my anus for the last half an hour, that alone is more interesting than this crappy movie will be.
>>
Fundamentally disagree huh? So I was right.

>Star Wars Episode 8 opening crawl and then
>Cut back to Luke and Rey on the planet meeting each other
>Luke says to Rey - there's someone I'd like you to meet
>Rey has a confused look on her face, she assumed that this older Jedi Master lived here alone
>Luke comes out of his dwelling accompanied by a tall black man dressed in similar clothing.
>"Rey I'd like you to meet my husband Garius"
>R2D2 dances with excitement at the thought of such diversity and love in the universe
>Rey seems genuinely happy and congratulates the couple

Have fun paying for this at the theater goys. I didn't spend a dime on TFA and I feel pretty good about that.
>>
>>81797297
>Are you fucking stupid or something?

So you don't like Star Wars but you're in this thread with opinions on certain parts of it?

Are you fucking stupid or something?
>>
>>81797365
This.
>>
>>81797418
I liked the OT, and the Disney Star Wars are decent, if a little cucked. Irrelevant though, I can visit any thread I chose you fucking faggot.

Let's hear your defence of the prequels though, you contrarian child
>>
>>81797389
Poe and Finn buttfucking behind the X-wings didn't clue you in?
>>
>>81788032
lol reshoot episodes 7-9 ok
>>
It's hard to tell if Mark is being witty or genuine. His remark about the cliff and 'cliffhanger' could be either genuine praise, or a sarcastic jab at how on the nose it was.

Daisy looks genuinely worn down, uncomfortable, and dare I say a little depressed?
>>
File: 1340363189005s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px)
1340363189005s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>81797544
>being this triggered people like the prequels more than Nu SW.
>>
Hell be fine
>>
>>81797635
Seriously, can you only answer in memes? Defend them, faggot. Let's hear it
>>
>>81789857
More like:
>I'm making more money for this movie than I have ever made. I'm cool with this.
>>
>>81797120
There is evidence of it. In Jabbas palace Luke force chokes a pig and mind tricks the tentacle guy
>>
>>81797673
>Defend them faggot

Relax yourself cunt. I don't have to defend anything. I will say podracing was a more original idea than anything seen so far in Nu Star Wars but of course, that's no defense.

I just honestly like the prequels more than NuSW despite how bad they are. That just speaks to how awful the new two films are.
>>
>>81797628

he's legitimately unhappy with how they're handling Luke's story. He (rightfully) bitched about it during every panel.

:( fuck
>>
>>81797796
It was expanded upon in some of the EU books when Luke went to build a jedi temple on Yavin 4. I'm pretty sure there are some parts talking about how 'the best teacher is someone who has experienced the mind set of the enemy side' type shit. I can't remember now well because I read that stuff like 13 years ago now.
>>
>>81797899
>I like them just because

You're either a massive contrarian, or a pleb who knows nothing of movies. Either way, GTFO you piece of shit
>>
File: Affleckbar.jpg (57KB, 531x471px)
Affleckbar.jpg
57KB, 531x471px
>>81797989
Suck my fucking cock film school drop-out. Arguing Nu SW are quality films is a fools' errand.
>>
>>81797257
And miss out on months' worth of shitposting opportunities?

Of course we are.
>>
>>81796887
>another Hamill hater

SAD
>>
>>81796920
>self-hating kid calling others self-hating kids
>>
>>81788032
It is daily "SW will flop" thread #57
>>
>>81797257
I'll see it only because some kind soul will upload it to spankbang or pornhub.
>>
>>81797257
I haven't even watched TFA yet.
>>
>>81791031
that whole thing was such a goofy tail between the legs cluster fuck in rouge one
>>
You guys know that Luke is the Dalai Lama, right? The Dalai Lama is dying soon and will never reincarnate, so now the Jedi need to die.
>>
>>81798557
>never reincarnate
In China, retardo. He'll reincarnate outside of it. Dalai Lama is basically just using reincarnation as a political tool, the old cunt
>>
>>81798722

That worthless old cunt, who has been a wonderful man his entire life and watched his ascendant kidknapped away so the ruling power could control their religion basically destroying the country. But I'm sure you're a good person. Please keep talking like you do because people will certainly not think you're base garbage.
>>
>>81798722

What kind of piece of shit argues, "We kidnapped a baby, he's the new Dalai Lama" go eat dicks" as a valid iteration of this religion?
>>
>>81799103

Do you know anything about the Dalai Lama and what he's had to face? You have a communist government that stole a fucking baby. Who are you?
>>
>>81789158
According to Lucas you are wrong...

