[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVV dCikBDQk&feature=em-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVdCikBDQk&feature=em-lss
LIVE NOW
Ron Miscavige, the father of David Miscavige, the leader of Scientology
>>
>>81781922
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>81781988
Ron youre supposed to be dead
>>
>>>/x/18908366
>>
>>81781922
Thanks, Jaime.
>>81781988
Suck it up, buttercup.
>>
>>81782062
>Yeah so that's how the whole xenu thing came about.
>Wow... wow that's crazy. Jamie pull up a picture of a shaved bear.
>>
File: 1485660755632.jpg (109KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
1485660755632.jpg
109KB, 980x551px
>>
Dude what if you could smoke scientology?
>>
File: da bears.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
da bears.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>81782116
:)
>>
>>81781922
I'll d'l this later. cheers for the heads-up.
>>
>>81781922
What if Joe played the Joker's kid sidekick in the next batman movie? They could call him the Joroker. It works because he's allegedly a stand up comedian, so he's probably told jokes before.
>>
>>81782179
is it just scratching its back or is it wiping its butt

either way it's cool
>>
>>81782262
Shedding loose fur and leaving behind it's scent.
>>
This guy is a scam artist.
>>
>>81782885
ok david
>>
>>81782262
>>81782601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6yuv_-I4Z0
>>
Scientologists are so fucked.
I don't understand how you Americans tolerate them.
>>
>>81783162
Scientologists are low on our list of concerns.
>>
>>81783162
We used to have a center here in Ireland, but it's gone now. I remember all the anonymous wankers wearing guy falkes masks outside
>>
Joe seems high as fuck or completely out of it. He doesn't ask any interesting questions just question that leads the old guy to ramble on.
>>
>>81781922
Rogan threads are comfy as fuck. Hopefully mods won't throw a hissy fit again.
>>
He keeps going to tell an interesting story then he veers into grandpa talk
>>
>"why didn't you just leave lol, it's human nature"
>>
Reminder that scientology has helped thousands and thousands of people
>>
>>81783852
fuck off
>>
jesus what an asshole joe is
>>
File: 1470047020444.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1470047020444.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>81783852
>>
>>81781922
Holy shit this is BIG.
>>
Not enjoying this one. I can't tell if Joe isn't asking the right questions or Ron is a shit storyteller
>>
man he's going pretty hard on him
>>
>>81784075
Ron is struggling to pretend he is interested in anything but money.
>>
Joe with his retarded stoner logic:
>DUDE JUST LEAVE LMAO
>>
>>81781922
Haha thank Xenu his wife didn't have a Miscavige.
>>
>Listen

>Look
>>
>>81784075
Joe is stoned as fuck. Can barely open his eyes and just replies "hmm" like he's patronisingly entertaining an old man telling stories
>>
Looks good for 81. Scientology works!
>>
>>81784075

Joe is fucking out of it. He is stoned out of his mind. Probably ate mushrooms before.
>>
>>81781922
Holy shit, Rogan. Are you trying to make this guy kill himself?
>>
dude edge of tomorrow

it's pretty good but damn joe
>>
I've just watched 5 minutes and Joe has barely shut up.

FFS let him speak, Joe!
>>
i haven't listened to his show in forever but i had to turn the video off after about 1 minute.

how doesn't he grasp he's not a high functioning druggie? he's a shit host when he isn't sober, and alright when he is.

he might as well just base his show around watching funny youtube videos in a state like this. i know it's scientology, but goddamn.
>>
>>81781922
God, Rogan is such a terrible interviewer. You don't really notice it because he usually has guests on that will humor him, but when he has somebody like this guy, somebody who has an important story to tell, Rogan fucking steps on his foot every ten seconds. He needs to stick to Jiu-Jitsu and weed guests.
>>
>all these shills trying to trash Joe
>>
>>81784507
He only wants to talk about the South Park sci-fi shit. He seems to have no concept of just how morbid this organization is. It's like watching someone interview a North Korean defector whose only concept of North Korea is from Team America.
>>
>>81784602
>He seems to have no concept of just how morbid this organization is.
>It's like watching someone interview a North Korean defector whose only concept of North Korea is from Team America
This is almost painfully accurate.
>>
Let me tell ya something
>>
>>81784827
Ooo, you want to tell me something?
>>
>>81781922
Why is it set to private?
>>
>"Is there an election?"
>>
10 minutes in this is pretty good
>>
>>81785056
because the livestream is over and once that happens its switches over to private until its uploaded to his channel in a couple hours
>>
Can someone provide a fast explanation of events of this podcast?
>>
>>81785300
Ron talks about certain scientology policies, and how much work he had to go through to get out, difference between a compound and an org, why he couldn't live on the compound anymore.
Joe asked said "why don't you just leave brah", told ron he should've raised his son better and asked if there was an election upon hearing how Ron met Leah at the presidents office.
>>
>>81785475
kek
>>
>>81782262

he's dancing
>>
>>81785475
I don't know much about scientology, so what does "get out" mean? Do they legally own something of yours when you get in, so you have to apply jewish tricks to get it back?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.