The reason the Jedi were failing in that era was because of the Sith ritual that Palpatine had running on Coruscant. It was smothering out the light side of the Force which is why the Jedi were weakening and failing. Less Jedi over time and more and more failing to commune with the Force and gain insight and wisdom.

You have an imagined notion of ineptitude due to the fact they managed to fail against the only thing could possibly ever defeat them.
>>
>>81799917
Oh, the ritual had been going for like 1,000 years or something crazy too. Sith Lords were keeping it going as they waited in secret for the time to strike when the Jedi were weakened enough.
>>
>>81797120
>>81797796
Integrate your shadow, my dudes
https://youtu.be/X6pbJTqv2hw?t=1h30m40s
>>
>>81788104
I think he played the voice of the golden tin man from the space.wars show?
>>
>>81788032
> Daisy Ridley must have been the most uncomfortable person on Earth, surpassing even the man who had just accidentally sat on a cactus with bullet ants on it.
>>
>>81789857
>Luke got old and become Kyle Katarn

Amusing
>>
>>81788213
> Actor expresses honest opinion
> Acknowledges creative difference with director and others
> Is honest, mature and straightforward about it, and bares no malice

4chan: OMG HAMIL JUST KICKED RIAN IN THE NUTS AND SHAT ON KATHLEEN KENNEDY'S FACE HE HATES STAR WARS!! TALK WILL FLOP! BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY!
>>
>>81790107
You just know...

I reckon Mark bent Daisy over, spread her cheeks, then filled her with his long and thick lightsaber, which had a length of 12 inches and a formidable girth, and Daisy's sluttiness enabled a comfortable squelch as he stuffed her warp gate.

I think Mark likely used the techniques he mastered in Beggars Canyon to pound Daisy to a powerful orgasm, making her a dripping mess.

A dripping mess who promised to bring Mark the much sought after Bunnyfu.
>>
File: 1484356029468.png (238KB, 502x500px)
1484356029468.png
238KB, 502x500px
So with his could we assume that hes evil and becomes a villain?

Mark seems to be the kind of guy that wants Luke to be the good guy, he hints it in previous interviews saying he would help save Leia. After all its his legacy, he'll always be remembered for being Luke Skywalker.

Now that he is going to be evil, it will tarnish that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBTJIqbh1Wc

>We can't do anything that has been done before

why the fuck can't they borrow from legends
>>
>>81788032
It will be shit. It will make billions. Normies will love it. There is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>81793886
well it couldn't be worse than what JJ did with tfa
>>
>>81802093
So far it looks like he did his best to try though.
>>
Nice, turns out the sequels are gonna be everything I wanted after all.
>>
>Bring back the iconic hero of the entire franchise
>Rape his character so hard the actor burns you in interviews

There's bad, and then there's so bad your biggest character actor commits career suicide in order to warn fans.

Incoming trainwreck.
>>
So fucking what? He's an actor, not a writer. His job is to act out the part he signed up for.

If he wanted to take ownership of Luke, he should have pressed for Co-Writer when he signed the deal.
>>
>>81788032
nope.... it wont happen
>>
>>81796470
men can't become force trees because they are darksided. only women, as representations of the force goddess can.
>>
File: pottery man.jpg (14KB, 214x317px)
pottery man.jpg
14KB, 214x317px
>>81788032
>Mark became as bitter as Sir Alec Guinness

APOLOGIZE
>>
>>81797077
The prequels are better than that ADHD shit fest that is TFA.

Rogue One was slightly better than the prequels though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>81802900
>Alec
>After ANH, he tells people to stop taking the movies so seriously and his experience wasn't really satisfying
>Mark
>After TFA, he tells people to stop taking the movies so seriously and his experience wasn't really satisfying

The learner has become the master
>>
If Mark is right. Which he probably is. It's too late to reboot. Carrie is fucking dead, Ford is out of the game. They had one shot at episode 7.
>>
Reminder that George was better at creating and understanding strong female characters than these chucklefucks at Disney and Lucasfilm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUvkxjVuT9g
>>
>>81788032
https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2017/04/18/mark-hamill-talks-the-possibility-of-luke-going-to-the-dark-side-in-the-last-jedi/

BTFO

TLJ will suck dick though, better than TFA but that's not saying much
>>
>>81788032
rey will be more powerful than a freakin death star at the end
>>
>>81788032
>Mark literally saying we should gas all the niggers and kikes and that Abrams should be the first on the pyres

OH SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING YOU GUYS.
>>
>I don't like the direction my character is going. I don't think Luke would ever even talk to a dyke or a nigger.
Jesus fucking Christ Mark, was this necessary?
>>
>>81788032
Can I click on this youtube link, or is it that JarJarAbrahms guy that's been shilling here lately?

Don't want to give that channel any more clicks.
>>
When the dog flew the Frisbee, I was out. SW is some kindergarten shit.
>>
>>81795067
Looper is good, Brick is not.
>>
>>81803504
COME BACK GEORGE I'M SORRY!
>>
>>81797061
You missed the point entirely.

In the fight with Vader he used his anger to defeat him, and then when he realized what he's done he threw away his lightsaber in defiance against the dark side.
>>
>>81789158
>Light and dark never meant good and evil
Where have I heard this before

Oh wait, Kingdom Hearts

Congratulations, Star wars lore is now as retarded as Kingdom hearts
>>
Someone needs to copy all of the videos from JarJarAbrahms youtube channel, and start posting those.

Stop giving this shill views, but can at least watch the videos on how Disney is fucking shit up.
>>
>>81803504
Except that she literally isn't strong at all, does nothing for the story or plot at all except being captured (compelling the real heroes to save her), gets kissed by her brother and another dude, and gets enslaved (again requiring rescuing)
>>
why do we even give a shit about the opinion of a mediocre actor with little or no experience that just managed to get the right role?
>>
>>81799047
Dalai Lama is actually kinda terroristy, it's just that we're not supposed to care because it doesn't fit the narrative.
>>
>>81804002
He wasn't talking about physical strength. Women have different kinds of strength than men. Measuring that in amount of times you get caught is retarded and the reason why we have so many Mary Sues running rampant in fiction now.
>>
>>81788032
>resists the power of the Hollywood (((producer)))
Truly he will bring balance to the force
>>
>>81788032
>actor disagrees with writer
Why do people think this is some completely unheard of occurrence?
>>
>>81803914
>implying SW was never retarded
>>
>>81804055
>He wasn't talking about physical strength.

Neither was I. But Leia wasn't exactly what I'd call a strong woman. She didn't do anything. She was completely passive in every single way. All her suggestions were only tokenistic. She didn't lead anything, despite being a senator. She didn't offer any meaningful moral support. She didn't show any signs of coping through hardship, even though she was a slave.

Sure, she saw her home planet destroyed, and she didn't give away the plans, but that was all in the first film. After that, she was useless and weak. She resigned herself to everything.

You can have a strong female character without being a Mary Sue or relying on physical strength.
>>
>Star Wars is for 12 year olds
then why do 12 year olds all get so bored watching the OT and think the special effects are "gay"?
>>
>>81804267
>hen why do 12 year olds all get so bored watching the OT and think the special effects are "gay"?

I've known quite a few kids who love the OT.
>>
reminder luke is the worst character of the ot and a shitty self insert.
>>
>>81804305
the 12 year old star wars fans i know (nephews, 2nd cousins) really like the disney movies and hate the old ones.
>>
>>81788032
>MY character
It's not his character, he just reads the script that he is given. So why the fuck should I care that his headcannon disagrees with what the writers decide?
>>
>>81789047
>I can't move on with my life because Star Wars still exists and some people still enjoy it
It must be hard being this autistic
>>
>>81804199

But was it as retarded as kingdom hearts until now?
>>
>>81788508
it's because of the muscles getting weaker with age
I have a muscular disability and often do the same thing without realising
>>
>>81788032
>There's no coming back from this. Expect to see TLJ flop at the box office in December and millions (billions?) of SW fans demanding the return of the IP and Lucasfilm to George himself so he can reshoot Episodes 7-9 the way he originally envisioned them.
Are you mentally handicapped?
>>
>>81803337
we're hitting poetry levels that shouldn't even be possible
>>
>>81788032
You know that almost everyone who ever worked with Lucas on the Franchise said that he is a horrible director and every acting in his films are garbage? Liam Neeson said it, McGregor said it, Portman said it, Christensen said it. The only guy who found his character awesome is Samuel L. Jackson, but this is because he is a real Bro who find everything awesome, he even likes his potrail in "The Spirit".
>>
>>81796377

well they are arguing about star wars
>>
please, please let it bomb

TFA was the biggest insult I've ever been delivered
>>
>>81788032
Is faggots who think the new trilogy isn't successful a mixture of prequel revisionists and /pol/tards?

Is there anyone who legitimately think Lucas would've not fucked it up when he created the "specialized versions" and ruined vader, force, jedi, etc. with the prequels?
>>
I don't like nu-star wars, but Lucas is terrible.

What this franchises need is to bring back Lucas as an ideas man when drafting the scripts.

What I am noticing is a general lack of direction on where they want to go, so inevitably they go back to safe territory.
>>
File: JoleeHalfBody.jpg (9KB, 200x224px) Image search: [Google]
JoleeHalfBody.jpg
9KB, 200x224px
Having logical, realistic force users would be one of the smartest things Disney could do to elevate this franchise.
>>
>>81796813
His dubbing of Trump's tweets are the shit:
http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/8/14204440/mark-hamill-dubbing-donald-trump-tweets-the-joker
>>
>>81788213
>Moral ambiguity in what has always been a fairy tale in space
The worst thing that ever happened to Star Wars are all these nerds who think it needs to be cool and edgy and so all that mysticism and wonder from the original movies are thrown out in favor of shit like Grey Jedi
>>
>>81797389
Yet you still watched it.

Edgy.
>>
>>81788440
>You think Disney is going to give Star Wars back to Lucas because some autists rage on /tv/?
Of course, everyone thinks this is going to happen now.
>>
>>81796813
What did he mean by this? I mean, is he in any position to badmouth people who are giving him work?
>>
the new star wars or avengers movie could be 90 minutes of sfw scat porn and it would still make billions
>>
>>81805681
Luke is going to die in ep.8 so they cant fire him. He's also old enough to not care about future work in Hollywood. He doesnt give a shit and says whats on his mind. He is jew's worst nightmare.
>>
>>81805876
>He's also old enough to not care about future work in Hollywood
He's also a parent, so he probably wants to ensure their comfort and well being. If he didn't give a fuck, then why do all of those comicons?
I think you don't know the guy very well.
>>
>>81806001
He has plenty of money already.
>>
>>81806025
Why is he fishing for cigarette butts, then?
>>
>interviewer so unfamiliar with Star Wars she is confused by simple narration by the main characters
Or at least playing dumb inserting self as typical geriatric viewer of network television.
>>
>>81806096
Because it's an out of context paparazi photo.
>>
File: princesses.jpg (735KB, 1800x2782px)
princesses.jpg
735KB, 1800x2782px
>>81804055
>Measuring that in amount of times you get caught is retarded
Agreed. Captured princesses are fun.
>>
>>81806629
So like the quote you think was him "sticking it to the jews" was taken out of context?
>>
>>81789158
>Lucas didn't know exactly what he was doing with the prequels
Yep.
>>
File: 1492233845435.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492233845435.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>81788032

Based /ourguy/ Mark

(((Disney))) BTFO
Thread posts: 266
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.